PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree

Carl47a
03-13-2014, 03:10 AM
You get a lot of criticism in here for when things go wrong. Only fair you get praise for when you get something right. Thanks for getting my main player account back on line....took a few days but you got there...fair play to you.

Alexindahouss94
03-13-2014, 04:27 AM
I feel like people don't give Gree much positive feedback. Maybe if we praise Gree for what they do right, instead of scolding them for every little thing they do wrong, they'd be rewarding us more often. A big thanks to the Gree employees who strive to make us the best game possible

BigD61
03-13-2014, 12:34 PM
I could sure use one of these over achieving Gree employees help, I've been trying to transfer my game for almost 2 weeks now, I actually got a reply a week ago from Gree I sent all info and a week later nothing no reply, no game, its hard for me to believe that transferring a game takes that long but I have been patient, I sent another request in even though Gree says not to but I did, now I hope I get the help I need.
If a forum moderator is reading this can you please help me
Thank you

CJ54,

Original request (# 1431841 )

CJ54
03-13-2014, 12:55 PM
I'm genuinely sorry for the wait times on these things. We know that waiting on an account transfer/recovery is about the worst (because you can't do anything while that is pending), and we ended up with a pretty hefty backlog in the last two weeks. That being the case, we've put some extra people onto nothing but account transfers this week to unstick some of that.

Two weeks sounds way longer than currently reasonable though. If you can post your ticket number, I can at least make sure that the ticket didn't get misfiled (I can't bump it to the head of the line, but I can make sure that it is in the proper queue).

bin
03-13-2014, 12:56 PM
Same here. Account was moved after 10 days.
Thanks Gree

BigD61
03-13-2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks CJ54 for your help

Herr Otto
03-13-2014, 01:55 PM
You were lucky....I lost my mw and cc accounts on 3/1/14 and STILL waiting to get some help. The only good thing about this is I am no longer buying gold!!! Saving some real money!!