PDA

View Full Version : I have found a way to trigger bosses

The don father
03-15-2014, 11:48 AM
Hit Carmen riviera 10-20 times every 3-10 mins I've got 3 boss hit in 10 mins

RealTeflonDon
03-15-2014, 11:52 AM
I appreciate you sharing this trick. However, players shouldn't have to find tricks for triggering the boss. It should just happen without delay or having to do this that or the other..

asinine...

The don father
03-15-2014, 11:56 AM
Well it's just to help

RealTeflonDon
03-15-2014, 12:02 PM
And its appreciated.
+1

Just making the point that, if this is how Epic Boss events are intended to work, then GREE is doing it so very, very wrong.

Plumbernick9
03-15-2014, 12:10 PM
Well it's just to help

Appreciate it pal. Don't pay attention to the crybaby complainer.

RealTeflonDon
03-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Lol... the comprehension of some people, or lack thereof..

Plumbernick9
03-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Lol... the comprehension of some people, or lack thereof..

I'm just messing with you pal. You don't have to try and top me with your snappy comebacks.

tom73
03-15-2014, 12:37 PM
Hit Carmen riviera 10-20 times every 3-10 mins I've got 3 boss hit in 10 mins brilliant. That is speeding up the process. Thanx

ghetto69143
03-15-2014, 01:14 PM

I can tell you this. This worked for my mini but my main has hit her for over 40x and nothing. What I've been explaining to my family is that some things could work for some but not others. With my main, I can go rob someone 3x and boss shows. With mini I can expel all stamina attacking and robbing, nothing. Use half of 1900 energy and boss gets triggered. I was using my energy in Junkyard location. I decided to try your method and hit Riviera 13x and boss shows. I'm not knocking the method but I realized some things work for some and not others.
Now I ask, what will gree do?
I even re-installed CC and nothing. I hope this give you and others extra insight into gree methods.

I appreciate you sharing this trick. However, players shouldn't have to find tricks for triggering the boss. It should just happen without delay or having to do this that or the other..

asinine...

but I also agree with RTD
You would think bosses would trigger more at random instead of having to resort to extremes to make something work
I think it has something to do with just the point of expelling your energy one way or another

The don father
03-15-2014, 01:32 PM
That's true it was working for me and most of my syndicate but there were 6 people that it didn't work for

ghetto69143
03-15-2014, 01:37 PM

I gotta update from my last post.
This seems like the most consistent method for my mini
1st time=13 hits
2nd time=4 hits
3rd=10 hits
4th = 6 hits
Its the most my mini has been able to hit all morning
I didn't thank you the first time, so,
Thanx
seems to be working

ghetto69143
03-15-2014, 01:39 PM
That's true it was working for me and most of my syndicate but there were 6 people that it didn't work for

I just re-posted that its been pretty consistent so far but only with Mini
Gonna keep at it and just go for the quota today along with syndicate goal

Klank
03-15-2014, 01:46 PM
everything the idiots at gree do make me onw step closer to quitting. Seriously why make it hard to trigger a boss how stupid.

A.T.S. Worldwide
03-15-2014, 02:12 PM
The easiest way for me is to Hit a few times and then make a deposit. Without this deposit sometimes no Boss triggers at all. Just as i deposit, she appears!

Evan1000
03-15-2014, 06:02 PM
It's funny how this neat trick works for some and not others. I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say that Carmen Rivera isn't what's triggering the boss, it's the fact that you're doing more jobs faster as it only takes 9 energy to complete her job while you're trying to trigger a boss by completing other maps when you're taking lets say 100 energy for one job. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong it's just a guess but I'm sure there are many factors that play into why someone can trigger a boss more often than someone else based on level, rate of energy regeneration, etc.

Evan1000
03-15-2014, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the post though I managed to trigger a boss using 60 energy by just hitting Carmen Rivera

Blowin Smoke
03-15-2014, 06:16 PM
I threw my phone into a puddle, boss finally spawned.

Sick N Twisted.
03-15-2014, 08:03 PM
Come on people, the game aint that hard. Just do a few jobs and it will spawn. Never takes more than 5-10 hits for me. If you weren't so impatient the game would be more fun for you. We had a couple people in our syn claiming the same thing and we booted them. There either liars or to stupid to function. Either way they have no place at Sick N Twisted.

Luv4UR Mom
03-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Come on people, the game aint that hard. Just do a few jobs and it will spawn. Never takes more than 5-10 hits for me. If you weren't so impatient the game would be more fun for you. We had a couple people in our syn claiming the same thing and we booted them. There either liars or to stupid to function. Either way they have no place at Sick N Twisted.

*Slow Clap* Big Props! You've made a small paragraph, without too many major grammatical errors (except using ain't). Oh- And your use of "there" in the next to the last sentence, which should be "they're".

Sick N Twisted.
03-15-2014, 08:18 PM
A small sample of things that are harder than CC:

Tying your shoes
Making PB&J
Chewing gum
Whistling
Blinking

ILikeTheAbuse
03-15-2014, 10:39 PM
I just burned another 7.5k energy on 3 accounts and got nothing. I'm going to bed.

GREE. Please sell this game to a company that is competent.

http://i61.tinypic.com/n35a49.jpg
(at least for me)

Ares2
03-15-2014, 11:33 PM
Hey everyone, i have found a way that works quite well, every 5-10 mins i attack enemies with 5 stamina tops(sometimes takes less) then if that doesn't work, i hit either riviera or Watson a few times and they will almost always summon boss. Hope this helps guys.

KlitschkO
03-16-2014, 01:07 AM
"my solution" is very simple and work everytime...go in CC wait 10-20 second..refresh rival list, go all your money in bank ,i mean don't let them to rob any rival,put all money in bank..after go to a rival..rob 2 times any building if don't appear attack him one time or two times...100% must appear!!! after kill boss...close c.c wait 2-3 min star again and make same steps...good luck!

Seany527
03-16-2014, 09:11 AM
what map is this carmen lady on?

CCC-syn
03-16-2014, 09:20 AM
what map is this carmen lady on?
the first map

surfinguy369
03-16-2014, 10:35 AM
People really need to stop crying about the boss spawning. So what if it takes you more than 1 hit to spawn a boss. I'm surprised you crying babies are even able to function in life.

Carbide
03-16-2014, 04:35 PM
It has been working well for me Thanks a bunch for the info!

Carbide
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM
what map is this carmen lady on?Canal Street! As a matter of fact I'm spanking Carmen's tail quite a bit! Easy and effective in Triggering bosses! She's going down!

StampinFools
03-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Why does everyone want it to be so easy. Aren't you tired of seeing everyone get the same prizes as you EVERY time? I have been doing this Carmen trick for months lol but I am not going to give out my strategies to anyone unless they are in my syndicate lol.

ILikeTheAbuse
03-16-2014, 05:52 PM
People really need to stop crying about the boss spawning. So what if it takes you more than 1 hit to spawn a boss. I'm surprised you crying babies are even able to function in life.

So what if it takes me 30minutes of tapping to spawn a boss? I don't have 18hrs a day to tap on my phone, that's what! If I want to complete this event on even one of my accounts, then I'm NOT able to function in life.

Why does everyone want it to be so easy. Aren't you tired of seeing everyone get the same prizes as you EVERY time? I have been doing this Carmen trick for months lol but I am not going to give out my strategies to anyone unless they are in my syndicate lol.

I don't want it to be so easy. I also don't want it to be completely impossible. If people are putting in the work, then, yes, they should be getting the prize. The issue is that if a boss summons between every 15 minutes to 1 hour after the last one, then no amount of work on my end will let me complete the event... no matter what my stats are or how much gold I'm willing to spend. Oh, and your Carmen trick doesn't work... and you said that you've been using it for months. Even if it did "work" months ago, that is because ANY few clicks 4 minutes after the last boss would summon a boss. Oh, and some secret trick to be able to even play an event is not a "strategy".

StampinFools
03-16-2014, 06:02 PM
Dude it works trust me. My whole syndicate is using it and yes it does not work for everyone but for the majority it does. I would say 75% of us are above level 80. Sorry about your luck man. I do say I know what you are saying about not. Ring able to function in life without having to be attached to your device to summon bosses. Must be frustrating man. I think it's more about the tier system that has been put in to play more than triggers.

StampinFools
03-16-2014, 06:03 PM
And I agree that this is more of a "trick" than strategy

sap_pete
03-16-2014, 06:05 PM
So what if it takes me 30minutes of tapping to spawn a boss? I don't have 18hrs a day to tap on my phone, that's what! If I want to complete this event on even one of my accounts, then I'm NOT able to function in life.

I don't want it to be so easy. I also don't want it to be completely impossible. If people are putting in the work, then, yes, they should be getting the prize. The issue is that if a boss summons between every 15 minutes to 1 hour after the last one, then no amount of work on my end will let me complete the event... no matter what my stats are or how much gold I'm willing to spend. Oh, and your Carmen trick doesn't work... and you said that you've been using it for months. Even if it did "work" months ago, that is because ANY few clicks 4 minutes after the last boss would summon a boss. Oh, and some secret trick to be able to even play an event is not a "strategy".

QFMFT. This has nothing to do with "making it easy". This is but the last in a long string of Gree failures that take enjoyment out of the game. I tried all kinds of combinations between jobs, robbing, attacks, waiting it out on my 3 accounts, different maps, blah blah blah. Yeah, sometimes it take 4-5 hits for the boss to spawn. More often if take 1000+ energy AND 15+ stamina. That is asinine, and anybody defending that is either a troll or a moron. Probably both.

StampinFools
03-16-2014, 07:19 PM
I know what you mean. Like I said it's not working for some people and for many others it is. No explanation. One of my best officers is through level 13 of the bosses alone and has leveled up twice trying to summon. I told him he might as well give up if he wants to.