PDA

View Full Version : A simple Boss event addition

Dopfer
03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Can we PLEASE have a 'summon epic boss' button?! There is no reason not to have one. It would make people kill bosses faster which in turn makes them reach harder bosses in less time and causes them too spend gold sooner to finish. It also would relieve any and all headache from this epic boss's poor summoning rate.

The only reason I think they might keep the current system is to make players gain additional xp (because GREE LOVESSS XP), but even then make it 5 xp to summon the boss.. or 10 xp.. or as much xp as the level of the boss.. I can usually summon a boss in 1-5 xp anyways it just takes unnecessarily long.

That's my 2 cents.. Thoughts?

reesiepuff
03-13-2014, 06:44 PM
It's just an aspect of the game. My advice - Get over it. I see no reason it should even be questioned. Other than when its glitched of course.

Nighthawk
03-13-2014, 08:51 PM
Can we PLEASE have a 'summon epic boss' button?! There is no reason not to have one. It would make people kill bosses faster which in turn makes them reach harder bosses in less time and causes them too spend gold sooner to finish. It also would relieve any and all headache from this epic boss's poor summoning rate.

The only reason I think they might keep the current system is to make players gain additional xp (because GREE LOVESSS XP), but even then make it 5 xp to summon the boss.. or 10 xp.. or as much xp as the level of the boss.. I can usually summon a boss in 1-5 xp anyways it just takes unnecessarily long.

I love this idea!

lemonhaze
03-13-2014, 08:58 PM

dont u just love the reward we get sometimes that is 75 experience lol thanks gree im gonna raid everthing with that 75 experience boost...but this will not happen simply for the fact u said..they like us to lvl up so we get worse WD points..im all free except in WD and i still spend there bc i actaully have fun..there is nothing fun for me when i have to open up my wallet and spend 500$ to do 1 event..as long as im getting 450wd a hit right now idc about haveing ever unit like i use to..if they raise the WD points to lets say 600-700 wd a hit after u get over 75m+ then i can see how it would be an advantage to get higher stats...right now its only for personal ego in my opinion bc there isnt many teams i dont have a target on now..saves me alot of money going free on everthing

I C STUFF
03-13-2014, 09:18 PM
There's a target for everyone, and it never strikes back.
The CC.

lemonhaze
03-13-2014, 09:25 PM
There's a target for everyone, and it never strikes back.
The CC.

when it starts giveing 450wd i will hit it