PDA

View Full Version : 6 Accounts looking for top 300-400 faction for the next war

Mw Adam
03-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Hi, 6 accounts (a streak team) looking for a top 300-400 faction for the next war (Mongolia). Stats range from between level 55 3.3/3.4 mill to level 243 11.5/14.1 mill (faction boosted). We are looking for something different this next war. I am a two year veteran and have 3 of the accounts, 2 others are also 2 year veterans and the other is a 1 year veteran. To be honest, if you are looking for hyper active players, that is not us anymore. We all still play, but not wanting the burn out of a top team. If a chat app is required for everyone, don't bother, I would join a chat app, but I am sure I would be the only one. We are looking for more of a laid back faction but still shows up for wd. We will only go as a group (we know each other in real life). If anyone is interested, pm me your factions name and bonuses.
Thank you and enjoy your game.

Bholmes
03-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Hey there how's it going? I'm founder of Gang Related and we're a consecutive top 400 faction. Our peak performance was during Cuba and we killed it placing 120th. We do pretty well during campaigns; however we don't finish every event like a top 50 team would, but we get pretty close... Trying to get more depth and heavy hitters like yourself to solve that problem. We lost a couple crucial players after Cuba (retired)... So we are still working to get back to where we were and hopefully you could lend a hand. Let me know if you are interested.

Bonuses: building defense - maxed
Infantry defense - maxed
Infantry attack +10%
Ground defense - maxed
Ground attack +10%
Air defense +20%
Sea defense +20%
Building output +10%
Health Regeneration - -26%

Merc_mw
03-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Adam,

PM sent

Thanks

Pauliebigg
03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
[
Hi my name is Paul (Dogg).
We have a good group of players but we are going through changes at the moment.
We have 20 strong players and the some players that need to move on.
I have been playing from start as well.
We have most of the bonuses maxed or close to it. We could be a good fit for the six of you.
Let me know if you want to talk more.
We do use group me but not all members and only for the chat.
During war all key messages are done on faction forum.
Our strongest player is only about 8 mill just so you know.
Maybe send one of your avatars over for a look.
Our faction is full force 588721818

QUOTE=Mw Adam;1234476]Hi, 6 accounts (a streak team) looking for a top 300-400 faction for the next war (Mongolia). Stats range from between level 55 3.3/3.4 mill to level 243 11.5/14.1 mill (faction boosted). We are looking for something different this next war. I am a two year veteran and have 3 of the accounts, 2 others are also 2 year veterans and the other is a 1 year veteran. To be honest, if you are looking for hyper active players, that is not us anymore. We all still play, but not wanting the burn out of a top team. If a chat app is required for everyone, don't bother, I would join a chat app, but I am sure I would be the only one. We are looking for more of a laid back faction but still shows up for wd. We will only go as a group (we know each other in real life). If anyone is interested, pm me your factions name and bonuses.
Thank you and enjoy your game.[/QUOTE]

Mw Adam
03-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Bump for top 300-400

Fearsum
03-14-2014, 05:14 AM
Lady and her entourage is looking for 10 highly active players to join our family
there has been less then 15 of us since day 1 we are one tuff team to face at war we go for the win steaks. Nothing stands in our way. We are currently planning a new strategy thats why we need you!! So if you are interested please contact me on the app called line my user name is fearsum1

Mw Adam
03-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Bump for top 300-400

Mw Adam
03-17-2014, 05:58 AM
Bump for top 300-400

Mw Adam
03-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Bump for top 300-400