PDA

View Full Version : Splash Screen, Kill Commander Khan 85 Times to Recieve L300 Prototype Troop, Gree??

Birmingham171
03-13-2014, 08:30 AM
This morning I received a splash screen quoting, kill commander khan 85 times to receive the L300 Prototype Troop, stats posted, everything... Is this true? I REALLY REALLY wish I took a screenshot of it... It would be a fair lvl to drop it to considering the outrageous hp levels and TWO days cut off the event.... I'm trying to get the splash to reappear somehow... Gree?? Did you come to reason?? I am on the lvl 85 part of the quest, which would support a glitch.. But I truly hope Gree came to their senses.... the last quote from the sticky thread, 03-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey guys, just a really quick update here.

We are currently working with our developers and once we have more information as to how we are going forward with this, we will inform you as soon as we can.

Sorry for the vague message but this is all I have atm and did not want to leave you wondering what's going on and think that we have just blown this off.

BigWooly
03-13-2014, 08:42 AM
No. The ss is wrong. Same happened to me but claimed prize was for killing dude only 10 times. Needless to say I didn't get the unit.

Systematrix
03-13-2014, 08:57 AM
It's a display glitch. It's just showing the next level boss you are working on when it should say 100.

Birmingham171
03-13-2014, 09:01 AM
-_- that is something I would be on if there was tens of thousands of dollars involved... a mistake like that would cost any company in the real world their ass. gree please take care!

Birmingham171
03-13-2014, 09:06 AM
how can gree not be accountable for this? a splash screen is an UPDATE. They are used to promote current news or events!! If they post something there they should hold themselves accountable. Then maybe they might care a bit more on the accuracy of their releases.

Birmingham171
03-13-2014, 10:03 AM
something I feel needs to be shared here

Speaking from the 75-100 bracket, it has not changed as of boss lvl 84.. I stopped progress days ago waiting for Gree to correct themselves. They ADMITTED making a mistake on the event. Then they made the decision for a 5 day event, and to LIGHTEN the FACTION requirements, which was fair in their eyes. Yet the INDIVIDUAL side of the event, remains ADMITTEDLY BROKEN. They DID NOT lighten the requirements, but laughably, INCREASED THE DIFFICULTY EVEN MORE, by making this event 5 days as well. Does it not make sense to nerf both sides equally? How can they justify one being fair and the other not?

Gree we have put up with much, but this is down right unethical. If it weren't for the good folks in my faction, I would be gone. If this pattern is continued, I can happily visit my faction any time from another game. I haven't had fun IN GAME in weeks here. The only fun I have been having is in faction chat. This is sad for a game with your resources and potential. Honor your playerbase!

Funzio created the game FOR us to enjoy, Gree it is clear you have BOUGHT it from us for your profit, you care none for your players. Your success is gauged by the amount of yen that makes it back to japan. Sure close your japan office, we still know where the money is going.

Sorry admins, I know it must be terrible working for such a company... Aren't there better jobs out there? I would be quite depressed having to dodge reasonable questions, spewing out whatever those above wish.

I know you have all heard this before... But apparently not enough.. Gree, you are truly a money hungry leech on the side of this industry. Its a matter of time before you suck this host dry, killing yourself with your never satisfied hunger and greed.

EDT: I feel I need to mention that I have spent a considerable amount of gold to reach the point I am at. To continue it would cost me at least 3 vaults.. I think not...

Birmingham171
03-13-2014, 10:36 AM
http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/31409/438fd1314086110.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/438fd1314086110) I killed him once, unit please?

Flash0810
03-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Isn't there laws in the USA about false advertisements? And couldn't this be viewed as such to be argued with GREE about. If they are displaying and stating there that you have won it and you have not received it, to me it's grounds to be used against the company directly.

G Teemo
03-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Isn't there laws in the USA about false advertisements? And couldn't this be viewed as such to be argued with GREE about. If they are displaying and stating there that you have won it and you have not received it, to me it's grounds to be used against the company directly.

C'mon, gree has made some (read many) **** ups, but this is an obvious mistake and we all know it is. Stop complaing over stuff that's not important and focus on the important ones. I am sure that we we have agreed to something that takes away gree's responsibilty when they do abvious mistypes etc. All kind of advertisement has that.

Dilligaf13
03-13-2014, 12:03 PM
I've seen this also. It happens every time you advance to the next set of bosses you have to kill to get the extra prize. I thought it was only happening to android users but ios users in my faction have seen it also.

Generik79
03-13-2014, 12:41 PM

Yes, but an innocent misrepresentation is not illegal. Giving us bonus units that don't work in an Ltq we paid for last year, admitting as much, and telling us to go pound sand, however, was different.

CJ54
03-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Argh, this bug. We've put in a ticket to fix this one, and we apologize for the confusion there. It's pulling from the wrong thing on the server to display the number.

socool
03-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Yes, but an innocent misrepresentation is not illegal. Giving us bonus units that don't work in an Ltq we paid for last year, admitting as much, and telling us to go pound sand, however, was different.

You are a good lawyer , Erik.

DFI
03-13-2014, 05:07 PM
You are a good lawyer , Erik.

I have to agree. If you act knowing the other party (cld be a gaming company for example) is a complete idiot, then you can't claim this. Everyone playing this game knows the level of gree's competence, so our legal case is weaker.

03-14-2014, 03:31 AM
Sometimes it's hard to decide who the biggest idiots are; the developers who keep 'surprising' us with f*ckup after f*ckup or the people who keep paying them for being complete incompetent!

reticlover
03-14-2014, 08:08 AM
i had same issue. i got that popup evertime i was ready to get next tier prize. i sent a ticket and they refused to awward if when i beat him 28 times, i even attached the flash scree. this is false advertising. i feel that everyone should get the item that sent in a ticket