PDA

View Full Version : Liars!!!!!!!!!!

Die14
03-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Gree Support. We always appreciate hearing our players' comments or suggestions on our games, as that is how we improve for the future. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers.
Our developers have addressed and corrected the issues where the Epic Boss counter reset, and the Epic Boss was stuck on level 10.
In an effort to resolve the matter, we exhausted all possible solutions and it was best decided that affected players will receive a gold credit. The credit is based on gold spent during the event before the fix was put into place.
Regards,
Shawn
Team GREE

Die14
03-14-2014, 02:11 PM
0 gold back, credit gold back, or wathever u mean with that, YES I've WASTED GOLD BEFORE THE GLITCH WAS FIXED, im an idiot, but they are just a ****ing bastards.......now u can banned me !

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Hmmmmm. I'm betting this won't help you get any resolution either. Just my personal guess, I could be wrong.

Die14
03-14-2014, 02:34 PM
After moRe than 20 tickets and more than i dont know how manny replies to them, i just wanna put here my feelings, my frustation about this ****, not going to help me, but they didnt help
Me THE last Month, so **** off with th is people......they really pissed me off, after 2 years playing im tired about all this **** and all they're Bull****s, Cj, taradovik, and all THE stuff.....ok
2nd reason to banned me

CJ54
03-14-2014, 02:36 PM
The thing to do in this situation is to resend a new ticket or reopen the old ticket and ask to be escalated. We can re-review the case versus the data.

EDIT: If you already had a number of tickets on this, best to reopen just the most recent one and ask for your ticket to be escalated.

Jaebee
03-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Speaking of waiting on gold, anyone receive their promised gold for being nominated in the anniversary thread?

Is that crickets I hear?

Snatcher
03-14-2014, 02:43 PM
The thing to do in this situation is to resend a new ticket or reopen the old ticket and ask to be escalated. We can re-review the case versus the data.

EDIT: If you already had a number of tickets on this, best to reopen just the most recent one and ask for your ticket to be escalated.

Well cj54 i did and its allready a week ago i recend it and it got escalated and havent heard since then from gree(dy)
So i think you need to kick Light gree on fire to wake them up.... so What are you going to do About it if people dont get the help they needed and got sent off with a prefixed lamé automessage

"Sidenote" Just refund all with atleast a vault of gold for all the ****ups from gree for the past 8 Weeks to compensate/gesture

Die14
03-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Really? How manny times? Now im
Not kidding, first time u've answered me here.....
I had wrote more than 20 tickets, i've tryed to reopening them every time u have closed it, i have send u screen shots about THE issue reset, everything, but u never , NEVER had give me THE gold wasted back.

Die14
03-14-2014, 02:56 PM
My ticket number #1404139 ( one of them) about THE issue with my replies and my screen shots....., and dont worry, i Will send a New ticket with this number and i Will replie that ticket too, just to be sure to wake up your Guys !

Snatcher
03-14-2014, 02:58 PM
I Will clog the whole ticket inbox with everyday 1ticket

Im not going to post any ticket numbers because that would be over 20ticket numbers since all my tickets get closed to no response from gree(dy) cashcow

Web323
03-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Speaking of waiting on gold, anyone receive their promised gold for being nominated in the anniversary thread?

Is that crickets I hear?

Damn crickets

DTA-HOG
03-14-2014, 06:04 PM
You are not going to get your gold bro. You aren't the first person to get screwed and probably not the last. We have all been bent over yet we choose to come back for more. You will forget about it in a month or two. Don't put yourself in the position anymore. If you feel you are being cheated.... Stop the event and wait for them to fix it. It's that simple.

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 07:35 PM
Hmmmmm. I'm betting this won't help you get any resolution either. Just my personal guess, I could be wrong.
haha i second that..back to the bottom of the pile his ticket will go

gero
03-14-2014, 11:36 PM

I have sent and resent numerous tickets on this issue and many others and yet I continue to get no response or a generic response. No resolution just continued ignoring and ignorance on the part of support.

How about resolution of tickets from last year CJ? How do we get those addressed too? I know gree's standard operating procedure is to give its customers the run around for so long that they hope the issues are forgotten or that people give up, but how about actually looking out for and taking care of your customers for once?

TheRealAnarchy
03-15-2014, 02:59 AM
I know gree's standard operating procedure is to give its customers the run around for so long that they hope the issues are forgotten or that people give up, but how about actually looking out for and taking care of your customers for once?

Unfortunately, this procedure is all too successful for them to stop practicing it... How many times have we seen the forum in a rage one week and next week the threads are buried deep away and forgotten or removed, nothing changed, only a new batch of broken/glitched events for us to knock ourselves bloody senseless at...

Til Us
03-15-2014, 03:22 AM
HHHHHHHHH----- at least funzio id and trasfer running smooth

SpikeyKit
03-15-2014, 05:03 AM
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Gree Support. We always appreciate hearing our players' comments or suggestions on our games, as that is how we improve for the future. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers.
Our developers have addressed and corrected the issues where the Epic Boss counter reset, and the Epic Boss was stuck on level 10.
In an effort to resolve the matter, we exhausted all possible solutions and it was best decided that affected players will receive a gold credit. The credit is based on gold spent during the event before the fix was put into place.
Regards,
Shawn
Team GREE

This does make me laugh. Those who was able to get all the bosses done at lvl 10 and used gold to do so will get their money back, and a nice little unit.
Those who didnt get that far before the fix and used gold to beat the now harder bosses get stuffed.

I think it should of been those who got the bosses done at lvl 10 gold or none should stop complaining. While those of us who had to work through them should be rewarded the gold you spent for your narrow mindedness on the whole situation
And for those who got reset should be awarded your unit.

Get something for a fraction of the cost and want your gold back? Its a joke right?

JCL
03-16-2014, 11:30 AM
stop spending gold. life will be better

Kimm
03-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Damn crickets

Looks like we got a plague..

Agent Orange
03-16-2014, 03:26 PM

Thanks for this.

Amxze
03-16-2014, 04:35 PM
Hahahhahah

Amxze
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Lost account Gree hasn't replied in 2 months WTF!