PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having these issues?

Lil_Eugenie
03-13-2014, 07:40 PM
-My stats have been cut in half when I view them, but when my syndicate views my profile they're normal.
-When I completed normal mode on current LTQ no slash screen, no prize.
-My cases have all vanished, now reads zero. They aren't dropping at all anymore either.

I did send in a ticket, but it only said "sending message" and never showed the "message sent" pop up like it always does.

Im just curious if this is an isolated thing or are more people experiencing similar problems?
Thanks for the help

Dubstik
03-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Same problem here. Sent a ticket 24 hours ago, and the only answer so far is the autoreply.

Cookiemonster
03-13-2014, 07:51 PM
My stats are showing up as a fraction of what they should be. I reinstalled the game and they went back to normal until it updated again. I'm most worried about uzis not dropping.

Lil_Eugenie
03-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Same here, no uzis, no cases. The LTQ gave me the splash screen with cash, xp, rp, and a brick, but the goals that are supposed to give items don't. Also, no splash screens when I restart the app.
Leads me to believe the data pack is corrupted or something similar... Any mods reading?

Dubstik
03-13-2014, 08:12 PM
Well this is interesting. Just a got a new datapush and nothing is fixed, but now my stats are even lower wtf :confused:

Are you trolling me Gree?