PDA

View Full Version : confusion regarding Beatrice Waters Epic Boss...

pratz
03-15-2014, 11:43 AM
i have already completed boss lvl 100 , and i got the prize for it and the wrapper too... but this thread is for other crime city players... wrapper prize is usually 1) kill 100 bosses and 2) finish syn event 5/6 times.... but this time its 1) kill 100 bosses 2) get bunny shades (20% armor attack or first day goal).... this is actually kind of unfair for new members joining the syn on 2nd day onwards or to those players that miss the award on the first day... is it just a mistake or it is suppose to be the way it is.

RealTeflonDon
03-15-2014, 11:54 AM
It's a mistake. Welcome to Crime City, they happen all the time. Remember that LTQ with the -5% upgrade time? Ya me too...

ghetto69143
03-15-2014, 02:36 PM
i have already completed boss lvl 100 , and i got the prize for it and the wrapper too... but this thread is for other crime city players... wrapper prize is usually 1) kill 100 bosses and 2) finish syn event 5/6 times.... but this time its 1) kill 100 bosses 2) get bunny shades (20% armor attack or first day goal).... this is actually kind of unfair for new members joining the syn on 2nd day onwards or to those players that miss the award on the first day... is it just a mistake or it is suppose to be the way it is.

I'm with you there. Some clarification wouldn't hurt. But in this case I don't think it would help any either

tom73
03-15-2014, 03:34 PM
i have already completed boss lvl 100 , and i got the prize for it and the wrapper too... but this thread is for other crime city players... wrapper prize is usually 1) kill 100 bosses and 2) finish syn event 5/6 times.... but this time its 1) kill 100 bosses 2) get bunny shades (20% armor attack or first day goal).... this is actually kind of unfair for new members joining the syn on 2nd day onwards or to those players that miss the award on the first day... is it just a mistake or it is suppose to be the way it is. shhhhhh. Why would u post this? Delete thread.

Jeremy Kyle
03-15-2014, 03:40 PM
shhhhhh. Why would u post this? Delete thread.

So your all for complaining when it goes against you, but now it works for you ya want to keep quiet? LOL

A problem is still a problem wether it favours us or not

tom73
03-15-2014, 04:43 PM
So your all for complaining when it goes against you, but now it works for you ya want to keep quiet? LOL

A problem is still a problem wether it favours us or not when did I complain *******?

Lou/GS
03-15-2014, 05:11 PM
This is a mistake, caused by trying to fix a previous mistake (20% mod).... Now I think it won't be changed as it would be unfair to do so.... As some players have already been paid out the grand prize (similar to the first 300 event day)

Therefore, by not fixing it is the fairest way to deal with it....

tom73
03-15-2014, 05:14 PM
I hope it is not changed.