PDA

View Full Version : Can Bosses started before 00:00GMT be finished?

Merc_mw
03-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know if historically bosses started just before the event ends are able to be finished or do they disappear?

Thanks!

CJ54
03-13-2014, 02:13 PM
I *think* we finally got the fix in that the bosses go away at event end, but the important thing to remember is that the GOALS go away at the end of the event no matter what.

Merc_mw
03-13-2014, 03:02 PM
thanks CJ

Sheldor Sir
03-13-2014, 03:06 PM
wish the event start had been delayed 24hrs the 4 hours lost would have made difference

Nighthawk
03-13-2014, 08:39 PM
wish the event start had been delayed 24hrs the 4 hours lost would have made difference

It shouldn't have made a negative difference. In fact for the people who were sleeping during the shutdown, it made a positive difference. They extended the event to accommodate the shut down. You had 28 hours to complete the goal on Day 1 (during which the shut down occurred). It started at noon PST 5 days ago and the event ended at 4 PST today. So a lot of people lost 4 hours while they were sleeping and gained 4 hours when awake.

Pellatt
03-14-2014, 02:45 AM
It shouldn't have made a negative difference. In fact for the people who were sleeping during the shutdown, it made a positive difference. They extended the event to accommodate the shut down. You had 28 hours to complete the goal on Day 1 (during which the shut down occurred). It started at noon PST 5 days ago and the event ended at 4 PST today. So a lot of people lost 4 hours while they were sleeping and gained 4 hours when awake.

I awoke as the shut down started along with the rest of Europe!!!!!!!

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 03:20 AM
I awoke as the shut down started along with the rest of Europe!!!!!!!

Nod nod, that's correct, maybe we should all move to the US? :P