PDA

View Full Version : Gree remove the frontal assault units or......

Maverick0073
03-14-2014, 06:54 AM
Best gree remove these frontal assault units NOW , or face a new riot. There are people out there with 10000's of these 500/500 units for the beta testing. They have had an unfair advantage in raiding and in the boss event. Again you have bashed the average player. Are you so incompetent and just think people would not notice that these players had thousand's of these units.
And to any who think you deserve the units for doing beta testing . ERR@U. You got the advantage of knowing how the full assault event will work , you don't deserve 5m increase in stats.

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 06:59 AM
i got 4279 of those..i dont think it even moved my stats tho

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't think anyone got 100k 500/500 units from beta.

Lancerdually
03-14-2014, 07:09 AM
What he said........ not an ounce of difference.

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 07:22 AM
I don't think anyone got 100k 500/500 units from beta. lol ya i agree micky

What he said........ not an ounce of difference.
the best guess i can see is that we can use them on the nodes when they actually bring out the real version..to be honest tho i did not find this all that fun,differnt strokes for differnt folks i suppose..it may be just bc i dont fully understand it

RetiredAndHappy
03-14-2014, 07:29 AM
I have about 3500 of them.. barely affected my stats and after this event is released for real I doubt these units will make it into anyones army

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 07:37 AM
I have about 3500 of them.. barely affected my stats and after this event is released for real I doubt these units will make it into anyones army

they was a couple in my faction with a lower stats then mine that they did make a bit of a difference but not to the degree that the OP is all twisted up about lol

Lancerdually
03-14-2014, 08:49 AM
they was a couple in my faction with a lower stats then mine that they did make a bit of a difference but not to the degree that the OP is all twisted up about lol
Seems to be a lot of twisting going on these days............... Koolaid anyone

Web323
03-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Seems to be a lot of twisting going on these days............... Koolaid anyone

Nah, just popcorn

Lancerdually
03-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Nah, just popcorn
LOL....coming right up. How are ya?

redman
03-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Please show us a screen shot of someone who has 100,000 500/500 units.

Thanks.

ChangeMW
03-14-2014, 09:05 AM

They may not have moved your stats but you are sitting on top of a LOT of new units that you can sacrifice in this upcoming "sacrifice your units" wars: units that only those who participated in beta will have received. And since only a few factions participate in beta, this is unfair on everyone else.

Yes, I know the game isn't fair as it is, but making it even more unfair isn't the right way to go about it either.

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 09:07 AM
They may not have moved your stats but you are sitting on top of a LOT of new units that you can sacrifice in this upcoming "sacrifice your units" wars: units that only those who participated in beta will have received. And since only a few factions participate in beta, this is unfair on everyone else.

Yes, I know the game isn't fair as it is, but making it even more unfair isn't the right way to go about it either.
well there was more then a few factions..they was over 1000 factions in that beta testing..and all u had to do was have 1 person in it and everone in the faction got the units...but they can remove them i have no problem wit that at all..they are useless anyways to me..someone with lower stats they would make a differnce tho..they had a sign up thing a while back for 1 person from factions to get in it

AHH
03-14-2014, 09:27 AM
This game truly is a microcosm of society...everyone wants what someone else has, everyone thinks they deserve to be in the top faction, everyone cries when a decision is made that they don't agree with, etc., etc. etc.

I don't have the units, and quite frankly don't care. This is a game! I realize that real money is spent, but if you're spending so much that it makes your blood pressure rise and you're mad you weren't a part of some beta testing to get some extra trinkets - find another hobby!!!

I can guarantee that these same people would be complaining if the event was rolled out with bugs because testing wasn't done prior, and they probably think there should be no reward for people taking their time to test a new event for us to all enjoy.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Maverick0073
03-14-2014, 09:39 AM
10000's. I have seen 22000 units on a player , I have seen a lvl 16 with 3m attack that had 10000 units , that would have been nice to have to add to the faction for an easy 95 1 shot kills on the tier 1 boss . So don't tell me people did not have a unfair advantage during the boss event that had those units. THE MERE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE THEM AND CAN USE THEM IN THE NEW EVENT IS UNFAIR. THEY CAN SACRIFICE A NICE 500/500 while the rest have to use old gold or valor units that won't even come close to these. HOW IS THIS FAIR..????

pb23
03-14-2014, 09:46 AM
These units barely moved my stats... this is not a catastrophe.

JerseyGirl
03-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Maximum increase in stats for lvl 100. 500X3000- 1.5mil. If ur lower lvl or have stats like 10mil u will hardly feel the increase, cuz u already got nice units

pb23
03-14-2014, 09:48 AM
10000's. I have seen 22000 units on a player , I have seen a lvl 16 with 3m attack that had 10000 units , that would have been nice to have to add to the faction for an easy 95 1 shot kills on the tier 1 boss . So don't tell me people did not have a unfair advantage during the boss event that had those units. THE MERE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE THEM AND CAN USE THEM IN THE NEW EVENT IS UNFAIR. THEY CAN SACRIFICE A NICE 500/500 while the rest have to use old gold or valor units that won't even come close to these. HOW IS THIS FAIR..????

Level 16... max allies 80... max units in battle... 480.

Max raw attack if EVERY unit in his army was Frontal Assault Trooper... 240k.

Cool example.

Go be a drama queen elsewhere.

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 09:54 AM
This game truly is a microcosm of society...everyone wants what someone else has, everyone thinks they deserve to be in the top faction, everyone cries when a decision is made that they don't agree with, etc., etc. etc.

I don't have the units, and quite frankly don't care. This is a game! I realize that real money is spent, but if you're spending so much that it makes your blood pressure rise and you're mad you weren't a part of some beta testing to get some extra trinkets - find another hobby!!!

I can guarantee that these same people would be complaining if the event was rolled out with bugs because testing wasn't done prior, and they probably think there should be no reward for people taking their time to test a new event for us to all enjoy.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! nicely said

no one said it was fair but u should have had one ur faction members sign up for beta then everone in the faction would have got the same amt of units that u got for participating in the beta testing..they was a few threads on this forum that asked for people to join

Cool example.

HAHA!!!!! dang that just made me laugh

Lancerdually
03-14-2014, 10:35 AM

Cool example.

ROFLMAO........ well said brother

The_Don
03-14-2014, 10:55 AM
It doesn't matter if they moved your stats or not, by the way the event works you now have a lot of pretty good fodder units to throw out there to do battle with

Maverick0073
03-14-2014, 11:37 AM
It doesn't matter if they moved your stats or not, by the way the event works you now have a lot of pretty good fodder units to throw out there to do battle with

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

And screw you drama queen it's now 6 allies and not 5 so redo you math , I was just exaggerating the stats gain to get people to read.

So now it's a requirement to to sign for up for beta to test gree's incompetence to do testing . And if you don't, you don't get 10000 units and then can't compete in the frontal assault event. Nice .
And tommy go smoke some of your good **** before commenting.

pb23
03-14-2014, 11:42 AM

And that is an excellent argument. All I'm saying is check the drama at the door. Argue with facts and logic instead of emotion and senseless claims.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to my wife when playing this game.

Maverick0073
03-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Btw , I have 9000 of these units on my main account, I am standing up for all the players that just get reamed over and over by gree. I have no problem losing these ill gotten units

pb23
03-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Btw , I have 9000 of these units on my main account, I am standing up for all the players that just get reamed over and over by gree. I have no problem losing these ill gotten units

Nothing wrong with that. I have a few thousand myself. I don't really care what happens to them.

Lancerdually
03-14-2014, 12:14 PM
Fair it is not, a game it has been

TheEvolution
03-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Beta was open to those who applied. If your faction sat on its hands, there are other reasons other than these units that u will continue to be on the short end of the stick.

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Beta was open to those who applied. If your faction sat on its hands, there are other reasons other than these units that u will continue to be on the short end of the stick. agree not our fault they didnt get 1 person to just send a simple email

And that is an excellent argument. All I'm saying is check the drama at the door. Argue with facts and logic instead of emotion and senseless claims.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to my wife when playing this game.
always gonna be one those in ever crowd that is off their medication

JimmyThePick
03-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Beta was open to those who applied. If your faction sat on its hands, there are other reasons other than these units that u will continue to be on the short end of the stick.

This is interesting. Do you mind sharing how it was announced or when? Was it on this board? Public or PMs?

Dazzj10
03-14-2014, 02:34 PM

Lvl 16 and 3m isn't unusual now, it's a regular sight
I got beta units and as already said,, barely touched my stats

Bndawgs
03-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Lvl 16 and 3m isn't unusual now, it's a regular sight
I got beta units and as already said,, barely touched my stats

units are gone from my inventory now

andy2
03-14-2014, 03:14 PM
many people have confirmed just having the units taken away.. yet still no communication on the issue

Chuck Finley
03-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Best gree remove these frontal assault units NOW , or face a new riot. There are people out there with 10000's of these 500/500 units for the beta testing. They have had an unfair advantage in raiding and in the boss event. Again you have ****ed the average player. Are you so incompetent and just think people would not notice that these players had 100000's of these units.
And to any who think you deserve the units for doing beta testing . FU. You got the advantage of knowing how the full assault event will work , you don't deserve 5m increase in stats.
I think another full refund from apple and google is in the horizon as some people had an unfair advantage in the boss event.

I agree. There is a player at a lower level who told me they jumped his stats 1.5m. He has thousands of these units. Allowing this action will only force hacks and cheats to become normal.

redman
03-14-2014, 03:17 PM
You got your wish. Units are being removed.

Now can you do whatever you did and get the bugs on Android fixed for us?

Thanks.

BlackSheep
03-14-2014, 03:24 PM
It always amazes me how some inadequacies are addressed so quickly, and others are left alone! Maybe I'm just bitter because any glitch I've ever benefited from, the units are removed, and the ones I miss out on, everyone gets to keep the units;)

Pidgeot
03-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Now can we get the cold flying fortress addressed and given to those who would finish, since you're listening to everyone.

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 03:51 PM
I believe the numbers are over stated. I am in the top faction in beta and did not receive anywhere near that number.

Cow
03-14-2014, 03:53 PM
If you jumped around though you got more units. I have seen 10k plus.

Yes totally amazing how things that Gree decides to address quickly happens that fast. Total BS.

Cmon lets get the rest of the issues answered this fast!

MadAtWorld
03-14-2014, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=pb23;1235923]And that is an excellent argument. All I'm saying is check the drama at the door. Argue with facts and logic instead of emotion and senseless claims.

In order to argue with facts, you'd have to know the facts.

One, you say that the beta testers don't deserve these units. Did you happen to read the intro that was posted for the new event? They had to sacrifice units from their own inventory to participate. AND... this is Gree we are talking about. Do you honestly think they didnt have to use gold to do the event? So, are you saying that someone who sacrificed units shouldn't get the units they earned? That's just childish jealousy. Sounds to me like someone who would have been ecstatically happy had he been in on it but because he wasn't he wants to whine. Grow up. People complain daily and lob accusations because one person is willing to spend more gold or more time to get better units. I have no problem with Gree removing the units from the people who just received them without doing anything. But for the Beta testers... they deserve the units. And asking Gree to screw them over because you feel you were...

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 04:05 PM
I believe the numbers are over stated. I am in the top faction in beta and did not receive anywhere near that number.

As you are in SUP and you did the beta test........one question......have yours gone like the rest of us?

Jaebee
03-14-2014, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=pb23;1235923]And that is an excellent argument. All I'm saying is check the drama at the door. Argue with facts and logic instead of emotion and senseless claims.

One, you say that the beta testers don't deserve these units. Did you happen to read the intro that was posted for the new event? They had to sacrifice units from their own inventory to participate. AND... this is Gree we are talking about. Do you honestly think they didnt have to use gold to do the event? So, are you saying that someone who sacrificed units shouldn't get the units they earned? That's just childish jealousy. Sounds to me like someone who would have been ecstatically happy had he been in on it but because he wasn't he wants to whine. Grow up. People complain daily and lob accusations because one person is willing to spend more gold or more time to get better units. I have no problem with Gree removing the units from the people who just received them without doing anything. But for the Beta testers... they deserve the units. And asking Gree to screw them over because you feel you were...
Agreed, for the actual testers who had to burn units from their inventory, they should get to keep them, and I believe that appears to be the case (so far).

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Ob, I wasn't even thinking about those points, but you are correct. I gave up units, plus used gold

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Mr green, I could not tell you if my are gone or not. I really do not pay close attention. The units do not even come close to playing for me, so unless it affected my stats, I would not know

Dazzj10
03-14-2014, 04:24 PM
It is a shame that gree aren't so quick to resolve real issues,,
GREE WHY NOT TRY TO SORT SOME PROPER PROBLEMS

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Mr green, I could not tell you if my are gone or not. I really do not pay close attention. The units do not even come close to playing for me, so unless it affected my stats, I would not know

Very true.... same for my main....but they will come in handy during the event if it does go live....

Also Speed, we know SUP has close ties to Gree, do you guys have any sway when things go wrong for us mere mortals? If you guys stopped buying when events don't work well we could all benefit...

So what's your thoughts on this new event? Yes or no?

Kefa
03-14-2014, 04:37 PM

2nd place ended up with somewhere around 3600 of these, and yes, Iknow some people faction jumped to get some.

If they take them away, and it looks like they are, then they need to refund the literally thousands of cash and valor units that were spent and permanently lost in order to win these things, as well as any gold that anyone spent during the testing.

Also, like someone else pointed out, the entire community of players benefits from a thoroughly tested event. If there are bugs in the live deployment, just imagine how many more there would have been without beta testing.

Arc Burn
03-14-2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks beta testers for spending hrs on end to help us and better your faction. We know you wouldn't have done all of that time with out the promise of units. Yes we know we announced it on here so virtually any faction with a member using ios could participate and reap the benefits. That being said... Go fist yourself. We have a few people whining so your efforts are going to be erased. Sincerely,
Gree

Ps no I am not a beta tester. But clearly think that is beyond ridiculous. Was the benefit too much? Yes. But that action is ****ty business move. If they are going to be 'indian giving' jerks. They should make a formal announcement. 'We want to thank the beta testers blah blah blah. .. The increase in stats was unfair but to award your time and effort here is a crap ton of gold or a crazy awesome unit for you and your faction

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 04:42 PM
We had people asking to jump in to get units, but did not allow it. The purpose of doing beta is to test, not benefit. Personally it's not my cup of tea mr green, but a number of my team seemed to enjoy it. I will support what the greatest number of the team desire, and it seems they do like the frontal assault. If it is implemented I hope it's a replacement for, instead of an addition to all the events we already get. If it's an addition to, I would ask the members to not to participate.

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
We had people asking to jump in to get units, but did not allow it. The purpose of doing beta is to test, not benefit. Personally it's not my cup of tea mr green, but a number of my team seemed to enjoy it. I will support what the greatest number of the team desire, and it seems they do like the frontal assault. If it is implemented I hope it's a replacement for, instead of an addition to all the events we already get. If it's an addition to, I would ask the members to not to participate.

I sincerely hope you stick to that....we all need the top teams backing the minions who play!

The number of overlapping events is crazy and its only a matter of time before this game is done for many if it carries on this way.

One final thing......can i join SUP? lmao

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Remember , you can chose to play or not, some or all of the events, it's your choice. Having said that, we all feel the need to do every event, especially at the top.that is what burns some people out. The faction events are most important to me, as they benefit the greatest number of people.

The Golden Phoenix
03-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Okay I'm annoyed that the fact that today is steak and blowjob day, I've ate my steak but none of these Gree butt lickers snitches have given me my blow job yet, some people take this game too serious it's a game... Even suck a **** their will always be hackers ;) n loopholes and just because people can use their mind and code and cheat, snitches gotta rim gree and get nothing in return well snitches. Where the **** is my blowJob!!

It's a game grow the **** up ppl

Long live the hackers

Gree ,,!,,(*.*),,!!,.

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Okay I'm annoyed that the fact that today is steak and blowjob day, I've ate my steak but none of these Gree butt lickers snitches have given me my blow job yet, some people take this game too serious it's a game... Even suck a **** their will always be hackers ;) n loopholes and just because people can use their mind and code and cheat, snitches gotta rim gree and get nothing in return well snitches. Where the **** is my blowJob!!

It's a game grow the **** up ppl

Long live the hackers

Gree ,,!,,(*.*),,!!,.

Lol, i got my steak too......still waiting

The Golden Phoenix
03-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Lol, i got my steak too......still waiting

They do take the piss. They are quick with banning ppl or the snitches ass rimming but were waitting forever for this BLOWJOB!!! Grrrr

lemonhaze
03-14-2014, 05:21 PM
It always amazes me how some inadequacies are addressed so quickly, and others are left alone! Maybe I'm just bitter because any glitch I've ever benefited from, the units are removed, and the ones I miss out on, everyone gets to keep the units;) lol i hear ya man..well at least they didnt take back the nuclear solider unit from us..

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
03-14-2014, 05:23 PM
EVERYBODY. STOP Crying!!!!

Gree has removed them from Non-Beta Users.

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 05:24 PM
I was reading yesterday about microsoft so newest game release. Two days in and they already had huge numbers of hackers in the game. I remember everyone talking bb out how the console games didn't have those issues, in the past. Guess that's not true anymore.

The Golden Phoenix
03-14-2014, 05:24 PM
PEOPLE DO NEED TO STOP CRYING ITS
A
****1NG Game FOR **** SAKE. Iapphacks.com ftw

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey, love the game but agree that too many errors and essentially its a service we are paying for..

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 05:29 PM
PEOPLE DO NEED TO STOP CRYING ITS
A
****1NG Game FOR **** SAKE. Iapphacks.com ftw

Wow...you are looking for a ban or what? More ********* than text! lol

Socks
03-14-2014, 05:36 PM
These units barely moved my stats... this is not a catastrophe.

For you.

It isn't for the people who would've benefited.

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 05:41 PM
For you.

It is for the people who would've benefited.

Yes........

The Golden Phoenix
03-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Nah I'm just speaking what's on my mind everyone as their option but in gree eyes no one does, BURN GREE :) I'm in SUP1 anyway so I won't get banned. I'll speak to speed ump later get some more hacks on the go, gree love us guys

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Nah I'm just speaking what's on my mind everyone as their option but in gree eyes no one does, BURN GREE :) I'm in SUP1 anyway so I won't get banned. I'll speak to speed ump later get some more hacks on the go, gree love us guys

#funniestquoteever

cmckinney716
03-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Best gree remove these frontal assault units NOW , or face a new riot. There are people out there with 10000's of these 500/500 units for the beta testing. They have had an unfair advantage in raiding and in the boss event. Again you have ****ed the average player. Are you so incompetent and just think people would not notice that these players had 100000's of these units.
And to any who think you deserve the units for doing beta testing . FU. You got the advantage of knowing how the full assault event will work , you don't deserve 5m increase in stats.
I think another full refund from apple and google is in the horizon as some people had an unfair advantage in the boss event.
;) tear keep crying pu$$y

DFI
03-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Bottom line, like many others, I don't care if gree takes away the units, they moved my stats very little. The only thing gree needs to do is restore all of our units lost in the beta, including the gold spent, as if nothing happened. I am sure everyone playing the game and participated in the beta will agree to this. Return our units and the gold as if the beta testing never happened. But if you can't do that, then get ready for a revolt.

Roscoe782
03-14-2014, 07:51 PM
Bottom line, like many others, I don't care if gree takes away the units, they moved my stats very little. The only thing gree needs to do is restore all of our units lost in the beta, including the gold spent, as if nothing happened. I am sure everyone playing the game and participated in the beta will agree to this. Return our units and the gold as if the beta testing never happened. But if you can't do that, then get ready for a revolt.

Exactly. Take away the units. Then return the units expended and the gold used. Only fair. Thing is. That won't happen.

Bravo Zulu
03-14-2014, 08:57 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!!!

And screw you drama queen it's now 6 allies and not 5 so redo you math , I was just exaggerating the stats gain to get people to read.

So now it's a requirement to to sign for up for beta to test gree's incompetence to do testing . And if you don't, you don't get 10000 units and then can't compete in the frontal assault event. Nice .
And tommy go smoke some of your good **** before commenting.

You have got to be kidding me, right? This is the biggest load of BS ever. I had 4k of those units. Didn't move my stats. Now Gree removed them from the inventory. You know what? I still have over 20k units! I'm going to have an advantage over you because I have been playing the game longer, know about hitting the attack button so I can get units from others, and am sitting on 10 million valor.

Do you really wanna talk about fair. Fair? Like how fair it is that there is rarely a unit that gree gives out for free that does a dang thing for most of us at the top levels of this game. The only units I get that affect it I have to pay for by finishing the energy beast LTQs for example. Many are in the same boat with me.

Don't talk to me about fair. Look up the definition. Fair does not mean everyone gets the same thing.

The word fair means in accordance with rules or standards; legitimate.

The units were indeed obtained without any hacking what so ever.

Grow up and quit being that kid who didn't get the present he wanted for Christmas, and thinks it's ok to be petty and jealous of the kids who did.

Righteous indignation is certainly over the top. This game is full of these inconsistencies, and there will always be a group everyone targets. If it's not SUP, it's streak teams. If not streak teams, then high stat llps. If not high stat llps now we have beta testers.

You people make me tired. Try to actually think every once in a while.

Roscoe782
03-14-2014, 09:04 PM
You have got to be kidding me, right? This is the biggest load of BS ever. I had 4k of those units. Didn't move my stats. Now Gree removed them from the inventory. You know what? I still have over 20k units! I'm going to have an advantage over you because I have been playing the game longer, know about hitting the attack button so I can get units from others, and am sitting on 10 million valor.

Do you really wanna talk about fair. Fair? Like how fair it is that there is rarely a unit that gree gives out for free that does a dang thing for most of us at the top levels of this game. The only units I get that affect it I have to pay for by finishing the energy beast LTQs for example. Many are in the same boat with me.

Don't talk to me about fair. Look up the definition. Fair does not mean everyone gets the same thing.

The word fair means in accordance with rules or standards; legitimate.

The units were indeed obtained without any hacking what so ever.

Grow up and quit being that kid who didn't get the present he wanted for Christmas, and thinks it's ok to be petty and jealous of the kids who did.

Righteous indignation is certainly over the top. This game is full of these inconsistencies, and there will always be a group everyone targets. If it's not SUP, it's streak teams. If not streak teams, then high stat llps. If not high stat llps now we have beta testers.

You people make me tired. Try to actually think every once in a while.

That's is the best thing I have read on this forum in a long time. Thank you and well said.

TheDanimal
03-14-2014, 09:59 PM

You sir, need to calm yourself - and don't take it out on your wife either, she doesn't appreciate it.

And never mind the 1,000,000 units I got and the 80,000,000 stats boost... You won't even feel it in wd
Or.... Is it more probable you're inflating your numbers a bit to be alarmist and we only received a fraction of what you claim?

We can engage in meaningful discourse, or I can troll you. Your choice :)

Bombgod
03-15-2014, 01:22 AM

I have a fair amount of these units, my stats didn't budge, in fact we faced SUP a few time and I used higher stat units trying to beat them, of course we didn't, we did nick a few nodes at times, so stop your crying, next time register for beta, you got to be in it to win it.

Mr llama
03-15-2014, 01:30 AM
You think they would have done this six months ago with that 3k prize a bunch of people got to keep. Guess we didn't cry enough to get them removed...oh well

pb23
03-15-2014, 01:42 AM

Why are you directing this at me? I couldn't care less who has or doesn't have the units.

I just don't like it when people blatantly exaggerate (see: fabricate) figures in order to support their arguments. That argument could be anything from why pizza tastes good, to why all kitty cats should die.

I'm also pretty decently informed. So I reallly don't know if you meant to quote me and throw this my direction. Good evening!

Agent Orange
03-15-2014, 07:41 AM
So are these frontal assault 'units' topless?

Mr. Artois
03-15-2014, 08:28 AM

Pipe down bertie

ASHOdamatel
03-15-2014, 10:15 AM
The Units removed ok no problem glad everyone is happy! Now the true problem how is it that GREE can quickly remove items from everyone's inventory but cannot fix display errors, game crashes, drop rates on concrete, drop rates on cases for box events, folders, vaulting your money, upgrade crashes, maps not loading, expansion bugs, collection bugs, ohhh and everyone's favorite crates not opening even with gold usage. But some can open for free!!! The last four crate event many have been stuck on the final crate for final reward. Never to get it open but if you do get it open it is not the one needed for final reward but one that already have and continue to get that exact unit or cash the entire remander of the event?
The latest update promised many of these things to be fixed that wasn't the truth it made it worse instead of it taking two times attempting to vault now takes three times. Collecting buildings are now worse than ever but hey they got those units removed from our inventory. By the way GREE I wouldn't be complaining if the units taken out of my inventory over a year ago had been returned and after multiple tickets sent and no reply except the generic response. Those units taken were gold units I purchased. With gold I paid for!

Now your turn forum trolls to bash my comments space provided below just tap reply to thread or reply to quote!!!!!!

Troll away Troll away!!!!!

One man army
03-15-2014, 11:49 AM

You're the incompetent one. Not only did the people in the beta, but if the person was in the beta than the whole faction gets the units. Besides IF YOU BRUSHED UP IN STUDYING THE GUIDE GREE GAVE ON THE FOURMS YOU WOULD KNOW HOW THE **** EVENT WORKS YOU !##!

Speed ump
03-15-2014, 01:09 PM
One man, I think you're language shows the story. If you disagree with someone, fine, say so.

lemonhaze
03-15-2014, 01:11 PM
You think they would have done this six months ago with that 3k prize a bunch of people got to keep. Guess we didn't cry enough to get them removed...oh well

ya the assualt leader if that is the one ur thinking about..i had to pay for that unit to get it when others got it from just attacking 1 rival

Skelewu
03-15-2014, 03:28 PM
Best gree remove these frontal assault units NOW , or face a new riot. There are people out there with 10000's of these 500/500 units for the beta testing. They have had an unfair advantage in raiding and in the boss event. Again you have bashed the average player. Are you so incompetent and just think people would not notice that these players had thousand's of these units.
And to any who think you deserve the units for doing beta testing . ERR@U. You got the advantage of knowing how the full assault event will work , you don't deserve 5m increase in stats.

Another whiner. That units doesnt give anyone who tested any advantage especially when 90% of MW players are playing as russia. So i suggest you do you homework properly before you come out to lay accusation of affair advantage which clearly you have no clue but to come here and complain.

Skelewu
03-15-2014, 03:33 PM

I hope you get banned retard for spreading crap that you are in SUP1 and its filled with hackers. Good thing I have a screen shot of you in groupme admitting you wanted to spread lies about SUP1 so you decided to troll the forum seeking attention like a drama queen.

RetiredAndHappy
03-15-2014, 03:37 PM
The Units removed ok no problem glad everyone is happy! Now the true problem how is it that GREE can quickly remove items from everyone's inventory but cannot fix display errors, game crashes, drop rates on concrete, drop rates on cases for box events, folders, vaulting your money, upgrade crashes, maps not loading, expansion bugs, collection bugs, ohhh and everyone's favorite crates not opening even with gold usage. But some can open for free!!! The last four crate event many have been stuck on the final crate for final reward. Never to get it open but if you do get it open it is not the one needed for final reward but one that already have and continue to get that exact unit or cash the entire remander of the event?
The latest update promised many of these things to be fixed that wasn't the truth it made it worse instead of it taking two times attempting to vault now takes three times. Collecting buildings are now worse than ever but hey they got those units removed from our inventory. By the way GREE I wouldn't be complaining if the units taken out of my inventory over a year ago had been returned and after multiple tickets sent and no reply except the generic response. Those units taken were gold units I purchased. With gold I paid for!

Now your turn forum trolls to bash my comments space provided below just tap reply to thread or reply to quote!!!!!!

Troll away Troll away!!!!!

I assume its a nice rather simple piece of sql... eg...

Delete from inventory
Where UnitId = 123456
And IsBetaFlag = 0

While solving bugs wont be as simple

Speed ump
03-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Skel, golden phenix is so obvious that's he's a parody. I don't think a single person with any reasonable mental skills took him seriously. Keep letting him make a fool of himself. What would be really hilarious would be if gree required you to sign up in the forums using a game I'd and that was your name here also. Maybe to prevent trolls from creating new games for that purpose, you have to reach certain levels, attacks, etc, before you're allowed to post, you can only read until then. Making themselves known would cut down on the stupidity. Until then the best way to look for the dummies, is to look at the date they joined. If someone comes here acting like they have a clue about anything, yet their join date is the most current month or two, you know you have a troll, and most likely someone who has been banned numerous times. If anyone believe anything a proven cheater says, shame on them.

andy2
03-15-2014, 05:18 PM
I assume its a nice rather simple piece of sql... eg...

Delete from inventory
Where UnitId = 123456
And IsBetaFlag = 0

While solving bugs wont be as simple

right because gree has shown how adept they are at implementing simple sql code.

cough*inventory sorting*cough

select * from inventory
where unit_type = 'infantry'
order by unit_name desc

RetiredAndHappy
03-16-2014, 03:31 AM
right because gree has shown how adept they are at implementing simple sql code.

cough*inventory sorting*cough

select * from inventory
where unit_type = 'infantry'
order by unit_name desc

valid point.. made me laugh

ASHOdamatel
03-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Don't feed the beast and it will obey!!!!!!

Rotti
03-19-2014, 05:28 PM
Don't feed the beast and it will obey!!!!!!

With the current stat inflation that just occurred, it makes all this whining about frontal assault units pretty pathetic.

JMS
03-19-2014, 08:02 PM
+++++++++1. The game may have been unbalanced, it just went crazy

With the current stat inflation that just occurred, it makes all this whining about frontal assault units pretty pathetic.

DFI
03-19-2014, 08:04 PM
Just wait, people will now be asking for the units to be taken away because they are worthless.

mikey2
03-20-2014, 02:34 AM
sry - cant help myself, I am laughing so hard at this thread right now.