PDA

View Full Version : A&F can you help???

KING Mr932
03-14-2014, 12:15 PM
I have been waiting for a couple of days now to hear from Gree support. The issue I am having is that one morning I woke up to an lvl 1 account and mine is missing. If there is anyway you can help me out please let me know thanks..

PS. All the account info and last gold purchase receipts have been sent in an email.

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 12:29 PM
as horrible as it sounds you just gotta wait for them to get around to you. could take 2 days could take 2 weeks.

sorry i couldnt help but that is what a+f will say and she will lock the thread

quadtrash
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Good luck getting your account back. I have been waiting 12 days so far. Cant believe you can not get any support in this game. I have been playing for a couple years and although I dont spend 10k a month on gold I do buy some. Never had an issue with them taking money out of my account. All most people ask is for a little help. Sorry for probably getting your thread shut down but needed to voice my displeasure with the way we are treated.

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Good luck getting your account back. I have been waiting 12 days so far. Cant believe you can not get any support in this game. I have been playing for a couple years and although I dont spend 10k a month on gold I do buy some. Never had an issue with them taking money out of my account. All most people ask is for a little help. Sorry for probably getting your thread shut down but needed to voice my displeasure with the way we are treated.

to counter that i sent a request in friday before start of war and i had my account back by tuesday

KING Mr932
03-14-2014, 12:50 PM
That's the point I buy gold and a good amount of it. Just too many events going on to miss out on prizes..

quadtrash
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
I sent mine in 2 tuesdays ago. I have been overly polite and sent all info I had including gold reciepts and a screen shot from right before I lost account. I could understand if I was rude but I was far from that.

quadtrash
03-14-2014, 12:58 PM
I also feel that I have fallen behind because I cannot play. Boss event now up and only getting worse.

The Toe
03-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Sorry Jeremy, I'm glad you got your account back and all. But in all honesty I think it was because you posted here.
I had the EXACT same issue, yet yours is resolved that quick, I sent mine in almost 1 week BEFORE you and mine still isn't resolved. So no matter what you were told, the simple fact that you got a result from posting it, and those of us who didn't post and haven;t had any resolutions kinda tells the rest of us something don't ya think?

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 01:17 PM
Sorry Jeremy, I'm glad you got your account back and all. But in all honesty I think it was because you posted here.
I had the EXACT same issue, yet yours is resolved that quick, I sent mine in almost 1 week BEFORE you and mine still isn't resolved. So no matter what you were told, the simple fact that you got a result from posting it, and those of us who didn't post and haven;t had any resolutions kinda tells the rest of us something don't ya think?

its possible but maybe i just got lucky

edit: i also asked for the account to be back before war ended but i didnt lol