PDA

View Full Version : Gree, thanks for making more tiers to the boss event this time.

Agent1200
03-13-2014, 11:54 AM
It was very long over due. We asked for it forever. I just wanted to say thanks.

While it sounds to be next to impossible for level 300, which you probably need to adjust.... I can say without a doubt that for myself and many others who have only been over level 150 for a little while, this is a big improvement. There was never a good reason to lump a level 160 in with a level 250+. And there was never a good reason to stop the tier system at 151. I understand, things take time. This took longer than your community liked.

I would hope that fixing the level 300 thing, along with everything else that from from this fix, would result in a good number of happy customers.

THANKS. PLEASE KEEP THESE IMPROVEMENTS MOVNG FORWARD.

PS, I'm not going to make it to level 45 for free, so it still takes plenty of your high dollar gold to finish. So no need to panic and increase the HP for all tiers or anything. I would hate to see the boss event go backwards instead of towards. The more attainable a goal is, the more likely we will spend a reasonable amount of money to finish for the big prize.

Dilligaf13
03-13-2014, 12:20 PM
I agree with you about them adjust the lvls but they have increased the difficulty. I have 2 accounts, one about the 150 lvl and one below. The one below I'm having to use 6 money hits to complete a boss and that increasing, my stats are above avg. with him. My other account is taking 9 money hits and I'm about avg. on stats with him. I haven't broken 50 yet. Last epic boss I was hitting bosses in the 80's with that many hits but nowhere close to that now on the smaller account and in the 60's on larger account.
I guess they had to do something though because they were losing out by everyone stop using their larger accounts and making llp's to complete the bosses that could kill 30-40 with free hits.
This is just my opinion and doesn't mean much except to me.