PDA

View Full Version : CoNflict of InTerest is opening more spots. Ready to move 750 to 500.

StampinFools
03-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Some friends and myself stepped away from a top 250 syndicate to start a new one and are looking for some good active players. Stats aren't too important to us, activity is. Have two spots open. Currently have over 37 mods already and trust me that will jump up quickly as we have our group of major daily donors. we are on groupme to make it easier to communicate and be well organized for events, trust me it helps and is fun plus it's free anyways. Groupme is a must to be apart it's crucial. Myself and others will be buying gold but not required as well but we won't stop you. We are active and want to grow and win and get better.

If you are interested it's syndicate #417427714

Any questions message me or enter the invite code.

We could use you just need to be active that's all we ask.

Join us now and get in on it. We are getting stronger everyday. We have added at least 10 more strong and active players just want to fill up our spots full.

This is a fun group already and we are on the right path to being a solid syndicate.

StampinFools
03-14-2014, 05:55 PM
Over 40 mods now. Sorry. Get in now. We got the plan for the raid boss.

StampinFools
03-15-2014, 05:19 AM
Come on and get in. We are making this epic boss flow.

StampinFools
03-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Opened more spots. Like I said. Only requirements is groupme bricks and Uzis......we will do the rest. Stats aren't what matters. Activity is. If you play daily or every hour we could use you

StampinFools
03-15-2014, 11:07 AM
Day two of epic boss just started. Get in with us now. We are going for big prize. I'm sure we could use some help.

StampinFools
03-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Come on by. Still have some spots open. About halfway through day two already.

StampinFools
03-16-2014, 05:10 AM
One spot left to fill. Get in now before the day two prize for epic boss is finished.