PDA

View Full Version : Now that we have some attention, what are our primary demands?

Ferr
03-15-2014, 06:03 AM
This does not concern regular wishes like a button for this or a button for that, inventory tools, skill resets etc. We need to focus ourselves to the two or three main problems which need to be addressed as a matter of priority. My three choices, pls state yours and i will create a poll tomorrow.

Monetary
1 stop events which can be finished by using gold only. The game was originally designed to spend gold only if you did not have the time to play regularly. Today gold spending events are to milk all players, even those who play 24/7. Design the game back to its original intent and let gold spending be confined to buying off time only (the distinction between indestructable and destructable units has been killed in the process of money milking, if you wish you can re install that back to its original intent as well). If you do this right you will solve another very persistent problem being hackers. They will become less interested.

Main event
2 wd event should be the most fun event of all. Dont do this every three weeks and shorten it to say 2 days.

Service
3 hire more employees and upgrade your service level.

Jesse21
03-15-2014, 06:08 AM
That was a short retirement

Ferr
03-15-2014, 06:10 AM
That was a short retirement
I am retired sir.

Jesse21
03-15-2014, 06:14 AM
I am retired sir.

So you retired from the game because it was a waste of effort, yet you continue to post on the forum?

That seems like more of a waste then the game.

SpikeyKit
03-15-2014, 07:42 AM
I think your right on the events, the anount of energy is totally off the charts now.

I think the epic boss HP has gotten out of control!

Id also like to see past mistakes being resolved not burried and forgot. And not to see simlar mistakes keep happening

TMI
03-15-2014, 07:51 AM
1. Paying to finish events. I don't care about that. If you want monster stats, then pay. You can still get good stats increase playing free. Perhaps ppl should lower their expectations as far as stats gain if they're playing free.

2. I would love wars to be only 2 days. I find 3 days way too long.

3. I don't know about the support issue. I haven't been playing MW long enough. I've never sent in a ticket in this game, but I'll take ppl's word for it if it's sucky.

Socks
03-15-2014, 07:54 AM
So you retired from the game because it was a waste of effort, yet you continue to post on the forum?

That seems like more of a waste then the game.

What the hell do you care where he posts?

Thorm V2
03-15-2014, 08:18 AM
You want them to decrease revenue AND give provide more service???

HAHAHAHA

Jaebee
03-15-2014, 08:34 AM
I still think an easy way that would have both increased their revenues and made it better for all of us would have been to sell gold MUCH cheaper. They would have a lot more people spending $5 for a vault instead of $100 per. There are a ton more people with $5 to throw away on a weekly basis than $100.

Granted, all that being said, they probably missed the boat on this game. If they changed it now, I'd imagine there would be quite the uproar from those of us who spent so much on the high priced gold.

Jesse21
03-15-2014, 08:35 AM
What the hell do you care where he posts?

Same reason you care what I post. That is the point of a forum. To share views and have others comment on them.

I don't know ferr, he seems like an ok guy. I happen to agree with some of the things he says. I just don't understand his method that's all.

Kennetth
03-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Gree will bleed their customer's white, then shut down the game. Ferr has retired from the game, but has willingly decided to stay in the forums as a voice of wisdom and for that I thank him.

Pidgeot
03-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Give the Cold Flying Fortress to everyone who was stuck in terra cycle for 28 days because we were not given the correct cycle, but who finished it within those 28 days.

ASHOdamatel
03-15-2014, 10:27 AM
Ferr your not retired if you still have a profile then that's not retired. if you still participate in wd events then your not retired. If you still have a faction then your not retired! Lol:)

General Luke
03-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Ferr your not retired if you still have a profile then that's not retired. if you still participate in wd events then your not retired. If you still have a faction then your not retired! Lol:)

Retirement is a relative term. I know many people who have "retired" yet work 40-80 hrs per week helping others through philanthropy. Consider Ferr's postings as philanthropy...on behalf of many of us that continue to have issues with the game. 👍

ASHOdamatel
03-15-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm not bashing his efforts think they are great. lol

Hondo
03-15-2014, 03:40 PM
I would like for customer service to actually read my emails and have a honest and thought out response. No more generic letters that have nothing to do with the issue.

Muscles7
03-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Agree with Professor Ferr in that players should be able to finish events without significant gold use. However, it is reasonable for some gold use in events which have bonuses attached that are significant to growth. Ie. health regen and sea attack.

Also, in ltq's which have both faction and individual requirements, I feel that the bonus attached to finishing individual should be more significant than just a non-boost unit. It takes a lot of effort and activity to finish individual events. The wrapper prize, although nice, cannot always be obtained unless you have 40 other faction members willing to spend the time and $ to finish as well.

Maddog's Wife
03-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Stop making this game all gold all the time. The LTQs are so high in energy requirements, and energy refill is 1000 energy. That is lame. Epic boss health goes up each event much higher than stat gain=more gold. Raid boss-same thing. LE buildings...same thing...normal play should not require thousands of gold bars. I get that you need to make money. But how greedy can you be? You push wd closer and closer, even though the masses have always asked for more time. And when we did get more time, you crammed as many gold heavy events in between that it was activity overload. Perhaps you need to manage your finances better so we are not bearing the brunt of your 3rd, 4th or 1st quarter shortfalls. Make this game fun again, Gree. Please.

Crammer
03-15-2014, 08:15 PM
While there are many things I dislike (Not knowing the crate success being the biggest….my first ever gold spend gave me a concrete on #10 when it promised 100% open.. open a sack of BS.. took over a year before I would attempt gold on a crate event again..such a shame) onwards.

1.) 7 day WD event (I'm willing to go as high as 30 day!!!)
They never give us more than a day off so whats the difference.
Shorter on a routine basis would be nice, but an epic of all epics is long overdue

2.) 10 event Faction Boss event that runs back to back with factions locked…7 days to get 10 done?
Lets gets some separation of factions

Faction Events can be completed without gold, individual takes gold… Its not what it used to be, but its time to get used to it. If you just play it from the factions side, you can have an enjoyable game for free.
3.) Address hacks… is there no data tracking of when gold is consumed? This just seems like database management 101 to me. You have a player, their regen, and an event with a know energy requirement… Take back what isn't theirs. Anything less is an unfair playing field. Your energy hack problem has ballooned the energy requirements so any fair player that isn't a whale gives up before the event starts.

Just my 2 cents that might be a bit contrary to what some want.

Blade of 3
03-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Gree has no reason to go back to their old ways. They make much more money by requiring gold to compete. Setting the standards to how it was before wouldn't bring back many players and would drastically cut the spending of practically all spenders. Simply, they are in it for the quick payout not a game with consistent longevity. Sad to say but they will just create a new game when this one dies to get a new audience. Just look at the games they have now.

richie1105
03-15-2014, 08:36 PM
This does not concern regular wishes like a button for this or a button for that, inventory tools, skill resets etc. We need to focus ourselves to the two or three main problems which need to be addressed as a matter of priority. My three choices, pls state yours and i will create a poll tomorrow.

Monetary
1 stop events which can be finished by using gold only. The game was originally designed to spend gold only if you did not have the time to play regularly. Today gold spending events are to milk all players, even those who play 24/7. Design the game back to its original intent and let gold spending be confined to buying off time only (the distinction between indestructable and destructable units has been killed in the process of money milking, if you wish you can re install that back to its original intent as well). If you do this right you will solve another very persistent problem being hackers. They will become less interested.

Main event
2 wd event should be the most fun event of all. Dont do this every three weeks and shorten it to say 2 days.

Service
3 hire more employees and upgrade your service level.

4 Bring bk FUNZIO or sell the game to a company who knows what they are doing

Pidgeot
03-15-2014, 08:46 PM
Cold Flying Fortress. Come on, give it to use terra cyclist who were thrown into it. Make it fair or dont give it to anyone

lemonhaze
03-15-2014, 09:28 PM
While there are many things I dislike (Not knowing the crate success being the biggest….my first ever gold spend gave me a concrete on #10 when it promised 100% open.. open a sack of BS.. took over a year before I would attempt gold on a crate event again..such a shame) onwards.

1.) 7 day WD event (I'm willing to go as high as 30 day!!!)
They never give us more than a day off so whats the difference.
Shorter on a routine basis would be nice, but an epic of all epics is long overdue

2.) 10 event Faction Boss event that runs back to back with factions locked…7 days to get 10 done?
Lets gets some separation of factions

Faction Events can be completed without gold, individual takes gold… Its not what it used to be, but its time to get used to it. If you just play it from the factions side, you can have an enjoyable game for free.
3.) Address hacks… is there no data tracking of when gold is consumed? This just seems like database management 101 to me. You have a player, their regen, and an event with a know energy requirement… Take back what isn't theirs. Anything less is an unfair playing field. Your energy hack problem has ballooned the energy requirements so any fair player that isn't a whale gives up before the event starts.

Just my 2 cents that might be a bit contrary to what some want.

hate to bust ya bubble but u did open the crate u got concrete..they dont say if u use gold u get the thing u need its only a 100% guarantee open

lemonhaze
03-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Gree has no reason to go back to their old ways. They make much more money by requiring gold to compete. Setting the standards to how it was before wouldn't bring back many players and would drastically cut the spending of practically all spenders. Simply, they are in it for the quick payout not a game with consistent longevity. Sad to say but they will just create a new game when this one dies to get a new audience. Just look at the games they have now.
i agree..i dislike gree as much as the next man but why should they go back to the old ways? all they are worried about is how much money they can make each week..i mean heck all they gotta do is throw out a digital picture with some numbers on it and some lame boost on the end and require it to be 10-15k gold or more and u are still gonna get these addicts to go pawn their mammys ring to get that unit..it dont matter how much they raise the boss health it can be 10 billion and yet again ppl here will get that unit at all costs..when the masses have finally had enuff and start hitting them where it hurts then nothing will ever get done no need for us to be on here crying about what we wish would happen

Waiting
03-16-2014, 03:14 AM
We've been here a million times, 2 buildings at once and all that, even gree said they were having a meeting that involves us then not a word after about the outcomes. My grand kids will be running gree before anything changes round here.

Socks
03-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Same reason you care what I post. That is the point of a forum. To share views and have others comment on them.

I don't know ferr, he seems like an ok guy. I happen to agree with some of the things he says. I just don't understand his method that's all.

That's the thing- I *don't* care where you post. You care where he posts. See the difference?

ASHOdamatel
03-16-2014, 08:39 AM
So much anger toward a bad game here is a idea don't feed the beast. Let it starve and then it will obey!!!!

lemonhaze
03-16-2014, 09:34 AM
So much anger toward a bad game here is a idea don't feed the beast. Let it starve and then it will obey!!!!

haha nicely said but its true..once the ole belly starts to rumble our demands will be heard loud and clear and assure u that once the cash flow gets into the red then what we say will be done bc we are the oil that keeps the machine running smooth,but until we start doing something about it nothing will change it will only increase..as i said all they gotta do is throw out a fake pixal with a lame boost and people flip out saying i gotta have that blah blah blah..i think if they put out a 25-50k gold ltq and a 25b epic boss health that there will still be tards that will go nuts to get it no matter what..

The Pharoah
03-16-2014, 12:25 PM
And yet another thread gets mired in miscellaneous complaints, irrespective of the topic.

I would vote for a customer service improvement/development of a stable shell system to allow the events to be rolled out more smoothly.

I don't think there's any chance whatsoever of 'free completion' events now, but I would like to see the difficulty of objectives in quests re-aligned to allow more players to finish with a small gold spend. That would help level the playing field between factions and at least slow down the 'runaway' stat inflations of the top teams.

Ferr
03-16-2014, 12:44 PM
And yet another thread gets mired in miscellaneous complaints, irrespective of the topic.

I would vote for a customer service improvement/development of a stable shell system to allow the events to be rolled out more smoothly.

I don't think there's any chance whatsoever of 'free completion' events now, but I would like to see the difficulty of objectives in quests re-aligned to allow more players to finish with a small gold spend. That would help level the playing field between factions and at least slow down the 'runaway' stat inflations of the top teams.

Poll on the first demand has been placed. We wont be distracted!

SpikeyKit
03-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Poll on the first demand has been placed. We wont be distracted!

Keeping it at the top sir

It seems the better the unit the more the want for it!

Dont they realise as things progress they get cheaper

Ferr
03-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Poll on second demand is posted.......

Dansgek
03-17-2014, 06:21 AM
Well there is only one way to stop it, and we can't stop that.

If they make a huge gain of gold needed in an event, ppl will still do it, because this way they have a unit many others haven't got. If you want to gain in relation to your rivals, you have to spend more.

I had a discussion with someone about the not stacking health and energy units from the LTQ at the beginning. We were awarded with 300 gold. In that time you could finish an LTQ with 300 gold (or if you were smart with prestaging even for free). At this point you can only prestage a little (NPC's coming out just before the start of the event) and you need a lot of gold to finish it (high energy regen or not).

Dazzj10
03-17-2014, 07:20 AM
If everyone stopped buying gold, even if it was for 1 month gree might listen, but as long as gold is being bought they don't give a **** what anyone wants,,
Wd every 3 weeks is a joke though, it used to be one of my favourite parts of the game but it has become boring now need go to every 4 weeks like before

1GaDawg85
03-17-2014, 09:46 AM
I don't expect change from Gree so just play the way that you are comfortable with....

Campy McCamperpants
03-17-2014, 10:01 AM
I have been playing for almost 2 years now and the Epic Boss used to be my favorite event but it has gotten out of control and I don't even try anymore. If they appear, I beat it. If they don't, I move on to something else.

CJ54
03-17-2014, 05:50 PM
It's okay to post requests/feedback, but it isn't okay to spam the board with the same content. Please keep it to one thread. Thank you.

Pee-Wee Herman
03-17-2014, 11:14 PM
If everyone stopped buying gold, even if it was for 1 month gree might listen, but as long as gold is being bought they don't give a **** what anyone wants,,
Wd every 3 weeks is a joke though, it used to be one of my favourite parts of the game but it has become boring now need go to every 4 weeks like before
This is very difficult to do. There will always be those people that'll buy gold no matter what anyone says.

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 01:42 AM
This is very difficult to do. There will always be those people that'll buy gold no matter what anyone says.

We're all free to choose to play or not to play.
We're all free to buy gold or not to buy gold, too.
That aside, I'm just one lone voice in this cyber wilderness.
It doesn't matter what I think, because I don't even listen to me! LOL :) :rolleyes::o

Mr. Artois
03-18-2014, 04:00 AM
Ferr, whilst I agree with your sentiments I'm amazed you and PJ "I C Stuff" haven't been banned yet for spamming the forum.