PDA

View Full Version : My fellow lvl 250, are you able to trigger??

kingofwale
03-14-2014, 12:16 PM
I have yet to be able to trigger a single boss. 60 bullets used, 6K energy used. nothing.

now the rumor has it that lvl 250 people have yet to be able to do it.

Is it happening to you?

tgreen
03-14-2014, 12:20 PM
I am lvl 250 - 79 bullets - can't trigger. gave up.

Cindee429
03-14-2014, 12:33 PM
I can't spawn boss either .. Lvl 250 !! Gree fix this !!

Deadwater
03-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Lvl 250, can't trigger

fuzzy
03-14-2014, 12:35 PM
Level 250 - 80 bullets 0 bosses

Level 74 - 10 bullets 7 bosses down

Illuminati
03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Level 250, 100 stamina and 2000 energy used..still waiting for 1st boss to trigger

kybigdaddy
03-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Lvl 250, used 60 stamina and 2k energy. No boss.

CJ54
03-14-2014, 12:39 PM
The engineers are looking into it right now.

k0de
03-14-2014, 12:41 PM
My experience so far is consistent with those reported above. Two-five-oh and oh.

THE JACK
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm having the same issue. :mad:

Thanks for looking into it. :eek:

xlt
03-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Not lvl 250, but having the same problem...

Green Drake
03-14-2014, 12:45 PM
I so want to see a single event presented to us be completely glitch free. Honestly can't remember if we have ever had one.

Gazzman_razzman
03-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Just another way to punish all lvl 250s

Deadwater
03-14-2014, 12:47 PM

Will you announce when it's fixed? Or would y'all rather us just keep tapping?

fuzzy
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Will you announce when it's fixed? Or would y'all rather us just keep tapping?

This is gree we are talking about.....Keep tapping

jaxx
03-14-2014, 12:54 PM
SHOCK

Another event released by Gree that doesn't work as it should

The Father
03-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Same here: level 250, have used over 180 stamina without one popping up....

sl.aus
03-14-2014, 12:56 PM
I so want to see a single event presented to us be completely glitch free. Honestly can't remember if we have ever had one.

Don't hold your breath. Be thankful these inept people run a phone app and are not employed as emergency department staff such as doctors, nurses, ambos, firefighters etc

Be thankful they have their current employment....

Rodney26
03-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Yup I'm level 250 and have used over 100 stamina..still haven't triggered 1 boss

Schlampina
03-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Same here, lvl 250 over 80 stamina, no boss triggered ��

Arctic Wolf
03-14-2014, 01:21 PM
how many of you are on Android running 4.0.0.3... I'm level 102 and can't get boss to trigger...
Edit:
nevermind... just had to burned more than 20 stamina and one finally pops up.

way to many hits to get a boss to trigger...

PhantomNine
03-14-2014, 01:21 PM
I've tried everything to start and zip (have latest update, shut unit down completely, map, PvP, robbed, rebooted game several times, looked in goals, spent gold since I was empty and tried beginners LTQ!). Early ticket submitted

NeedMoreMoney
03-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Maybe this will get them to look at all players who are having a hard time getting bosses to trigger.

CJ54
03-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Okay, problem is found in regards to level 250. We're hotfixing that right now, bosses should now be trigger-able on iOS, with Android to follow in a minute or so.

Regarding people who are not level 250: There's no bug there, just keep working on triggering the boss. We checked a whole bunch of reports that came in initially, and everyone who wasn't level 250 had hit a boss between the time they sent a ticket and the time that we checked. We also double-checked data and server.

Just make sure either way that you are on the current data set, that's the only thing that will block the boss from appearing is if you are on an old data set.

Fredfreddy
03-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Okay, problem is found in regards to level 250. We're hotfixing that right now, bosses should now be trigger-able on iOS, with Android to follow in a minute or so.

Regarding people who are not level 250: There's no bug there, just keep working on triggering the boss. We checked a whole bunch of reports that came in initially, and everyone who wasn't level 250 had hit a boss between the time they sent a ticket and the time that we checked. We also double-checked data and server.

Just make sure either way that you are on the current data set, that's the only thing that will block the boss from appearing is if you are on an old data set.

thanks, could you please confirm that you've made the boss more difficult to trigger than the last "normal" epic boss so we can eliminate the posts (like mine) who claim it is broken? if it is intentional, so be it (though it's a waste of time and frustrates people) but lets at least identify if it's a bug or a feature

PhantomNine
03-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Boss just triggered for me (logged into game and pvp)...level 250 IOS player

Kid T
03-14-2014, 01:38 PM

Speaking for those of us under level 250, We have been able to trigger boss - but it's been much more difficult. I think we all mentioned this during the last "special epic boss event", and we were told that nothing has changed. However, the feedback from the hundreds of players i've spoken to (in addition to the feedback here in forum) indicates differently. While the programmers may have not done anything intentionally to make the boss more difficult to trigger - it most definitely has been. This leads me to the most likely conclusion that the developers did something unintentionally to make it more difficult. The hundreds/thousands of players telling you this aren't imagining this.

Deadwater
03-14-2014, 01:38 PM

Thank you CJ, confirmed working for me. Ios lvl 250

daddy99
03-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Thanks CJ. Yes, the boss triggers; I've had one since the goal began. Why does it have to take so much energy, stamina and time to get one to trigger? I'd rather not be able to beat the bosses and not continue than not be able to summon the bosses at all.

The Avenger$
03-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Its glitchy because boss doesnt come out like before.

PhantomNine
03-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Got one boss and have been unable to trigger again. (Think we may still have a problem?

KingOW
03-14-2014, 01:51 PM

Thank you for taking the time checking out this problem.

However, with all due respect, I must say that you are wrong with what you write for levels below 250. We CAN trigger the bosses, but it is MUCH harder than it has been before. Just because some players have sent a ticket and after it succeeded in obtaining a boss does not mean that there is no problem.

NeedMoreMoney
03-14-2014, 02:00 PM
Obviously they don't want to admit that they have made it harder to trigger bosses. Not sure of the reasoning behind it though. Maybe another way to combat LLP. More xp needed to trigger.

PhantomNine
03-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Problem fixed? Seem to be triggering bosses now. Thanks

The Father
03-14-2014, 02:18 PM
Level 250 here....just got first boss. Took about 240 stamina and half a day...

Hope I get the second one within the next 4 hours....

Nighteg
03-14-2014, 02:32 PM

I'm below 250, can't trigger for the last 2 hours.