PDA

View Full Version : Ferr I salute you but....

thundarr
03-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Ferr I understand what you are trying to do in pointing out the addictive nature of this game and encouraging people to get on with their lives and stop playing or alter their behavior on here and I commend you efforts but I am afraid it is all for naught. Playing MW is an addictive vice like smoking, gambling or drinking though not health threatening (except lack of sleep). I believe most of us realize this and we have a love hate relationship with Gree but the game will go on. Some people spend thousands on their hobbies and to a degree this is a hobby. I budget a certain amount to the game per month and when I reach it I stop. I believe your motives are altruistic to a point with just a smidge of wanting to get back at Gree for taking so much of your money and a little of trying to ruin the game for those still addicted (like myself). Keep up the good work and having you on here with your wisdom and knowledge makes for a better forum.

Thorm V2
03-15-2014, 09:36 AM
HAHAHAHA

Look up megalomaniac. Then you'll understand him.

Ferr
03-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Ferr I understand what you are trying to do in pointing out the addictive nature of this game and encouraging people to get on with their lives and stop playing or alter their behavior on here and I commend you efforts but I am afraid it is all for naught. Playing MW is an addictive vice like smoking, gambling or drinking though not health threatening (except lack of sleep). I believe most of us realize this and we have a love hate relationship with Gree but the game will go on. Some people spend thousands on their hobbies and to a degree this is a hobby. I budget a certain amount to the game per month and when I reach it I stop. I believe your motives are altruistic to a point with just a smidge of wanting to get back at Gree for taking so much of your money and a little of trying to ruin the game for those still addicted (like myself). Keep up the good work and having you on here with your wisdom and knowledge makes for a better forum.

Ty for your kind words. Realising that i have been played is one of my worst experiences. The wasted money itself is not at all an issue, the fact of being played from the beginning is. I wish I could prevent others from following my steps but you are right that is quite impossible. I will do my best sir.... Meanwhile go back to 1 ally and shut your device next weekend ;)
Yours,

Jhenry02
03-15-2014, 10:31 AM
When did Ferr turn into Pirate Justice?

lemonhaze
03-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Ty for your kind words. Realising that i have been played is one of my worst experiences. The wasted money itself is not at all an issue, the fact of being played from the beginning is. I wish I could prevent others from following my steps but you are right that is quite impossible. I will do my best sir.... Meanwhile go back to 1 ally and shut your device next weekend ;)
Yours,
lol still back to the 1 ally statment

Speed ump
03-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Thundarr, I agree. Jhenry, I made that same comment yesterday.

Ferr
03-15-2014, 02:03 PM
lol still back to the 1 ally statment
An idiot but a persistent one I am ;)