PDA

View Full Version : Gree, give the MW community a break or die milking

Ferr
03-14-2014, 03:38 PM
This game has evolved in something that can not be considered a game anymore. You have turned gamers into spending addicts whose smiles have changed into bitter emotions whilst yourselves have evolved into monster milking machines treating the same as worthless sheep, pigs who have no option other than follow the herd and eat your Bs.

2000y2k
03-14-2014, 03:42 PM
The main game left unfortunately is trying to get gold credited back or the units earned in the events credited after bug after bug in almost every event.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Would it not be nice to have a month of normal gameplay without ridiculous spending? Lets say going back to gaming, raiding and waging war? Today, this is about spending only....

Dazzj10
03-14-2014, 04:18 PM
^. +1..........

Apollo13
03-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Agree. If the MW community don't stand together, there will not be change. But then, not everyone playing the game is reading forum. I also agree about dropping allies to 1.

lwilgucki
03-15-2014, 01:43 AM
That would be excellent. I would love my faction to be 1st rather than top 500 for a change. Lol

Snatcher
03-15-2014, 03:18 AM
This game has evolved in something that can not be considered a game anymore. You have turned gamers into spending addicts whose smiles have changed into bitter emotions whilst yourselves have evolved into monster milking machines treating the same as worthless sheep, pigs who have no option other than follow the herd and eat your Bs.

+1 for us....

Dutchie
03-15-2014, 04:39 AM
You can scream as much as you like from the top of the mountain Ferr, but GREE are not going to change and they will just ban you for trolling. If people are unhappy with the game, I suggest they make the change instead and stop spending or playing.

A lot of games released on the mobile platform get tweaked, like GREE tweak theirs, but at least with other games you can grind without spending, but in GREE's case it is BOTH grinding and having to spend copious amounts to complete events. It is not just the money but also the time needed to play and complete events that is more than any other game I have come across and not participating in some events means you get left behind, so you are forced to play them, whether you like it or not.

I'm glad I got out of this rut. If people want to continue to play and spend, then that is their prerogative and let them be as they clearly still enjoy playing. Let GREE continue to do what they want to do, because whatever we say or do, won't change that.

So stop wasting your time on here and just let it go! Enjoy the sun in Cannes!