PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the rival list

djonny88
03-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Guys, as I am daily searching for a good robbery or attack I was wondering about this little thingy.
I really am very busy to find my favorite high iph targets.
So that made me come up with an idea.
I was thinking:
What if...... there would be something as a favorite rival. That would mean u could put 1 favorite rival, which u can visit any time you want. Without having to search over the rival list for half an hour
Agree or disagree let me know

dribblin todger
03-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Guys, as I am daily searching for a good robbery or attack I was wondering about this little thingy.
I was thinking:
What if...... there would be something as a favorite rival. That would mean u could put 1 favorite rival, which u can visit any time you want. Without having to search over the rival list for half an hour

Fantastic idea... sort of like a "Bookmark This Hood" Feature... utterly brillliant, hey lets go a step further with it, why not also incorporate a notification function then messages you every time your bookmarked rival has a building that just became ripe for collection. This way we can farm people outta the game..stupendous idea, you should go send in an application form to Gree right away, they need people with your dynamic way of thinking.. On 2nd thoughts just go on your way and think of more stupid ideas to make the game worse

djonny88
03-14-2014, 04:25 PM
Fantastic idea... sort of like a "Bookmark This Hood" Feature... utterly brillliant, hey lets go a step further with it, why not also incorporate a notification function then messages you every time your bookmarked rival has a building that just became ripe for collection. This way we can farm people outta the game..stupendous idea, you should go send in an application form to Gree right away, they need people with your dynamic way of thinking.. On 2nd thoughts just go on your way and think of more stupid ideas to make the game worse

So u scared mate...

dribblin todger
03-14-2014, 04:30 PM
So u scared mate...

Not at all, i have very good IPH and i still rob possibly 50 hoods a day, i have good attack and defence stats, i have billions banked, i just supplied my syn with 50% of the uzis required for next RB event from robbing hoods and my IPH, so no im not scared in the slightest, what i am doing is telling you that your idea is absolutely stupid!

jaxx
03-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Not at all, i have very good IPH and i still rob possibly 50 hoods a day, i have good attack and defence stats, i have billions banked, i just supplied my syn with 50% of the uzis required for next RB event from robbing hoods and my IPH, so no im not scared in the slightest, what i am doing is telling you that your idea is absolutely stupid!

You can't get Uzis from robbing

dribblin todger
03-14-2014, 04:35 PM
You can't get Uzis from robbing

read it again... "robbing hoods and my IPH" now do you understand...

or shall i spell it out? there is a TRADING" forum

jaxx
03-14-2014, 04:37 PM
But yes this is just crap sure id use it on one those really annoying kids that cry every time you hit them

I'm sick of people crying about being robbed, and then if your tagged turning on your syndicate....you know the comment if you keep attacking me then the whole of my syn and our syn friends will attack all your syn and it will be your fault....give a crap collect your building or it will be robbed

Flapjacks
03-14-2014, 09:09 PM
I was thinking:

I applaud your effort, but Gree could care less about anything resembling a suggestion. The only thing they monitor on the forums is truth telling players, which must be dealt with accordingly.

True story

TMI
03-14-2014, 09:32 PM
what kind of poll is this? lol
If they implement this, ppl WILL get robbed alot
so your no i like to be robbed alot, should be part of the yes column, lol

JimCC/MW
03-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Darn, I thought this was a sincere attempt to revitalize the recently closed thread on whether people liked the new rivals list or not.

sister morphine
03-14-2014, 11:28 PM
I was thinking:
Dumbest idea ever! Spoken like a true leecher. :rolleyes:

ohlo-00
03-15-2014, 02:04 AM
Rival list is very good now

Jeremy Kyle
03-15-2014, 02:19 AM
what kind of poll is this? lol
If they implement this, ppl WILL get robbed alot
so your no i like to be robbed alot, should be part of the yes column, lol
it says 'no i dont want to be robbed a lot'

did you just scim over that tmi?

and djohnny just join the high iph group theres lots of targets

Nighteg
03-15-2014, 05:11 AM
Idiotic idea.

jimbo.
03-15-2014, 05:27 AM
What a stupid idea, words fail me on how to describe just how stupid that is, you should go work for gree, that's how much of a stupid idea it is, while you are there please tell the rest of them to fix the summoning on the epic boss, and well done on f**king up the last good part of this game,

Rant over :)

TMI
03-15-2014, 05:58 AM
it says 'no i dont want to be robbed a lot'

did you just scim over that tmi?

and djohnny just join the high iph group theres lots of targets

Ah, yes you're right. My mistake. Perhaps the double negative confused me.
In that case I voted no. I don't have a problem with my rivals list.
I'm coming from a place that doesn't have low iph though. I see level 250s all day, and they all have great iph.
But I'm not much of a robber anyways, I tend to use my newsfeed instead.

the schwayzz
03-15-2014, 08:20 PM
you must be a special kind of stupid.........

CCC-syn
03-16-2014, 04:11 AM
let me guess... your iph is around 0, right?

Zendfrim
03-18-2014, 09:15 AM
Idiotic idea.Idiotic game. Idiotic changes. Idiotic company. Idiotic employees. Idiotic leaches. Idiotic events. Idiotic matches. Idiotic rivals list. Idiotic income design. This game and this company need to be run off a cliff.

MattyCC
03-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Idiotic game. Idiotic changes. Idiotic company. Idiotic employees. Idiotic leaches. Idiotic events. Idiotic matches. Idiotic rivals list. Idiotic income design. This game and this company need to be run off a cliff.

And yet you still play and talk on the forums. Good for you

Bandit_
03-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Why don't they just make a "Anyone I can beat on rivals list gives me all their money" button, saves time for hunting for new targets and there would be no need for "favorite rivals" button.

Zendfrim
03-18-2014, 02:08 PM
And yet you still play and talk on the forums. Good for youdoesn't hurt to state the truth.

Jason_Bourne
03-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Terrible idea