PDA

View Full Version : Poll on first demand

Ferr
03-16-2014, 11:46 AM
First, ty for the rather substantial amount of messages. Sometimes with heartbreaking stories. Clearly, this game and especially the financial side of it, ruins lives. The addiction is real. Some reach an agreement on a tight budget for others that is not an option anymore. The monthly credit card invoice is relentless, the stress oftentimes too much.

Not a suprise that, when asking what kind of demand should be put on Gree, many ask to address the financial side of it. Hence, the predominant demand is to substantially lower the maximum theoretical cost of this game.

How this is done is up to Gree of course. I would say, start with a reduction of 60% on the gold price to make this effect immediate for all. Realistic? Even with such a reduction it would still be one of the most expensive games.

Help demanding it!

Yours,

Ps go back to 1 ally and shut the device next weekend

lemonhaze
03-16-2014, 12:04 PM
i would love to see the costs go down but i highly doubt it will happen ferr..gree is milking what they can from the addicts while they can still take advantage of them..we give them alot of money and what do we get in return? 1. a slap in the face 2. a glitchy game that barely functions 3. customer service is almost obsolete( still have a few good ones there like tardvic not all are bad and Greedy) 4. they let certain players in the top factions have stacked composites and double boosts( and they(gree) are the ones that do that does no take no glitch or hack to get that done) 5. higher amounts of gold per event no matter what the customer wants or asks for..i understand what u are trying to do and i totally respect u for that but as long as we got the tards that will keep doing the events no matter how much gold it costs or how much time it takes they will never lower it all we can exspect to see is more increase..thats why i dont use a drop of gold outside of WD..so they will not make a penny on me and im sure many others are doing this now as well so i frankly dont care how much they put ltqs and boss health no more..since they are priceing the majority of MW out the game i wish they would just start makeing the 25k gold ltqs and be done wit it that way we wouldnt see no more whiners on the forum talking about how much a event is gonna cost them to do it..just give it a set amt of 25k gold and be done wit it and at the same time make sure they raise 3-4 lvls per event to that way we can see

Ferr
03-16-2014, 12:09 PM
i would love to see the costs go down but i highly doubt it will happen ferr..gree is milking what they can from the addicts while they can still take advantage of them..u give them alot of money and what do we get in return? 1. a slap in the face 2. a glitchy game that barely functions 3. customer service is almost obsolete( still have a few good ones there like tardvic not all are bad and Greedy) 4. they let certain players in the top factions have stacked composites and double boosts( and they are the ones that do that does no take no glitch or hack to get that done) 5. higher amounts of gold per event no matter what the customer wants or asks for..i understand what u are trying to do and i totally respect u for that but as long as we got the tards that will keep doing the events no matter how much gold it costs or how much time it takes they will never lower it all we can exspect to see is more increase..thats why i dont use a drop of gold outside of WD..so they will not make a penny on me and im sure many others are doing this now as well so i frankly dont care how much they put ltqs and boss health no more..since they are priceing the majority of MW out the game i wish they would just start makeing the 25k gold ltqs and be done wit it that way we wouldnt see no more whiners on the forum talking about how much a event is gonna cost them to do it..just give it a set amt of 25k gold and be done wit it and at the same time make sure they raise 3-4 lvls per event to that way we can see
Reason the more we demand this all and be very persistent about it......

lemonhaze
03-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Reason the more we demand this all and be very persistent about it......

im not disagreeing with u at all Sir but the thing is we cant get nothing done while the addicts break their necks to get these events done..the drop rate sucks on this crate event but if u look at the leaderboard they sure arent haveing no trouble wit it..some already past 30 and that is not even counting the other opens they use with gold open that isnt hidden stash bottle lol..i used over 50 stamina now and only got 1 but yet the leaderboard they are raceing to 50 opens with the correct ones so im guessing they got at least 75 crates to drop..would love to know the secert..i think i know but its the forbiddne fruit to say on here

pb23
03-16-2014, 12:20 PM
im not disagreeing with u at all Sir but the thing is we cant get nothing done while the addicts break their necks to get these events done..the drop rate sucks on this crate event but if u look at the leaderboard they sure arent haveing no trouble wit it..some already past 30 and that is not even counting the other opens they use with gold open that isnt hidden stash bottle lol..i used over 50 stamina now and only got 1 but yet the leaderboard they are raceing to 50 opens with the correct ones so im guessing they got at least 75 crates to drop..would love to know the secert..i think i know but its the forbiddne fruit to say on here

No doubt. Just watched s@vage successfully open 7 in about a minute.

Now if only I could get them to drop that fast for me...

Snatcher
03-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Guys we all know that This aint gonna happen...

reesiepuff
03-16-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm fairly sure there is no cost to play ... the rich will always win in this game ... oh and remember, it's just a game

THE VIKING
03-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Sure who doesn't want to lower the costs, but doubt it would happen.
However it would be great if they could alter the bonus program and make it redundant, by making vault purchases have the maximum bonus given. Instead where as now one has an effective 300% (a bit less during sales) extra for 2k tier bonus, while a vault only gives you 50%.
This effectively leaves a lot of players willing to lay down 100-300 dollars monthly to go free.

And when it comes to design they sure could remove the gambling element. Crate events should be deterministic events when one use gold!

Ferr
03-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Guys we all know that This aint gonna happen...
That is the common opinion when one fight against all odds indeed ;)

Hondo
03-16-2014, 12:59 PM
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

We each have our small battles in this world.
Good luck Ferr.

Dutchie
03-16-2014, 01:12 PM
The base price will never change but they might have more sales if they see a substantial drop in revenues. However, the majority of revenues are generated by the whales according to a study by a GREE VP and I see no sign of them slowing down as evident by the current leaderboard event. Supply and demand determines price and the price point has long been set and accepted.

Evil Mastermind
03-16-2014, 01:34 PM
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

We each have our small battles in this world.
Good luck Ferr.

Someone call my name? ;)

Ferr
03-16-2014, 03:34 PM
We fight for a just cause against those who create hundreds of new high spending addicts a day under an umbrella called a game. However, Nobody is playing the game anymore. Look at the current leaderboard, we race from one money milking event to the other. Who is gaming? Who is playing MW? Nobody is. What we are doing is Spending huge amounts of dollars to get the next unit. This unit is not used for any game anymore. It is used for the the next money milking event in which the goal is to again spend dollars to get the next unit..... And so on.....
What say you?

Ferr
03-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Cast your votes, let them know we are many....

Pissapigov
03-16-2014, 04:44 PM
If i were you i would keep a record of the results at regular intervals. They like to remove polls around here and destroy the evidence!

Ferr
03-16-2014, 04:46 PM
If i were you i would keep a record of the results at regular intervals. They like to remove polls around here and destroy the evidence!
Good point sir.

Socks
03-16-2014, 07:14 PM
I want to see the costs go up so high they drive away even the middle class. Fewer gold players would be better, in my opinion.

lemonhaze
03-16-2014, 07:18 PM
I want to see the costs go up so high they drive away even the middle class. Fewer gold players would be better, in my opinion.

lol i been saying same thing..i wish they put out mins 25k-30k gold ltq and same for boss..and if u really want that 10 crate make her a 50k min to get that..just as ferr said whos really playing the game? no one just running us from line to line trying to milk what they can but they dont get nothing out me outside wd so i just do them free and get what they want me to have if anything..i did the money milking never again

I C STUFF
03-16-2014, 07:21 PM
We fight for a just cause against those who create hundreds of new high spending addicts a day under an umbrella called a game. However, Nobody is playing the game anymore. Look at the current leaderboard, we race from one money milking event to the other. Who is gaming? Who is playing MW? Nobody is. What we are doing is Spending huge amounts of dollars to get the next unit. This unit is not used for any game anymore. It is used for the the next money milking event in which the goal is to again spend dollars to get the next unit..... And so on.....
What say you?

Sir, I say that was the most brilliant remark I've read on here since PJ used to post.
I hope people understand the enormity and the gravity of your words!

2MblaZ
03-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Cast your votes, let them know we are many....

With similar success shamans in various primitive cultures would perform certain rituals in hopes for rain, harvest, good hunt and etc.

MAD NUGGETT
03-16-2014, 10:07 PM

It's simple really. They go to a high level map mission which has a strong drop rate and accumulate several hundred quite quickly. There is no trick

Mr. Artois
03-16-2014, 10:58 PM
Sir, I say that was the most brilliant remark I've read on here since PJ used to post.
I hope people understand the enormity and the gravity of your words!

You are PJ and you aren't fooling anyone.

riderrod
03-17-2014, 12:07 AM
This is pretty simple. Gree doesn't force anyone to spend money. You make your own decision to dish out real cash. You can to play for free or you can choose to spend thousands. No matter what the price structure that Gree sets, the spend will depend on the competitive spirit of the players. How much is enough? Do you have to be number one? Can't you just be happy with having fun. After all, what exactly is the prize for number 1? A make believe unit in a make believe game. Not something you can eat. Not a real cash prize. Not real world prestige. It's really nothing. Except some weird sense of misplaced pride. Keep it real guys and have some perspective.

Ferr
03-17-2014, 02:16 AM
This is pretty simple. Gree doesn't force anyone to spend money. You make your own decision to dish out real cash. You can to play for free or you can choose to spend thousands. No matter what the price structure that Gree sets, the spend will depend on the competitive spirit of the players. How much is enough? Do you have to be number one? Can't you just be happy with having fun. After all, what exactly is the prize for number 1? A make believe unit in a make believe game. Not something you can eat. Not a real cash prize. Not real world prestige. It's really nothing. Except some weird sense of misplaced pride. Keep it real guys and have some perspective.
Your remark is the most fundamental one sir and Darwin would fully support you for sure. In fact complete political structures are based on that concept. I do not wish to argue with you on every ones right to self determination. In fact it is one of my strongest believes as well. Civilisation brings us however some other aspects as well. For sure you will draw the line somewhere as well. In my case it is faul play in combination with the deliberate exploitation of some of our very human weaknesses. Nothing more nothing else but not so simple indeed. I would not even go that far that I think laws should be created. Negative PR should convince Gree they have crossed a line. We just need to remind them.

Mikethegreat88
03-17-2014, 09:10 AM
The high cost of gold is the only thing giving free players any chance of competing in WD. It takes a lot of money to get double the points of a free player. If gold was cheaper, people would spend the same amount of money on gold to gain an even bigger advantage over free players. What would be the point if a free player can score 30k points and a vault of gold gets someone else 2 million? A better solution would be to just let free players get further in events with better odds. I know. Doesn't make them money.

Kefa
03-17-2014, 01:27 PM
I heard the average transaction rate for the top grossing game in iTunes is $10 per transaction, but I have no source to verify that.

Agent Orange
03-17-2014, 03:59 PM
As long as there are folks that are willing to spend Gree will never reduce costs, in fact as time goes forward I suspect income has dropped so that is why we see more events more frequently as they frantically try and boosts numbers. Head office does not and will not care about us the end users as long as some spend money mindlessly.

Ferr
03-17-2014, 04:02 PM
As long as there are folks that are willing to spend Gree will never reduce costs, in fact as time goes forward I suspect income has dropped so that is why we see more events more frequently as they frantically try and boosts numbers. Head office does not and will not care about us the end users as long as some spend money mindlessly.
But i am glad you support this ;)

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 04:04 PM
But i am glad you support this ;)

i think we all support except the 6 people that most likely works for gree and come and voted..but as u said ferr we are not playing no game..we are standing in soup lines running from one soup stand to the next to just spend money