PDA

View Full Version : How to fix the boss events- Take notes Gree

Pidgeot
03-13-2014, 03:27 PM
I've been thinking about this and a way that would be easy to do. The current way its ran is unfair to about 90 to 95 percent of players. The way I though of still allows you to milk money from those who want to spend it and and allow us smaller players a fair chance to compete and then spend gold accordingly.

WD events are pretty useless to us and rank is even more useless. Instead of making boss HP scores based on Level (since this is based on the most extreme of levels vs attack stat), make boss HP scores based on the Factions rank from the last WD event. This way, there's less bias towards a individual player who are new to the game and do have the raw attack stat for their level (Im at 2.2M attack at lv 61).

So it would be something something like this (based on LV 100 boss);

Top 1- 4.1 Billion
Top 2- 3.5 Billion
Top 3- 3.25 Billion
Top 10- 1.5 Billion
Top 50- 350 Million
Top 100- 250 Million
Top 250- 100 Million
Top 500- 35 Million
Top 750- 20 Million
Top 1000- 10 Million
Top 4000- 5 Million
Non ranked Factions- 2.5 Million

Now I know what you may be thinking, "what if they place low to win boss events". Well, that may happen, after all players now came for low boss scores anyway but to solve this, make the prizes for WD events and make ALL prizes, from Top 1 to Top 4000 have boost and make them good so they are worth fighting for. Now, nothing much will change, except boss rank will be based on the factions WD rank and more players will be happy. I say you try it out as this should give everyone a fair chance to play.

junkkicker
03-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Thats a wonderful idea. Then all the players from the top factions can move to a shell that didn't place last war and farm lvl 100 bosses with just 1 free hit.

socool
03-13-2014, 04:46 PM
This is a better solution.

Make a SET amount of HITS required for everyone to complete the boss. Which means activity rate/ health regen rate matter.

For example :

Lv100 boss needs 50 hits to kill.

Lv 95 boss needs 40 hits to kill.

lv90 boss needs 30 hits to kill.

Applies for anyone with any stats

Pidgeot
03-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Thats a wonderful idea. Then all the players from the top factions can move to a shell that didn't place last war and farm lvl 100 bosses with just 1 free hit.

That wont work because the ranked your faction place is set on your avatar. If your faction was rank 250, your character is also rank 250 so you'll be in the 250 rank tier, no matter what faction you're in.

Jman
03-13-2014, 06:30 PM
That wont work because the ranked your faction place is set on your avatar. If your faction was rank 250, your character is also rank 250 so you'll be in the 250 rank tier, no matter what faction you're in.

This would cause unnecessary programming, bugs, and tons of grief. A better solution is to just lower the health of lv 100 bosses to something more reasonable, say 1B like it was. And your proposition for bosses based on rank... no, please no.......

No offense, but it seems like you are just looking for a freebie since your stats are fairly low for your level in the current system which will only mess it up even more.

Pidgeot
03-13-2014, 07:05 PM
This would cause unnecessary programming, bugs, and tons of grief. A better solution is to just lower the health of lv 100 bosses to something more reasonable, say 1B like it was. And your proposition for bosses based on rank... no, please no.......

No offense, but it seems like you are just looking for a freebie since your stats are fairly low for your level in the current system which will only mess it up even more.

I dont want a freebie. I, like most players have accounts under 2 months old as their main account. This is to help make the game fair for everyone, not just players who feel entitled.