PDA

View Full Version : Go back to 1 ally

Ferr
03-14-2014, 01:42 PM
It is the least you can do to demonstrate your resolve.....
Yours

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 01:43 PM
Done and done.
Others are coming.

Known King
03-14-2014, 01:46 PM
It is the least you can do to demonstrate your resolve.....
Yours

What do you mean by this

Ferr
03-14-2014, 01:50 PM
What do you mean by this

It is rather difficult to unite the forum on coordinated actions against the devs. That fact makes them walk away with whatever wrongs they do. This simple statement, lowering your allies to 1, can be a first trigger of unity which then can develop to more actions.

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 01:55 PM
They are proposing a boycott of sorts, thereby attempting to have gree take notice and address issues they would like have better responses to. Lowering to one ally is a rather visible way of showing this. Another would be not declaring or playing the wd at all, but seeing a lot of people at one ally is even more noticeable. More so if they do bother to declare and actually do nothing but become targets for others.

Blodiea
03-14-2014, 02:38 PM
I won't drop to one ally or not compete in next week's wd, but I will not use gold this war(i usually drop a vault) I will not let my team down. I probably won't use gold again till energy requirements for ltqs drop down to a reasonable amount. 300-400 gold is the most I would find acceptable.

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 02:43 PM
I won't drop to one ally or not compete in next week's wd, but I will not use gold this war(i usually drop a vault) I will not let my team down. I probably won't use gold again till energy requirements for ltqs drop down to a reasonable amount. 300-400 gold is the most I would find acceptable.

I've never seen prices rolled back, like the Walmart ad.
Not saying it never happened, I've just never seen it.

reesiepuff
03-14-2014, 03:00 PM
lmao, you guys ... no way in h***

Socks
03-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Hit them in the pocketbooks. Zero gold usage.

SpikeyKit
03-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Not dropping allies, but UKIF are game for gold free this war.

TMI
03-14-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm not going to lower my allies.
I'm also going to use as much gold as needed for my faction.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm not going to lower my allies.
I'm also going to use as much gold as needed for my faction.
That is your exclusive prerogative. You must either be a gree employee or you are perfectly happy with everything. In the first case you should not have posted here in the second case you either live in dreamland, are instutionalised or unreal.
Yours,

Ferr
03-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Go to one ally and shut your device! Do this for your family and come back here after wd.

Hulk0801
03-14-2014, 07:05 PM
Ferr,
If anybody can make a boycott happen its you . You sir are single handedly the most respected man in this game, when i first started playing i had no idea who you was but i was always cheering on your emporers along with millions of others. I wish you the best on the boycott sir. I hope you all stand together or do as i did and quit the game.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Ferr,
If anybody can make a boycott happen its you . You sir are single handedly the most respected man in this game, when i first started playing i had no idea who you was but i was always cheering on your emporers along with millions of others. I wish you the best on the boycott sir. I hope you all stand together or do as i did and quit the game.

That is the sad thing. The only option you feel you have is to completely stop playing whilst this can be a free game as well. Understandable though. The financial dynamics of this game has completely taken over and you are lost in two options only: spend or perish. Dont leave sir, just stop purchasing, visit the forum, help others and have fun. Meanwhile enjoy rl as well. :)
Yours,

Hulk0801
03-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the advice man but i just added a beautiful addition to my family, the reason i needed to lay it down

Ferr
03-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the advice man but i just added a beautiful addition to my family, the reason i needed to lay it down
Congrats! So much more true value in that. My wife is pregnant ;)

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Almost seems like ferr and ic are one and the same. Not sure what to make of that

Ferr
03-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Almost seems like ferr and ic are one and the same. Not sure what to make of that
Well sir, there was a time i stood on the barricades with supsters all around me. The cause was good, just like this one. By the way you standing next to me again dont you?

TMI
03-14-2014, 08:26 PM
That is your exclusive prerogative. You must either be a gree employee or you are perfectly happy with everything. In the first case you should not have posted here in the second case you either live in dreamland, are instutionalised or unreal.
Yours,

Sorry, I don't accept the false dichotomy you presented.
I DO love your signature though.

All that being said, I understand your frustration with the game.

Bravo Zulu
03-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Go to one ally and shut your device! Do this for your family and come back here after wd.

The thing to do if you have this much angst is to stop playing! Good grief, this is a forum not a pulpit.

Stop telling other people what to do and acting like you are full of MW wisdom. I'm not saying that in a mean way, but you just posted a dialogue between you and you wife about not being able to walk away. You posted good-byes and retirement.

Don't keep playing and then act righteous about needing to "make a statement." You posted once that throwing good money after bad was never a good idea. I read you posts for months, and you always seemed to be the voice of reason. But anymore, you border on hypocritical. This doesn't seem like the Ferr that everyone knows and respects.

You need to stop this madness before you lose yourself over an app game sir! Remember your own words of wisdom. Enough is enough.

Col Cawthon
03-14-2014, 09:15 PM
The challenge being that in our faction, 57 other people have an opinion on what they want to do or how we should proceed. Granted, only officers can declare, so we could limit activity from that regard, but still challenging.

Ferr
03-15-2014, 03:32 AM
Sorry, I don't accept the false dichotomy you presented.
I DO love your signature though.

All that being said, I understand your frustration with the game.
If all is said, humor remains. There is no reason to think anyone lives in dreamland, is institutionalised, is perfectly happy let alone be a gree employee. Go back to 1 ally :)

Sinisterclick
03-15-2014, 04:38 AM
Respect to the one ally campaign, would join you but the accounts are long gone... 10 weeks into retirement and no regrets... Turning this on it's head... One Man Band WD would be good.. Everyone leave their factions, create one man factions with no gold spend.... Would make for interesting results... Strong should be matched with strong and match up times should be much better... There you go Ferr a new campaign, one week to mobilize it...

Sinisterclick
03-15-2014, 04:45 AM
Might even come out of retirement just for war lol, still do have a useful mini account on the wife's iPhone l think, better not tell her... Robo

Jesse21
03-15-2014, 06:21 AM
lmao, you guys ... no way in h***

Exactly. It is not visible to everyone because most people don't get matched with 1 ally players. It's only visible to gree if they wanted to check, but if they wanted to check they could just do it here.

Maddog's Wife
03-15-2014, 07:39 AM
When you get to the bottom of your ally list, and see the empty base shells of friends that have gone on before you..it is rather sad. This game is fun. Gree, please stop trying to make it impossible for normal players to enjoy. This constant friction between us is so tiring.

Allday
03-16-2014, 04:43 AM
Ferr, at one time I had a lot of respect for you. I thought you stood for something. Then you turned a blind eye to the hacking and vulgar behavior by members of your faction. Now instead of respect, I think this guy won't go away.