PDA

View Full Version : Hidden stash event

One man army
03-16-2014, 12:58 PM
What is the drop rate for this event. Also I don't like the fact that it's called hidden stash and the things you have to collect(from the boxes aka the tokens to reach 25) is a beer bottle or something that looks similar to a beer bottle. This is very stereotypical, not all Irish people are drunks and not all of them drink so I would appreciate it if you change the token to a four leaf clover and change the event name.

pb23
03-16-2014, 01:06 PM
What is the drop rate for this event. Also I don't like the fact that it's called hidden stash and the things you have to collect(from the boxes aka the tokens to reach 25) is a beer bottle or something that looks similar to a beer bottle. This is very stereotypical, not all Irish people are drunks and not all of them drink so I would appreciate it if you change the token to a four leaf clover and change the event name.

So by your logic, all Irish are botanists.

Can you please not divert attention from aspects of the game that actually need urgent attention?

2000y2k
03-16-2014, 01:20 PM
So a beer bottle makes you a drunk?

This is a game not real life. Don't think when you get a jet with a missile you go out and shoot down a real plane right?

free play
03-16-2014, 01:33 PM

I hear ye brother, but it's only a game and doesn't bother me, sure just because is our Patricks big day tomorrow and has notting to do with Mongolia, why a beer bottle ? , but hey, it's dumb ass gree, that's programming,

Just wait till they put a fat bugger in the box or a silicone seringe or something, lol

free play
03-16-2014, 01:38 PM

Can you please not divert attention from aspects of the game that actually need urgent attention?

We are, hense our shamrock

JerseyGirl
03-16-2014, 02:00 PM
We should stop playing mw for a week, lets protest these nonsence cash taking missions. I will not play or pay any cash for a week, whos with me?

TheDanimal
03-16-2014, 02:03 PM
they only got us Irish half right. Throw in some semtex & you've got an Irish party ;)

One man army
03-16-2014, 03:54 PM

First of all you need to re-read my post and stereotypes should be considered a problem if it's being implamented in the game. Everyone knows how gree is a Japanese company(well according to the last thing I read) it'll be a huge stereotype if I said all gree employes look a like. It'll be fuc ked up if I say all Asians look the same. So it applys for all races no one would like it if they were generalized like that. So I feel that this does need to be addressed.

free play
03-16-2014, 04:07 PM
they only got us Irish half right. Throw in some semtex & you've got an Irish party ;)

Lol, the party starts tomorrow, better ring in sick for the rest of the week as il be drunk on all those bottles of green beer that I'm not getting, �������������� japs ������������ Irish

Saluki
03-16-2014, 04:16 PM
What's the connection between Hidden Stash and Irish people?

One man army
03-16-2014, 05:05 PM
What's the connection between Hidden Stash and Irish people?

They assume that all Irish people have a hidden stash of god only knows what and the token you get from opening the crate is called shamrock beer. This is a stereotype being that there are many other non-offensive things that can represent an Irish person.

Hiei
03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
This event is garbage. After the first six 'sorry try again', I gave up. Gree, please remove this event.

I C STUFF
03-16-2014, 08:54 PM
The name, Hidden Stash, is very telling, very telling.
Ask yourself about the things one could hide for another to discover.
A matryoshka doll also known as Russian nesting/nested doll, can contain many treasures, as well as trash!