PDA

View Full Version : Stop ltq's now gree you thieves

jaxx
03-14-2014, 08:39 AM
STOP releasing LTQs when you know that they are flawed.

You have rightly awarded some people (not all affected still) items from the last one with the loot drops who "over hit" - BUT NO GOLD returned

Now you have a LTQ in progress WITH THE SAME ISSUE.

Why release events when you know they won't work?

You are doing it on purpose that is now very clear to see.

Also NO ONE CARES or ENJOYS LTQs they are such dull events, people like boss events, pvp, LTBs, war. How about stop loading the cycles with 3-4-5 LTQs/SLTQs to try and get gold spent. People won't do it if they know the events dont work.

and People are more likely to spend more gold on events they enjoy and that work.

A war cycle should include no more than this

Epic Boss
Raid Boss
LTB
Case Event (even though these are equally as flawed)
LTQ linked with SLTQ (that actually register hits)
PVP
War

everyone would enjoy the game a lot more if you stopped releasing so many crap events that you design to fail and essentially steal gold from people
enjoyment = recommendation = more spending --- have you seen the reviews on itunes recently. LOL.
simple really

dbell525
03-14-2014, 08:42 AM
You can stop any time you like...

tom73
03-14-2014, 08:44 AM

He is on a roll... :)

jaxx
03-14-2014, 09:19 AM

I don't spend gold

the point is they shouldn't be releasing events that they know will cause people to spend more gold than they should have to, to get the reward

kompuGacha
GReed
dEceit
liEs

dribblin todger
03-14-2014, 09:28 AM
I don't spend gold
so quit complaining then freeloader

jaxx
03-14-2014, 09:39 AM

mature response, like your name.

tom73
03-14-2014, 09:50 AM

+1 ......................

Kev33y
03-14-2014, 10:03 AM
STOP releasing LTQs when you know that they are flawed.

You have rightly awarded some people (not all affected still) items from the last one with the loot drops who "over hit" - BUT NO GOLD returned

Now you have a LTQ in progress WITH THE SAME ISSUE.

Why release events when you know they won't work?

You are doing it on purpose that is now very clear to see.

Also NO ONE CARES or ENJOYS LTQs they are such dull events, people like boss events, pvp, LTBs, war. How about stop loading the cycles with 3-4-5 LTQs/SLTQs to try and get gold spent. People won't do it if they know the events dont work.

and People are more likely to spend more gold on events they enjoy and that work.

A war cycle should include no more than this

Epic Boss
Raid Boss
LTB
Case Event (even though these are equally as flawed)
LTQ linked with SLTQ (that actually register hits)
PVP
War

everyone would enjoy the game a lot more if you stopped releasing so many crap events that you design to fail and essentially steal gold from people
enjoyment = recommendation = more spending --- have you seen the reviews on itunes recently. LOL.
simple really

..........+1

TZora
03-14-2014, 10:27 AM
this thread is so real! that's the number of intelligent people you find in real life .. 1 out of 10? go suck up to gree and continue the slavery. jaxx, don't even try sweetie, not worth it :)

Nighteg
03-14-2014, 10:30 AM
I agree with jaxx. LTQs are the most boring, unimaginative and least challenging events you could think of. Either you have gold, or f*&k off. Gree, just save us the time for clicking, and put those rewards in stores for the same amount of gold.

Baze
03-14-2014, 10:38 AM
..........+1

I stop to play LTQ from the rival list change. The box event i tray it just one time before 4 mon. And thats it. I use gold just 4 battle . So my frend just Dont play the things that u Dont like them .

Kev33y
03-14-2014, 10:59 AM
I stop to play LTQ from the rival list change. The box event i tray it just one time before 4 mon. And thats it. I use gold just 4 battle . So my frend just Dont play the things that u Dont like them .

Thanks for the advice I will try that it will save some gold

GucciMane
03-14-2014, 03:55 PM

Smartest post in this thread.

It's almost getting funny now how enslaved some people are to force themselves to buy something they don't want.

Marine007
03-14-2014, 04:27 PM
I agree, I got robbed on the last 24 hr ltq, hits not counting, everytime I got an item error message came up, sent in a ticket for every error with screen shots as proof and still haven't seen any compensation, seems like fraud

hmmm
03-14-2014, 06:02 PM
He is on a roll... :)

...and he is a troll!