PDA

View Full Version : Bad Santa Thank You

DocNo
03-16-2014, 11:27 AM
All,
Wanted to let you all know that, after a 3 month delay, the US NAVY did receive it's bad santa donation from the guys at SUP1. The delay was due to a host of issues, holidays, etc...

Anyway, special thanks to Global (SUP Officer) and Micky for the $90Billion donation and nearly 1000 concrete. You guys were supportive, helpful and a pleasure to work with.

We very much appreciate your efforts!

Gotta say I'm rooting for SUP1 for the next war!

DTA-HOG
03-16-2014, 05:33 PM
All,
Wanted to let you all know that, after a 3 month delay, the US NAVY did receive it's bad santa donation from the guys at SUP1. The delay was due to a host of issues, holidays, etc...

Anyway, special thanks to Global (SUP Officer) and Micky for the $90Billion donation and nearly 1000 concrete. You guys were supportive, helpful and a pleasure to work with.

I'm glad you got your loot guys. You deserved it with the work you put in on your entry. SUP members aren't as bad as everyone thinks. Sure... Everyone is jealous of their ability to drop so much gold, but they are just normal guys like us. Join a SUP faction and see what I mean.

Pissapigov
03-16-2014, 05:57 PM
What was the bad santa donation? I must've missed that thread.

One man army
03-16-2014, 06:02 PM
I'm glad you got your loot guys. You deserved it with the work you put in on your entry. SUP members aren't as bad as everyone thinks. Sure... Everyone is jealous of their ability to drop so much gold, but they are just normal guys like us. Join a SUP faction and see what I mean.

Will they have the chance to join a sup faction. Tbh if there is a chance it should be a lottery type thing were one lucky winner can get into sup 1,2,3 or X for a whole war( like all the fltqs and boss events including WD). Do you guys think they would be nice enough to do that? I mean yeah you would still need to participate in the events because it's only fair(even if it only helps a lil)

Rough Neck
03-16-2014, 06:44 PM

i am L10 with 20K stats, can i join SUP ? but my condition is i am a free gold player ?

mickymacirl
03-19-2014, 05:59 AM
All,

Thanks for the thread, there was no need, I hope you got some extra boosts with all that cash :P

kmikulz
03-19-2014, 06:29 AM
I am in Starting Over and we also got some Bad Santa Cash, so thanks to SUP for their Christmas spirit. We are in need of 60 billion for next upgrade, so if there are any willing donators out there wanting to pay it forward and spread good will PM me. Our faction got a late start in WD, and we are playing catchup, we have had a couple top 25 finishes recently, which is pretty good for a faction missing a lot of boosts. Since most factions are fully boosted now in the top 50, what else are you going to do with all your money. How about give it to us, to help balance the playing field. :-) Thanks again guys.