PDA

View Full Version : Help for Faction leaders

Biffon69
03-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Gree

Can you create a new facility for Faction leaders (and Syndicate leaders for CC).

Can you bring in a stats page for leaders to help track participation, for current members only, for each event. You will already have the data so it would just be a matter of creating a template graphic and exporting live data to it.

I think this would help leaders immensely and promote participation within factions making the game more enjoyable for active, and gold spending, players.

Also, can you apply the Droid facility of being able to see exactly what position your faction is placed during war to IOS players.

Dazzj10
03-17-2014, 07:25 AM
I would like an option to message all members at the same time, without the need to go into each member individually.
People don't always check the faction chat but they do get their own news alert

SaB Leader
03-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Love both the above ideas!!! And help with buying walls would be appreciated, so many button presses to buy and up grade!!

Archer59
03-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Great ideas!

Lancerdually
03-17-2014, 01:29 PM
This could be easily accomplished......... BUT, it would give someone besides the member a way to PROVE they helped with an event even though Gree did not award the prize the member was SUPPOSED to receive. Therefore I wouldn't hold my breath on them implementing this.

Kefa
03-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Great ideas! Also, adding a co-leader or 2nd in command position where that person can promote and demote officers, kick people, and build walls would be very helpful so the one person doesn't have to be online 24/7.

Lancerdually
03-17-2014, 02:03 PM
Great ideas! Also, adding a co-leader or 2nd in command position where that person can promote and demote officers, kick people, and build walls would be very helpful so the one person doesn't have to be online 24/7.
I am discussing that with my faction leader as we speak.............. would be a great change!