PDA

View Full Version : Stop Changing Event Start Dates Right Before The Original Start Date!

abnugget
03-14-2014, 04:07 PM
This is obviously not the first time Gree/ Funzio has pulled this on us. The SLTQ had been listed under UN Plaza Massacre event screen as starting TODAY the 14th. It had been listed as starting on the 14th since the end of the last battle. Now that the Urban Combat SLTQ was about to begin YOU CHANGED THE START DATE! Now as a player with 4,480 energy I have lined myself up to level up right when that energy is used. Thus doubling my energy. I even ended the Elite LTQ early so that I could focus on the Syndicate goals. This is simply an inconvenience but still rather annoying! I'm now going to level up before the SLTQ begins thus loosing out on energy that I had strategically planned out. Please Gree stop changing the event start dates right before you originally had the start date posted!

dribblin todger
03-14-2014, 04:10 PM
This is obviously not the first time Gree/ Funzio has pulled this on us. The SLTQ had been listed under UN Plaza Massacre event screen as starting TODAY the 14th. It had been listed as starting on the 14th since the end of the last battle. Now that the Urban Combat SLTQ was about to begin YOU CHANGED THE START DATE! Now as a player with 4,480 energy I have lined myself up to level up right when that energy is used. Thus doubling my energy. I even ended the Elite LTQ early so that I could focus on the Syndicate goals. This is simply an inconvenience but still rather annoying! I'm now going to level up before the SLTQ begins thus loosing out on energy that I had strategically planned out. Please Gree stop changing the event start dates right before you originally had the start date posted!

They have to do it mate, it would not be fair to us players if Gree put out a broken event....

somewhere in my reply is sarcasm... can you spot it?

Chowda
03-14-2014, 04:32 PM
I second abnugget!

I stopped working on the LTQ specifically to be able to help my syndicate with the goals for the SLTQ. Here is see the progress bar and waiting and waiting and then you change the date.

I primed myself to be level up during this weekend and now it's basically just adding energy to a busted cause. Frankly I'm tired of this crap!

It is worthless to try and get the epic boss to appear so I might be better off waiting for the SLTQ. This gold user has finally put a stop to filling your pockets.

plavine
03-14-2014, 05:52 PM
I second abnugget!

I stopped working on the LTQ specifically to be able to help my syndicate with the goals for the SLTQ. Here is see the progress bar and waiting and waiting and then you change the date.

I primed myself to be level up during this weekend and now it's basically just adding energy to a busted cause. Frankly I'm tired of this crap!

It is worthless to try and get the epic boss to appear so I might be better off waiting for the SLTQ. This gold user has finally put a stop to filling your pockets.

I agree- I stopped on 15/15 normal so I would have enough energy fôr the sltq-
This a dirty trick by gree , as is starting a ñew LTQ of any kind immediately after a previous one

CJ54
03-14-2014, 07:01 PM
I know, it is frustrating, but sometimes things get held up in QA due to a bug. That's been the reason for delayed events pretty much every time, and it is honestly better that way.

Jcw9811
03-14-2014, 07:40 PM
I know, it is frustrating, but sometimes things get held up in QA due to a bug. That's been the reason for delayed events pretty much every time, and it is honestly better that way.

I agree I had 5k saved up and had to waste that and then a level up also that's 10k energy down the drain on pointless jobs. I just don't get how they can screw up code that has been written a 100 times already by them. Hope it gets better.

abnugget
03-14-2014, 07:49 PM

CJ I appreciate the response. And like I said in the original post it's just an inconvenience nothing bigger but still... My problem is that under the world icon it had been listed as starting on the 14th since the 3rd when the last battle ended. If something is posted on the official schedule then elite, experienced, players plan ahead. This is not the first time that a change like this has happened... Also this is more of a personal complaint but it now begins on St. Patricks day and I wont be in any form to play...

Twiztidusty
03-15-2014, 11:09 AM
Oh so your saying the SLTQ should go off without any problems now.

Any sarcasm in that post??

rysherb78
03-15-2014, 06:27 PM

Better...??? I was on 15/20...planning on completing..seen new sltq prizes and decided to complete that instead with a lvl up and 6000 energy to get me going that I could of used on previous ltq and completed.....joke!!! Some warning @ least would be kind...all this is done on purpose....can't possibly be that incompetent...???

azgrunge
03-16-2014, 08:51 AM

Wouldn't it be better to slow things down then and QA a week before rather than right before? Then, if something breaks, we have 4-7 days before original date to see change in date.

Carbide
03-16-2014, 04:53 PM
I know, it is frustrating, but sometimes things get held up in QA due to a bug. That's been the reason for delayed events pretty much every time, and it is honestly better that way. Gree reserves the right to change what they need at any time! Better it's right the first time instead of getting more downloads later because it's not running smooth!