PDA

View Full Version : The gree police are watching you!

Carbide
03-13-2014, 05:24 PM
We all know about the ToS violations, if you don't you had better educate yourself, or you will be minced meat on a spit with an apple sticking out of your mouth wondering what happened! If you so much as type the wrong way you will be shot on site metaphorically speaking! They will be on you like a drunk on free peanuts! So in other words, watch your words and please folks don't be to hard on each other, we are all human beings give one another a chance! Be kind! As to the forum rules I wish they would at least give a warning to the lonely folks they have banned from this site! But it's in there rules and if you break them then they break your glass! Be careful!

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 05:27 PM
You do the crime, you should do the time.

Carbide
03-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Do you think it would be fair to give a warning if the crime was nottoo bad, and or derogatory in amy way?

Carbide
03-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Wondering if I may get banned for posting this thread? Any comments A&F? If I have violated, then I am sorry! Didn't mean to upset you, or gree!

cooch
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
This is their forum. It also is subject to the opinion sometimes of the moderator(s). Some are more tolerant in shades of grey areas or topics first brought up that peeps did not know were verboten. Some are not There was one admin awhile ago that issued the ban hammer a lot for any transgression.

General rule: keep it clean. Don't attack Gree or Customer Service no matter how pissed you are. Flaming or calling out will eventually get you banned.

Remember this: Gree now has gone to the length of banning your IP so you can't play game either. They did this rarely but have stepped up this measure of late.

Carbide
03-13-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm respectful, and try to be helpful to players when needed, and love cc so much, that I do not wish to hinder my game!

Carbide
03-13-2014, 06:41 PM
This is their forum. It also is subject to the opinion sometimes of the moderator(s). Some are more tolerant in shades of grey areas or topics first brought up that peeps did not know were verboten. Some are not There was one admin awhile ago that issued the ban hammer a lot for any transgression.

General rule: keep it clean. Don't attack Gree or Customer Service no matter how pissed you are. Flaming or calling out will eventually get you banned.

Remember this: Gree now has gone to the length of banning your IP so you can't play game either. They did this rarely but have stepped up this measure of late.
Thank you very much cooch!

2MblaZ
03-13-2014, 07:41 PM
This is their forum.

Indeed they did - and to their own demise and well worth it - drowning in their own myopia has been known for ages in civilizations, corporations and etc. If they [GREE] thought this is any different - they've proven themselves very wrong.

Once simple but GOLDEN rule they overlooked - CUSTOMER IS [not necessarily always] RIGHT - punishing customers by banning [from forum or game] them is not a very bright idea. They think - well, rotten apple out, no biggie, less noise, less attention, creates false sense of smoothness in game. Well, they think very WRONG - people communicate and those very 'bad apples' were ones often spewing lots of $ into the very game that feeds the corporate plans. Plus, inability to provide bug-free consistent performance has led to this what is a game on the very steep revenue decline and is getting too hard to keep an outdated platform running on newer topped content, players get discouraged and keep leaving, regardless of the very few remaining trying to rally to appear it's lively and kicking... Don't believe me - look at Monster Quest - once amazingly popular and true cash cow... Yup, just visit forum there... ;]

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 07:49 PM
... Yup, just visit forum there... ;]

I did. Looks like the Billionaire was crying and getting ready to send out the invites for his pity party.

:'(

xavvax
03-13-2014, 10:17 PM
They have one week bans and one mo th bans ive recieved them so its not just perma bans, also if they are doing IP bans and you still feel the need to be on this forum just reset your IP address its really easy to do

Carbide
03-13-2014, 10:24 PM
They have one week bans and one mo th bans ive recieved them so its not just perma bans, also if they are doing IP bans and you still feel the need to be on this forum just reset your IP address its really easy to do

Question: How do you reset an ip address?

Dirty Larry
03-13-2014, 11:36 PM
Will I be sent to gree jail if I break the ToS?

Carbide
03-13-2014, 11:58 PM
Will I be sent to gree jail if I break the ToS?
Yep, cuffed and stuffed!

TZora
03-14-2014, 04:37 AM
We all know about the ToS violations, if you don't you had better educate yourself, or you will be minced meat on a spit with an apple sticking out of your mouth wondering what happened! If you so much as type the wrong way you will be shot on site metaphorically speaking! They will be on you like a drunk on free peanuts! So in other words, watch your words and please folks don't be to hard on each other, we are all human beings give one another a chance! Be kind! As to the forum rules I wish they would at least give a warning to the lonely folks they have banned from this site! But it's in there rules and if you break them then they break your glass! Be careful!

blahla blahla badla wala blah blah blahlah blah blah

http://media0.giphy.com/media/P3DrdC7QYytj2/200_s.gif

kmg108
03-14-2014, 02:19 PM
So in other words, watch your words and please folks don't be to hard on each other

He said "hard on."

eh huh huh, eh, huh huh huh. (Beavis and Butthead).

Assault and Flattery
03-14-2014, 02:33 PM
You could just read the posting guidelines thread, which has been stickied for ages. If we IP ban you and you circumvent it, you're gonna have a bad time.

hatchetman
03-14-2014, 03:22 PM
You could just read the posting guidelines thread, which has been stickied for ages. If we IP ban you and you circumvent it, you're gonna have a bad time.

Circumvent an IP ban gets us in even more trouble? How is that when circumventing isn't even our choice because most Americans have a dynamic IP. My IP changes every day and it's not my choice since it's forced by my ISP provider, even my outgoing IP from my VPN changes daily. Some people have to restart their modems/routers daily or every few days and that also renews your IP which is unpreventable. I can understand if people start using proxies because that's by choice not something that's forced on them. Who would know anyways? If I got an IP ban I wouldn't even know it because my IP would automatically be renewed by my next login and it wouldn't have been my choice.