PDA

View Full Version : Failure to finish new data downloads!

HectorAM
03-13-2014, 06:42 PM
Dear Gree,

Since a while back I don't know how far I have been having problems getting any new data download on my old phone. It only runs a mini account now but I ran my main account for two years before I got a newer phone. My new phone gets data downloads as soon as they come out and then I start looking at the old phone for it. I always fails! They stay downloading for ever until I move the account to a PC using BlueStacks and reinstalling the game on the old phone. If I don't do it that way it just won't work. It seems that there is a lot of people having the same problem, so I am asking for a fix to it. It looks like the download is being block by the phone security system pre-programmed in it or something of that sort. Just like in the old days when active X and Java were being block by many programs because of safety concerns. Removing antivirus did not help the problem and the phone takes any other program update just fine, the only one that doesn't work is the new data download for the Crime City game.:confused:

Thanks,
Hector

KingOW
03-13-2014, 07:20 PM
FYI you don't need to transfer your account when you reinstall CC. And as you say you're not the only one with this problem. It would be nice with an answer from the mods.