03-14-2014, 02:46 AM
teach someone a lesson,

Shut down your device for 72 wd hours and

Go to the movies
To bed
To your kids
To friends
To festivals (we have a few here)

If I am not mistaken it is time to take the next wd weekend off.

Yours,

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 02:53 AM
teach someone a lesson,

Go to the movies
To bed
To your kids
To friends

Yours,

You're not mistaken, because that is exactly what I'll be doing.
In fact, spring is coming, maybe you need a fortnight off?
That's what I'm planning on doing.
Anyway, enjoy your weekend, or more.

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 03:18 AM
Sounds like a good plan.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 03:37 AM
For those who cant do this there are other ways to help, to make your statement:

Do not purchase gold on next wd sale
Fight in last minute only, if you loose you loose, dont create a gap for safetypurposes, dont go for 12/12, take nice breaks
Talk amongst yourselves about this and decide on a cheap strategy

There was a time The forum was united in an all out boycott for a period of two weeks. It helped, the leaderboard was fixed and prizes for all country winners were delivered. Opposing players stood side by side. We, you, made a difference.

It is a moderate additional contribution but today i will drop my allies to 1 and will not collect buildings until raided.

Richard79
03-14-2014, 03:43 AM
I like the sound of this but the masses need to follow suit!! My faction is goin gold free after this epic fail event.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 03:50 AM
I like the sound of this but the masses need to follow suit!! My faction is goin gold free after this epic fail event.
Especially the whales ;)
The outrage is amongst the masses, it will hurt, it will hurt badly....

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 04:03 AM
Especially the whales ;)
The outrage is amongst the masses, it will hurt, it will hurt badly....

Hurt, that's a relative term.
It could hurt MOST so much more to continue the present course.
It can't hurt any player if he or she decides to do nothing.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 04:14 AM
Sounds like a good plan.
This is a first that we are on the same side sir......

Ferr
03-14-2014, 04:14 AM
Hurt, that's a relative term.
It could hurt MOST so much more to continue the present course.
It can't hurt any player if he or she decides to do nothing.
On to the barricades ..... ;)

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 04:26 AM
This is a first that we are on the same side sir......

No it's not :P you just didn't want to believe!

Ferr
03-14-2014, 04:30 AM
Those must have been my juvenile years then ;)

Richard79
03-14-2014, 04:52 AM
Ferr maybe open a chat ie kakao or groupme what ever where factions can sign upto this so everyone can see who is going to take part.

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 04:55 AM
On to the barricades ..... ;)

Seriously, it only requires each of us to take a stand.
Make a commitment, take a stand.

Sheldor Sir
03-14-2014, 05:35 AM
i never spent like a lot, but gold free is the way fwd

SHARMOUT
03-14-2014, 05:38 AM

Leprechauns will lie, steal, & cheat to get their pot of gold

Ferr
03-14-2014, 05:39 AM
Back to 1 ally, a irritating job that is ..... Go and raid. Def is still 8 million though

SHARMOUT
03-14-2014, 05:41 AM
teach someone a lesson,

Go to the movies
To bed
To your kids
To friends

Yours,

I'll be away for WD. Spring is coming and it's time to have some fun again.

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 05:42 AM
If inactivity is chosen, it doesn't matter if you ever spent gold or not.
Imagine Yankee Stadium if only 500 fans turned out.

SHARMOUT
03-14-2014, 05:46 AM
We are also planning on something special for this WD. We have aquired some rental tappers. They will be responsible for continuously declaring throughout the war. Anyone matched against us should take full advantage. We are giving back to the modern war community. We will be 60 members considered whales and all members will drop to 1 ally. This is to help anyone facing our faction to get maximum points. Like I said we won't be playing.
Good luck to you all

Ferr
03-14-2014, 05:49 AM
We are also planning on something special for this WD. We have aquired some rental tappers. They will be responsible for continuously declared throughout the war. If anyone gets matched with us then take full advantage. We are giving back to the modern war community. We will be 60 members considered whales and all members will drop to 1 ally. This is to help anyone facing our faction to get maximum points. Like I said we won't be playing.
Good luck to you all
This is a nice example.......

Mr Sunshine
03-14-2014, 05:50 AM
I'm with you Ferr, gave away my mini acct yesterday and will no longer be a bonus member but more importantly with Spring at the doorstep will get outside and enjoy the rest of the world.

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 05:52 AM
This thread has a great vibe.
All of you are wonderful people.
Thank you, Mr. Ferr, you are the people's champion.
The little people love, admire, and appreciate a gentlemen.
I can't say who or what they despise, sir.

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 05:58 AM
Leprechauns will lie, steal, & cheat to get their pot of gold

Poor misguided ignorant fools

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 06:20 AM
It's been a Rip Van Winkle like snooze, but people are awakening from a period of hibernation.

Veccster
03-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Taking a stand is a tough thing to do. I commend you all. My top 400 faction will fight this war like we always do....to the best of our ability. We are light gold spenders so it wouldn't add much to your 'statement' if we didn't. And we find being mostly free to still be fun. It's those of you at the top that seem most frustrated.

I actually haven't had much to complain about recently. I'm happy the mods are now providing event info. I'm looking forward to the new event. And I haven't experienced much glitching recently.

Anyway, cheers to those of you working to make gree continuously self-improve.

Razors
03-14-2014, 06:38 AM

The world is made up with many of these people you are so right, regardless what anyone does this is a GAME and no need to create agitation

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 06:45 AM
The world is made up with many of these people you are so right, regardless what anyone does this is a GAME and no need to create agitation

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!

This Leprechaun wishes everyone a happy St Patrick's day! Bring on the green!

SHARMOUT
03-14-2014, 06:48 AM

If you're lucky, the day will come when the blindfold is removed from your eyes and the truth is finally revealed. This is when you'll realize who in fact is truly ignorant.

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 06:57 AM
now now shar, lets not get back to trolling with your new account already.why don't you mention who they wonderously generous faction is that will drop to one ally for everyone to make points on. just so they can know when or if they match it.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Speed, perhaps it is time to use you influence in sup.....

Ferr
03-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Give it to tko/osw/gsf whatever. Sups stand on this would create the biggest impact ever seen.

Dutchie
03-14-2014, 08:44 AM
I have already taken the last month off and have no plans on coming back... My retirement faction is getting popular. #1 rule is No Events! SUP standing down for an event... Pigs will fly first!

SHARMOUT
03-14-2014, 09:15 AM
now now shar, lets not get back to trolling with your new account already.why don't you mention who they wonderously generous faction is that will drop to one ally for everyone to make points on. just so they can know when or if they match it.

How is trolling when we're trying to give back?
By the way, you don't deserve it. This is not for you.
Anyone paired against us will immediately know. Why ruin the surprise. We won't say what name because we're not going to allow you to make some phone calls and have us deliberately matched against you like before.
Hint* Easter Sunday

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 09:37 AM
So far as I know, we have 20 factions willing to drop to 1 ally, or just sit there and let you get all the points you can.
They'll find you, so be patient and you'll get a lick, maybe several licks.

pb23
03-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Give it to tko/osw/gsf whatever. Sups stand on this would create the biggest impact ever seen.

You know that isn't going to happen. SUP "owes" too much to Gree. Secondly, I'm all in... but a 1 week notice isn't going to work. Many teams have already built and prepped in anticipation.

Evil Mastermind
03-14-2014, 11:42 AM
I think I will continue to play. This game doesn't cost a thing to play. :D

DILL3NGER
03-14-2014, 12:52 PM
"Week.....End"? What is this wondrous thing you talk about? I must find out more.

Ferr
03-14-2014, 01:40 PM
You know that isn't going to happen. SUP "owes" too much to Gree. Secondly, I'm all in... but a 1 week notice isn't going to work. Many teams have already built and prepped in anticipation.
No one owes anyone. This is the time to demonstrate that in various ways........

pb23
03-14-2014, 01:41 PM
No one owes anyone. This is the time to demonstrate that in various ways........

You may have mistook my meaning ;)

Ferr
03-14-2014, 01:43 PM
You may have mistook my meaning ;)
Not my mothertongue, i apologize

Speed ump
03-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Shark the trolling was in reference to your response to Micky. Play nice. I know what faction, just wanted you to share with others, they might think it's a ruse otherwise, you'll add allies back and hit them at the last minute. It's happened before. I don't deserve, nor am I asking for anything. I prefer earning my keep.

DTA-HOG
03-14-2014, 06:08 PM
How am I supposed to get my 11k unit by dropping 3 vaults to get 750 kills if I take the weekend off FErr?

Ferr
03-14-2014, 06:48 PM
How am I supposed to get my 11k unit by dropping 3 vaults to get 750 kills if I take the weekend off FErr?
I seriously dont know sir, revolt i say REVOLT and shuff those units back in their pixel-hole

Apollo13
03-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Soul Reaper Society / Midnight Zombies will support this cause. However, if we are to do this, we cannot lower ally count to deter lower order factions to use gold for CC hits. At the same time, do not have TKO or OSW etc created to let SUP 1 and 2 to run up score. They just want to defend their number 1 and 2 placement. Create a sign up for factions to sign up to go gold free. If I fight, it will just be in the first few minutes and the final minute of the war using regen. Could also save the regen for the next fight. Or hit only when regen. These are the only 3 options.

Maddog11
03-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Umbrella Corp is going gold free this war, many in the faction have dropped to one

Ajk
03-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Forgive me for not reading the entire thread but... Actions speak louder than words. Must of cost too much last war. Looks like a coupon to me.

Bravo Zulu
03-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Revolt?

Either play or find another game.

If you want to take a stand about something, there are many causes that need a champion. An app game is not one.

The champion of the masses? We are not being oppressed. We are playing a game. A game! What is the matter with everyone lately?

This game has not changed in at least the two years I've been playing. It's their game, and nobody forces any of us to spend money. We choose to spend money. If we don't like that we can't get ahead without spending money, we can find a new game to play.

What first world problems there are around this forum. If people want to comment on things they feel are not ok- that's good feedback for the developers. If people express their unhappiness about certain mechanics or structural inequities in the game- way to go. Again that's feedback.

Staging a "revolt" and "making a statement" is not feedback. Nor is it appropriate.

If you think you have to revolt against an app game, remember there are people in the world that find themselves in very real situations of oppression and greed and are truly at the mercy of other people.

I bet they wish they could get out of their situation by long-pressing an icon and hitting the little x in the upper left corner.

I C STUFF
03-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Naw, I'm listening to Professor Ferr.
Your ideas are okay, but Professor Ferr's ideas are more exciting, stimulating and rewarding.

Robespierre
03-14-2014, 09:59 PM
We are playing a game. A game! What is the matter with everyone lately?

I agree that this is a "game." Just like the below organizations think of "games":

http://iagr.org/
http://gaming.nv.gov/index.aspx?page=51

Sometimes it takes a little bit of an incendiary suggestion to spark a thought. Addiction is real.

Apollo13
03-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Revolt?

If you want to take a stand about something, there are many causes that need a champion. An app game is not one.

The champion of the masses? We are not being oppressed. We are playing a game. A game! What is the matter with everyone lately?

This game has not changed in at least the two years I've been playing. It's their game, and nobody forces any of us to spend money. We choose to spend money. If we don't like that we can't get ahead without spending money, we can find a new game to play.

What first world problems there are around this forum. If people want to comment on things they feel are not ok- that's good feedback for the developers. If people express their unhappiness about certain mechanics or structural inequities in the game- way to go. Again that's feedback.

Staging a "revolt" and "making a statement" is not feedback. Nor is it appropriate.

If you think you have to revolt against an app game, remember there are people in the world that find themselves in very real situations of oppression and greed and are truly at the mercy of other people.

I bet they wish they could get out of their situation by long-pressing an icon and hitting the little x in the upper left corner.

Is it just me? But the game have changed. Or did you not upgrade the MW version? Beginning no faction war. Now, faction war. Beginning, no streak rewards, now streak rewards features added giving it another dimension. Beginning, on Limited Time Quest based on maps missions, now FLTQs, GLTQs etc.

I think Ferr is just trying to rally everyone together to make a point to GREE. You don't change the algorithm because there are whiners complaining that they cannot hit a single rival because of their poor choice of play. You don't change LTQs rewards just because some whiners complaint that the final level of the normal stage shouldn't be lower than the level 1 of prestige mode. You don't have special sauce to disadvantage the players who have invested money and hours in the game for whiners who will probably run to their mummy when the life gets tough for them. The game have been okay from the start. Its the players choice like you say to spend the time and/or the gold to get better. Not complaining to GREE.

And as far as Epic bosses goes, I appreciate the challenge from Gree to make the boss harder, but seriously, to keep upping the boss stats in each event, its a little like the carrot on the stick. Everyone is just chasing for pixels that they can never get it. Everyone hopes to do better in the event from the last one after they level up or get a few more units. but they find that they can still kill only the same boss level as last month, so what is the game all about???

Its GREE fault for giving out some ridiculous rewards to top 3 factions to begin with. Now, they just got to live with letting them complete all events in a breeze. But don't punish the masses of the people playing the game. Don't punish the people who have identify an alternative to faction ranking during war. Don't punish the newer players who don't have energies boost.

To do this, we need to stand together. Some like to call it Revolt, some call it making a statement. I just hope to get Gree's attention to do something right for a change.

Richard79
03-15-2014, 12:55 AM
Revoultionary Misfits top100 are with ferr, but we will fight just without our 50+ vaults of gold

Ferr
03-15-2014, 01:08 AM
Revolt?

It seems you are not very interested in taking a stand, making a statement. Whatever gree does is unimportant, we are not being opressed, we can leave the game freely. Reading your signature i conclude you have some interest in philosophy. Do you realise that your arguments have been used in history over and over again to block change? Even in times of opression (where you apparently draw the line) those people would say that it is your voluntary choice to remain in that particular country hence it is by your own choice that you are being opressed. You must be against the unions as well. Why fight for better labor rights when you have voluntary chosen for becoming an employee. Why helping addicts, why helping guys with long cancer due to smoking? Civilisation is a hard to understand concept. We have no true dogmas anymore for which reason philosophy has been a dead science for some decades. If there is one true dogma left it could be the concept of relativity but that is hardly a dogma you can build a society on. Hence, we need to choose one. I choose mine, you have chosen yours.

Ferr
03-15-2014, 01:15 AM
Revoultionary Misfits top100 are with ferr, but we will fight just without our 50+ vaults of gold

This is great news. More factions are shutting down on gold purchase which is the ultimate statement next to shutting down the device.
It is amazing, there is no initiative from gree to set up a player/gree round table. It always has to come to this before change is triggered.

Mr llama
03-15-2014, 01:26 AM
It seems you are not very interested in taking a stand, making a statement. Whatever gree does is unimportant, we are not being opressed, we can leave the game freely. Reading your signature i conclude you have some interest in philosophy. Do you realise that your arguments have been used in history over and over again to block change? Even in times of opression (where you apparently draw the line) those people would say that it is your voluntary choice to remain in that particular country hence it is by your own choice that you are being opressed. You must be against the unions as well. Why fight for better labor rights when you have voluntary chosen for becoming an employee. Why helping addicts, why helping guys with long cancer due to smoking? Civilisation is a hard to understand concept. We have no true dogmas anymore for which reason philosophy has been a dead science for some decades. If there is one true dogma left it could be the concept of relativity but that is hardly a dogma you can build a society on. Hence, we need to choose one. I choose mine, you have chosen yours.is your idea of taking a stand spending 200k plus then making a campaign of crying about it. Funny that you sold your base taking a stand, yet made a stink and got it back for what reason? Your almost as big of a joke as pj....seems you have a lot in common . Keep up your cause with every word you write I'm sure the pain of it will get better

steelhead
03-15-2014, 01:44 AM
is your idea of taking a stand spending 200k plus then making a campaign of crying about it. Funny that you sold your base taking a stand, yet made a stink and got it back for what reason? Your almost as big of a joke as pj....seems you have a lot in common . Keep up your cause with every word you write I'm sure the pain of it will get better

Don't need to flame the man. He earned his right (200k!!!) to take a stand. He should even have more rights then tjaptoy gold users. The same goes for other heavy spenders. They earned their right to bend ToS rules, not to break them though.

Ferr
03-15-2014, 03:17 AM
is your idea of taking a stand spending 200k plus then making a campaign of crying about it. Funny that you sold your base taking a stand, yet made a stink and got it back for what reason? Your almost as big of a joke as pj....seems you have a lot in common . Keep up your cause with every word you write I'm sure the pain of it will get better
Arent those who made the biggest mistakes not the best advocates to try prevent others to make the same mistakes? And why the cynism, is there anything you wish to share?
Yours

Speed ump
03-15-2014, 07:34 AM
Llama, unless something has changed that I have not noticed in the last less then 24 hours, ferr has not sold off his base. Possibly he has now. He is definitely on a mission at the moment.

Elite Enforcer
03-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Llama, unless something has changed that I have not noticed in the last less then 24 hours, ferr has not sold off his base. Possibly he has now. He is definitely on a mission at the moment.

Sure looks like he is doing his best to unite the MW family to make the game better. Thanks for trying your best MR. Ferr.

Apollo13
03-15-2014, 07:39 AM
I can confirm he dropped his ally count to 1.

Thorm V2
03-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Would his 1 ally be Apollo13, by any chance?!?

Archer59
03-15-2014, 07:06 PM
Been there, done it....ZERO battles two wars ago for the 48th. Posted on funzio.....where were the rest of you then?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Revolt?

What's so bad about it? Customers are allowed to "vote" with their money. If Ferr can get people to stop spending to perpetuate change... Why does that upset you so much? Stop minimizing. Many of us spend a lot of time, energy and money on this. If you think it's too "first world" to complain about a product we are buying... Then keep spending you gree shill.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 07:44 PM
what's so bad about it? Customers are allowed to "vote" with their money. If ferr can get people to stop spending to perpetuate change... Why does that upset you so much? Stop minimizing. Many of us spend a lot of time, energy and money on this. If you think it's too "first world" to complain about a product we are buying... Then keep spending you gree shill. loool!!!!!

Speed ump
03-17-2014, 08:16 PM
Trigger, bravo is as free to express his thoughts as any. Unless you want to start a another trolling session, where it becomes these ones against those ones, let those who have opposing views speak, they're just as entitled as anyone. Otherwise ferrs points will get lost in the bickering. I could easily point out some logical opposing views myself, but am remaining neutral, and willing to let those who wish to speak up, for or against. Just be fair and give everyone their moment to speak up.

iamnasty
03-17-2014, 08:59 PM
yep easy weekend and watch The Grand Prix of Qatar......moo :D

mreilly
03-17-2014, 09:21 PM
wtf is up with ferr. Did he give his login away or did some kid from 4chan hack his account? Wtf does he think anyones going to listen to any of his ten spam posts today? STFU already

You are more annoying the DTA-HOG and that's hard to accomplish. Congrats

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 09:26 PM
wtf is up with ferr. Did he give his login away or did some kid from 4chan hack his account? Wtf does he think anyones going to listen to any of his ten spam posts today? STFU already

You are more annoying the DTA-HOG and that's hard to accomplish. Congrats

the hogster has not been around in a while..i think u ran him off mreilly lol

The_Don
03-18-2014, 10:17 AM
I will do exactly that, take the weekend off.

steelhead
03-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Let's assume people stop spending. Give gree a reason to keep supporting mw! Don't know about the rest, but i still like playing mw. Still like my addiction. Lol

Lancerdually
03-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Let's assume people stop spending. Give gree a reason to keep supporting mw! Don't know about the rest, but i still like playing mw. Still like my addiction. Lol
They will just sell it to someone else..............................

Speed ump
03-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Mreilly, it seems like he has been possessed by PJ. ( currently I c stuff in the forum) ferr would not spam that way, though I'd have to say some valid points have been made here and there regardless who posted them. Not all, but any valid point is worth a read and discussion, no matter where it comes from.

Allday
03-18-2014, 06:19 PM
Mreilly, it seems like he has been possessed by PJ. ( currently I c stuff in the forum) ferr would not spam that way, though I'd have to say some valid points have been made here and there regardless who posted them. Not all, but any valid point is worth a read and discussion, no matter where it comes from.
You are correct valid points have been made. The problem is the source in my opinion has to be considered.

Allday
03-18-2014, 06:27 PM
At one time Ferr was anti-hacking/glitching. I didn't see Ferr complaining about multiple boosts when he was on the same team as PJ. Now he hates Gree. The posts are are self serving. They may be valid points but the source is questionable.

Delta Strike
03-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Hey micky can you clear some private messages so I can send you one. I have a question for you.

Allday
03-18-2014, 07:22 PM
We all agree the game costs to much, stat inflation is crazy, punishing HLPs is insane, events are placed to close together. All valid points. The issue I have is the messenger. I don't drink your koolaid sir. You have been on teams with hackers/glitchers, you have turned a blind eye to things your faction has done. Now you hate Gree and are on a mission. Your posts are not to improve MW, you don't care about the normal MW player. You have taken on this because you couldn't finish 1st and now YOU feel wronged.

Dreson7
03-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Why do you guys feel the need to flame on Ferr? He has a point... Family is more important then this game. Im sick of seeing arguements here. I actually use the forums for its intended reasons. To my friend Gene and his mates at sup. I have a challange for ya. Be the respectable team willing to have enough honor to give up the throne, for a minimum of one wd event

Best Wishes,

Dre

Speed ump
03-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Dre, I think the consensus is the source is not actually ferr, but someone posting in his stead. It is not honor to give up first, and to give it up would not mean the winner had earned it. So then how many times should we give up the spot? Why play if this is not our goal, as it has been from the start. The team wishes to be at the top, not just the leaders. Therefore the leaders would be remiss in not making this their goals also.

Paiens
03-19-2014, 04:27 AM
Winning would imply you could possibly lose. Pretty sure even the Cleveland browns would beat your local high school team each and every game. You aren't winning.....you have no legit challenger at this point, and given the stats spread now, you never will. Not meant to offend, just pointing put the obvious

Delicious
03-19-2014, 04:30 AM
Banning Ferr is an insult to all players. He is a gentleman for all time.

Dixie_Boy
03-19-2014, 05:14 AM
They will just sell it to someone else..............................

Someone that might listen to the points brought up on their forums. Someone that can provide customer service and respond "intelligently" to tickets. Hmmmmm............

Gen CheeBye
03-19-2014, 05:34 AM
Someone that might listen to the points brought up on their forums. Someone that can provide customer service and respond "intelligently" to tickets. Hmmmmm............

But what if the new owner turns out to be worst than those money grabbing Japanese?

Amxze
03-19-2014, 05:45 AM
Quit complaining if people want to spend gold let them its their money not YOURS is it no! So STFU!

MadAtWorld
03-19-2014, 05:50 AM
We all agree the game costs to much, stat inflation is crazy, punishing HLPs is insane, events are placed to close together. All valid points. The issue I have is the messenger. I don't drink your koolaid sir. You have been on teams with hackers/glitchers, you have turned a blind eye to things your faction has done. Now you hate Gree and are on a mission. Your posts are not to improve MW, you don't care about the normal MW player. You have taken on this because you couldn't finish 1st and now YOU feel wronged.

Juvenile name-calling attacks on any forum poster distract from the discussion that is introduced. Regardless of who/how a topic was introduced, it allows the larger community to voice whether they support or do not support the IDEA. Attacking another individual for expressing their opinion or trying to invalidate it by judging them seems to reflect more on the one doing it, not the one he is flaming. Judge not, lest YE be judged. My advice is to contribute to the discussion of the idea, not the person who wrote it.

As for the idea... it is a well founded tactic to produce change. Sit-ins, walk outs... look at Ghandi. And it only works if one of two things happens: either you have a large enough crowd taking part that it hurts the profit margin, or it's public enough that it creates embarassment or public outcry. Considering that the majority of players who read the forums are pretty close to the definition of addicts to the game, I'm not sure you could get a large enough group to sit out to make a difference. And considering the competitive relationships of the top 25... even 50... teams, it would take something that seriously affected their own turf to get most of them motivated to make a united stand. Any change would also assume that the company would be more interested in keeping your business at a cost to themselves. That point being a matter of opinion considering the number of games they have and are steadily acquiring.

Flash0810
03-19-2014, 07:36 AM
For those who cant do this there are other ways to help, to make your statement:

Do not purchase gold on next wd sale
Fight in last minute only, if you loose you loose, dont create a gap for safetypurposes, dont go for 12/12, take nice breaks
Talk amongst yourselves about this and decide on a cheap strategy

There was a time The forum was united in an all out boycott for a period of two weeks. It helped, the leaderboard was fixed and prizes for all country winners were delivered. Opposing players stood side by side. We, you, made a difference.

It is a moderate additional contribution but today i will drop my allies to 1 and will not collect buildings until raided.

Ferr, I will be doing exactly that this WD. No gold will be spent - even the free gold! I came out of being a Leader in a faction to take some much needed time out of the game and put it where it really needs to be place. With that said, I still play the game but not in the way in which I played it in the past. I will do battles when i want. If I win, good. If not, then no hard loss. I buy the bonuses for my little faction to help me and anyone else who may join it (as it is a camper). The remaining time can be spent at the movies, shopping or out at a meal with the wife. On another note, I do know of about 10 factions in the the Top 200 that were going gold free this WD or were in discussions to do this.

I

Dreson7
03-20-2014, 10:55 PM
Banning Ferr is an insult to all players. He is a gentleman for all time.

++++++++++1

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 11:01 PM
Ferr, I will be doing exactly that this WD. No gold will be spent - even the free gold! I came out of being a Leader in a faction to take some much needed time out of the game and put it where it really needs to be place. With that said, I still play the game but not in the way in which I played it in the past. I will do battles when i want. If I win, good. If not, then no hard loss. I buy the bonuses for my little faction to help me and anyone else who may join it (as it is a camper). The remaining time can be spent at the movies, shopping or out at a meal with the wife. On another note, I do know of about 10 factions in the the Top 200 that were going gold free this WD or were in discussions to do this.

I

Hey buddy, are you the same sexy fl@sh unicorn man ???................moo :D

Dreson7
03-20-2014, 11:14 PM
++++++++++1

Hey buddy, are you the same sexy fl@sh unicorn man ???................moo :D

Whats with all this mooing On the forums these days? Is that your factions battle cry??