PDA

View Full Version : I was in Gsf now your a member of sup1 due to the merger

The Golden Phoenix
03-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Okay just to inform you we have a new member in SUP1 he is an hacker :) gave us unlimited
Concrete! So all you's god help ya we have level 15forts! Even tho we don't need
! And gene and speed ump are our original hackers hacking money for forts👍 and also hacking boost buildings so weak losers can't attack any SUP1 boost buildings :) SUP1 ftw! :D

Jaebee
03-14-2014, 05:42 PM
(Waiting for 2 sec intervals between pops so I know when my popcorn is finished cooking)

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Yep.....how is this still up......very interesting if true though.....

The Golden Phoenix
03-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Gree Love us SUP1 so it's Cool. If anything I will get all out SUP1 members to stop buying gold if anything Happens to me. Speed ump planning to do a battle hack which looks interesting atm should be up and running for this wd :)

DTA-HOG
03-14-2014, 05:51 PM
(Waiting for 2 sec intervals between pops so I know when my popcorn is finished cooking)

The concrete hackers have been banned and pre-hacker number of bricks have been returned. SUP has a no hack policy... PERIOD! Plain and simple. Even if you have used the energy glitch in the past, we have no place for you in SUP. We spend ALOT of money to play this game and I'll be damned if we let someone join us that got it for free. Cheaters are booted IMMEDIATELY upon learning about the past or present cheat. I assure you this. Not only are they kicked out of the faction, but they are turned into GREE along with a mountain of evidence.

Troll someone else bro... I'm sorry you are jealous. We do have a spot for you if you got your stats and money right though.

Jaebee
03-14-2014, 05:54 PM
The concrete hackers have been banned and pre-hacker number of bricks have been returned. SUP has a no hack policy... PERIOD! Plain and simple. Even if you have used the energy glitch in the past, we have no place for you in SUP. We spend ALOT of money to play this game and I'll be damned if we let someone join us that got it for free. Cheaters are booted IMMEDIATELY upon learning about the past or present cheat. I assure you this. Not only are they kicked out of the faction, but they are turned into GREE along with a mountain of evidence.

Troll someone else bro... I'm sorry you are jealous. We do have a spot for you if you got your stats and money right though.
Why did you quote me? I'm just popping popcorn.

The Golden Phoenix
Well that's a lie, we still have the concrete hacker in our faction.... And hackers will always be one step ahead speed ump just messaged me about the battle wd hack which gonna be tested this world domination, we say no hacks because we don't want other people to notice but everyone knows gree don't ban us anyway we are their main money supply unlike most people who can't afford to play this game in high faction like SUP1

CJ54
Same bat time, same bat drama.