PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Help for Elite Mode Raid Boss

Swag-Goddrick
03-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Dealers of Death has enough Uzis to complete Elite mode. Last Raid boss we made it to 25/27 and did not have the time or man power left to finish. We are seeking any syndicate that is willing to help us vice verse with some of our's helping y'all and any jumpers. We currently have 3 spots open for the raid boss willing to let the 3 people with the Highest stats Join us for the Boss Bashing.

I would like to get a List of of Jumpers together and Syndicate officers so when the time comes for the harder bosses we can tag team and get stuff down fast.

This is something that is not Temporary I'd like to have other syndicate start working with Dealers of Death in sync every raid boss so each syndicate will win better prizes. If interested Please PM me.

Palringo Channel [CC Raid Boss] All Jumpers welcome.
GroupME Channel is " CC Raid Boss" Send PM with email if you want added.

cynicalmofo
03-17-2014, 02:20 AM
Dealers of Death has enough Uzis to complete Elite mode. Last Raid boss we made it to 25/27 and did not have the time or man power left to finish. We are seeking any syndicate that is willing to help us vice verse with some of our's helping y'all and any jumpers. We currently have 3 spots open for the raid boss willing to let the 3 people with the Highest stats + any Uzis you can donate join for all prize through normal-elite.

I would like to get a List of of Jumpers together and Syndicate officers so when the time comes for the harder bosses we can tag team and get stuff down fast.

This is something that is not Temporary I'd like to have other syndicate start working with Dealers of Death in sync every raid boss so each syndicate will win better prizes. If interested Please PM me.

What's the point in the events if everyone ends up with a prize?
Surely if your syndicate can't complete the event, you don't get the prize?

Maybe you should work on getting your syndicate stronger instead begging for help and paying real money for potentially (Read as most likely) hacked uzi's...

wawoftam
03-17-2014, 02:23 AM
I love how syndicates aren't willing to find a balance between events and battles. They want 50 wins, low members but loaded ones for streaks yet then expect help with SLTQ events. We all want eat out cake but have it too.

Zippy69
03-17-2014, 02:27 AM
& this should be in the relevant Sub Forum...

wawoftam
03-17-2014, 02:30 AM
Oh so now they need to find a balance and post in appropriate places? Maaaaaaan things are difficult around here ;)

Swag-Goddrick
03-17-2014, 02:27 PM
General(Discuss anything related to Crime City Mobile here.)
Trade Request (Want to trade syndicate items, or need some assistance for a tough raid boss? Go here!)

This is a relevant posting place by Gree forum policy. Educate yourself on policy before pointing fingers. Asking for help never ruined my life and I appreciate any help given. The help works both ways for syndicate helping syndicates. If you cant post positive and wanting to help feedback then find another forum post to get your post count up instead of of wasting your time bashing other forums when you could be doing something productive.

Thanks for all your help Swag.

Swag-Goddrick
03-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Bump bump bump

wawoftam
03-18-2014, 04:10 AM
Trade Request (Want to trade syndicate items, or need some assistance for a tough raid boss? Go here!)

This is a relevant posting place by Gree forum policy. Educate yourself on policy before pointing fingers. Asking for help never ruined my life and I appreciate any help given. The help works both ways for syndicate helping syndicates. If you cant post positive and wanting to help feedback then find another forum post to get your post count up instead of of wasting your time bashing other forums when you could be doing something productive.

Thanks for all your help Swag.

Not actually sure what they are referring to in the highlighted area.

cynicalmofo
03-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Not actually sure what they are referring to in the highlighted area.

I think it's something about spreading toast on the correct side... Don't really understand what Gree were trying to convey with that highlighted bit.

Swag-Goddrick
03-18-2014, 04:28 PM

Even though Gree suggest that I use Trade Request , The Highlighted area also suggest that I can do what I want when posting any Topic related to Crime City.

Zippy69
03-18-2014, 04:37 PM

Even though Gree suggest that I use Trade Request , The Highlighted area also suggest that I can do what I want when posting any Topic related to Crime City.

However, Mr Alexander Dumb Ass...

the Text in General was written before the creation of the Trade Sub Forum...

The Trade Sub Forum was requested by players, to stop 'GENERAL' from being cluttered up with both Trade & Call for Help Requests...

Ergo: you are now in the wrong location & every time you post here, you just make yourself look sillier & sillier...

PS: I love how you did go & actually put a post in the Trade Sub Forum but still keep coming back to flog this dead horse...

cynicalmofo
03-19-2014, 08:29 AM
Flogging a dead horse must be sexually orientated... Just saying.

Swag-Goddrick
03-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Winning!! Bump