PDA

View Full Version : is gree a scam artist? or just very lazy?

westside187
03-14-2014, 02:33 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/10shxtt.png
wtf is this get it together gree!!

im wondering what gree employees get upto at work? do they sit around drinking coffee allday or work?
this is a disgrace, the past 5 months i have never seen a company fail so bad, un organized unhelpfull, very edgy with their customers even when ur in the right, and just cant get nothing right!but when it comes to the money section their turning their events into kompu gacha style, not informing us the event costs and energy requirements, keep on raising the stakes on everything, giving false information, the list goes on and on and when u spend gold in their broken event they keep on saying we issued the matter to our programmers but wont comp us wtf!! i spent 1k gold on the last LTB to finish the event, dont worry about receiving the prize, it didnt even affect the upgrade time at all!!

their game is breaking apart and their there just flooding us with events, its like their running a backyard pazaar but everythings a rip!! we want abit of quality in the game ATLEAST!

i miss FUNZIO so much man!!

aron
03-14-2014, 02:46 AM
Quality is something Gree isn't familiar with. We should all know that by now.

nabil
03-14-2014, 02:55 AM
lol thats alooot of people is leaving crimecity i have to accounts so have 2 syns and alot friends so that week 15 people leaved cc and more people are thinking to leave crimecity to expencie adn gree is making boring events BIG FAILLLL