PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in update mode (DROID)

trickymicky
03-15-2014, 03:55 PM
Any help would be appreciated ! Id send a ticket in , but the game either force closes or locks up on contact support page. I have done all of the usual trick, ie uninstall/reinstall,, clear cache, clear data . The game has reverted back to 2/27 data load and has been stuck in update mode for a full day now.Im current as far as play store goes (no update there) Please help!!!!!

player id 676 834 198

KlitschkO
03-15-2014, 06:27 PM
SAME same situation here like u...yesterday i have moments in 5 minutes forced close or black screen around 4-times..is annoying,very very bad! who like this!? i use droid...i have dayz in past when i play normally, no forced close, no clack screem...but dayz like yesterday make me to retire from C.C. that black screen and freez makes C.C unplayable! Uninstall and reinstall is not a solution..i send alot of tickets to Gree..give me back same message..install and reinstall...i send them all they say me to send..invite code,but they can't fix this problem ,i met that problems from from first second i start to play this game.

CCC-syn
03-16-2014, 05:53 AM
happened to some of my members.
sadly they had to switch phones in order to resolve this...

trickymicky
03-17-2014, 10:04 AM
update!! sorta, both my cc accts are still in update mode, since Friday night, Yes i have un installed /re installed as stated above, both are running android 2.3.6. Help from a mod would be greatly appreciated !!

mistech
03-17-2014, 12:07 PM
I Am On Droid As Well With Same Issue. When This Starts To Happen Go Into Main Menu / More / Info . Check To See If It Says Update, If So JustSet Your Phone Down And Wait For It To Tell You To Restart.

This Works For Me When I Have Same Crashing And Non Functioning Issues. It Sometimes Take 30-40 Minutes To Finish So Why I Said Set It Down And Let It Finish!

Sometimes It Looks Like It Stalled.As CircleStops Moving, Just Leave It, It Will Start Again And Finish Else It Has To Start All Over If You ReStart Cc!

Please Look Into The Update Slowness On Droid Developers, Thanks!

Franky Di Lorenzo
03-17-2014, 12:26 PM
I had the same problem on iPhone. The cause was different. iPhone was out of power during updating CC. With the result that I couldn't start the game anymore. Remove and reinstall didn't work. Couldn't download CC anymore in AppStore. Finally connected iPhone with computer (Windows) and removed CC with Copy Trans Manager (free download). And it worked. After that I could install CC from AppStore and could play CC again. And my account was still active. If other solutions 's don't work maybe you can give this a try.

trickymicky
03-17-2014, 01:26 PM
thanks mistech, your solution usually works, but no luck this time. i left device on overnight hoping restart for new data page would be waiting for me the next day, still stuck in update mode. im hoping that when newer data for sltq today will over write old data , or someone of authority from gree will read this and assist me !!

scootermcb
03-17-2014, 02:34 PM
I have a Coby MID7022 tablet that has had this issue every single time there is an update. Clearing the cache, uninstall/reinstall, and all of the other solutions offered by Gree has not worked EVER. Support has been horrible for this issue, and Gree should be ashamed at the way this has been handled.

Invite # 995 703 210

trickymicky
03-18-2014, 10:20 AM
still no luck, left game on all night again hoping for fresh dataload, and no response from gree maybe today when the twice delayed sltq begins (if it does ) new data will appear

BrownMONSTA
03-18-2014, 08:49 PM
Cj and A&F you gonna respond to the issue with this or just leave players unable to play? Any explanations too why this happens? Any way to resolve this?

cyko
03-20-2014, 05:17 PM
I know not everybody has two devices to move accounts between, but if you have this situation and an extra device, simply transfer it. You always get the new data in a transfer. It is not a fix to actual problem, but will get you the data you need instantly. no need to wait 30 minutes to update -I have waited for hours before with no success. this works every time

gambino gunz
03-20-2014, 08:17 PM
gree admins and developer as profitable as this game is please sell it to a company who will do there god damn job and look after the customers.... i have an account on a lg optimus L2 that has not fuctioned at all for almost 7months my question is why have use done this