PDA

View Full Version : lost another loyal player

Blitzkrieg82288
03-14-2014, 08:37 PM
I have been playing this **** game for just over a year. And I am still pretty good for my level. You dony know what the hell you are doing and you need to get your head out of your ass! Listen to the damn customers! We spend money on your game we want a voice! You cant have one event without a glitch or something going wrong. The stat inflation is getting out of hand aawell as the gold usage to finish an event. 5-10 vaults fir one ltq? I think not. And im glad I have quit cause now I get to sepnd more time with my gf and im ok with that...

MAD NUGGETT
03-15-2014, 12:38 AM
I have been playing this **** game for just over a year. And I am still pretty good for my level. You dony know what the hell you are doing and you need to get your head out of your ass! Listen to the damn customers! We spend money on your game we want a voice! You cant have one event without a glitch or something going wrong. The stat inflation is getting out of hand aawell as the gold usage to finish an event. 5-10 vaults fir one ltq? I think not. And im glad I have quit cause now I get to sepnd more time with my gf and im ok with that...

Haha...lucky gf. Quit your crying or quit the game. Just leave quietly, no need for an announcement, nobody cares.