PDA

View Full Version : High iPh target room

Jeremy Kyle
03-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Fed up of trying to find targets with good buildings? Come here and check out good active high iPh targets

You're invited to my new group 'High iPh target room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7549617/99jEgJ

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 04:06 AM
Are people incapable of doing anything for themselves anymore? Need others to do all the leg work for them?
Pathetic.

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 04:53 AM
Pedro dont you have anything better to do than be a nuance?

Bandit_
03-13-2014, 05:37 AM
Pedro dont you have anything better to do than be a nuance?

Nuance roflmao and looser lol

Pedro you have been making good points on the forum recently +1

tom73
03-13-2014, 05:47 AM
Just another crutch for the losers who are too lazy to build a hood. smh

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 05:59 AM
Nuance roflmao and looser lol

Pedro you have been making good points on the forum recently +1

No he hasn't.

As to the first part of your post, I'm sorry if i don't speak the queens english. I grew up in an state run orphanage and was more concerned with keeping my wits than I before E.

dribblin todger
03-13-2014, 06:08 AM
Fed up of trying to find targets with good buildings? Come here and check out good active high iPh targets

You're invited to my new group 'High iPh target room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7549617/99jEgJ

What a tosser you are, let folks find their own targets. That's how the game should be played. You are just encouraging farming..

Nighteg
03-13-2014, 06:11 AM
Just another crutch for the losers who are too lazy to build a hood. smh

Exactly what i thought. Maybe we should build a room for all the losers and the worthless leaches. Pathetic.

Max Power
03-13-2014, 06:46 AM
As to the first part of your post, I'm sorry if i don't speak the queens english. I grew up in an state run orphanage and was more concerned with keeping my wits than I before E.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

SollyLlama
03-13-2014, 07:35 AM
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Wowzers. Max is Doctor Evil. Who knew?

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 08:10 AM

Ha ha, very funny. I'm glad to see my plite exists for your amusement. I make no excuses and have no regrets over my hardscrable upbringing. Without it i may not have the fortitude to run my syn. Keep making jokes though funnyman. Maybe I'll send Kimberly from Millionaire Maulers to your hood. She's a feral hellbeast that will camp your hood til you quit.

HTCBC
03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Please feel free to rob me not a great IPH but your welcome to try and get some 1.2m
if you have a high IPH its best you stay clear or you will lose some cash.

Yes i lift bro.......do you?

gcfreem
03-13-2014, 08:20 AM

If you find a good target, why would you share it? So other people can rob it before you do?

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 08:36 AM
Maybe I'll send Kimberly from Millionaire Maulers to your hood. She's a feral hellbeast that will camp your hood til you quit.
Translation: saddo who sits in the basement and taps away all day everyday. Or maybe she has one of those auto-clicker cheats going on.

Does this Kimberly really have access to every level in the game? You're certainly spreading the "threat" far and wide. Lol

fuzzy
03-13-2014, 08:41 AM
I hope my IPH is high enough to make the list

Hood Name - Fuzzy
Level 250
IPH - 12.7 million

Come at me bro :cool:

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 08:43 AM
Apparently they're looking for high level targets fuzzy, so you might get in there, lol ;)

fuzzy
03-13-2014, 08:45 AM
Apparently they're looking for high level targets fuzzy, so you might get in there, lol ;)

U think my IPH is high enough ???

It's all 24/48 hour buildings and Level 8 NC's.....

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Translation: saddo who sits in the basement and taps away all day everyday. Or maybe she has one of those auto-clicker cheats going on.

Does this Kimberly really have access to every level in the game? You're certainly spreading the "threat" far and wide. Lol

Sorry but I don't associate with saddos only winners. Strike 1 And considering she's told me she lives in a trailer I'm pretty sure there is no basement. Strike 2.

As to your last bit of nonsents Kimberly and the Millionaire Maulers have there ways of finding you in game and getting you no matter the level. ;) Strike 3

GamerTim wins again.

Jeremy Kyle
03-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Room is full right now, will let you guys know when its extended

FlyMeMoon
03-13-2014, 09:08 AM
If you find a good target, why would you share it? So other people can rob it before you do?

Yes, indeed.

If anything we need a high IPH room to share ideas and help us grow. Been thinking about this for a while. The Millionaires Club... very exclusive!

Blowin Smoke
03-13-2014, 09:16 AM
I have my own "High IPH intel room".

It's called my newsfeed.

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 09:19 AM
Sorry but I don't associate with saddos only winners. Strike 1 And considering she's told me she lives in a trailer I'm pretty sure there is no basement. Strike 2.

As to your last bit of nonsents Kimberly and the Millionaire Maulers have there ways of finding you in game and getting you no matter the level. ;) Strike 3

GamerTim wins again.
Bring it on then. I'm on 195. The Millionaire bawlers can hit me all day long. Right now I could care less - you see my news alerts disappeared when I downloaded v4.0. At first it was a little annoying, but now I realise I'm very happy at the change. I look at my wall a couple of times a day to see if anybody's posted, but apart from that it's bliss. Just hope Gree don't reverse the best change they've made for ages :)

TRAZ
03-13-2014, 09:35 AM
High IPH players will simply change their names or stop collecting then camp in your hood...lol.

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Sis from what I hear from within the maulers camp, Kimberley has her ways. Nearly 50k rob and attacks combined with the massive.... 17 stamina. Even this in her own syn find this fishy. Hence why they sent me the data. Especially as she doesn't score to many wins in wars to make this amount up.

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Bring it on then. I'm on 195. The Millionaire bawlers can hit me all day long. Right now I could care less - you see my news alerts disappeared when I downloaded v4.0. At first it was a little annoying, but now I realise I'm very happy at the change. I look at my wall a couple of times a day to see if anybody's posted, but apart from that it's bliss. Just hope Gree don't reverse the best change they've made for ages :)

I have passed your sentenments along to Kimberly. She was not too pleased with your pathetic play on words butchering of her syndicates name. Expect her in your hood very soon.

When she is done you will be the one left in tears

tom73
03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Yes, indeed.

If anything we need a high IPH room to share ideas and help us grow. Been thinking about this for a while. The Millionaires Club... very exclusive!

It would be great if gree would give us a millionaire iph subforum. We could use volunteer moderators. Kick the trolls.

FlyMeMoon
03-13-2014, 10:38 AM
We can set up a group here and invite who we like so I don't think we even need a subforum. Im not sure how groups work though as I would prefer it if it was controlled somehow.

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Who decides what is high?
Is £5mil high? Is it £10m? There's others who Think over £25mil

FlyMeMoon
03-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Anything that is above yours Pedro! ;-) :p

It needs to be a serious amount and not something silly like 800k. Less than $5m is too low imo...

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 10:47 AM
I have passed your sentenments along to Kimberly. She was not too pleased with your pathetic play on words butchering of her syndicates name. Expect her in your hood very soon.

Lol, tell her to leave a message on my wall big boy. As said I never look at the news feed now so won't know otherwise.

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 10:49 AM
My iph is above £16mil so good luck :)

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Anything that is above yours Pedro! ;-) :p

It needs to be a serious amount and not something silly like 800k. Less than $5m is too low imo...
Agreed. There's a few 3 and 4 millions posted in the room. Yeah, I joined just to see if I make it on the list :rolleyes: but then, to the many sub-1 million leeches I guess even 3 mil would be big time.

fuzzy
03-13-2014, 10:53 AM
Agreed. There's a few 3 and 4 millions posted in the room. Yeah, I joined just to see if I make it on the list :rolleyes: but then, to the many sub-1 million leeches I guess even 3 mil would be big time.

Did I make the list ?

Come on man (or Sis) don't let me hanging

I need some vistors in my hood

FlyMeMoon
03-13-2014, 10:58 AM
My iph is above £16mil so good luck :)

I've just checked my guest list and you're on it... :D

ghetto69143
03-13-2014, 11:08 AM

^^^------^^^ to Jeremy, If we cross paths in game I won't leave your hood. I don''t see why share that info?? What's the matter, no one to talk to? No in-game friends?

What a tosser you are, let folks find their own targets. That's how the game should be played. You are just encouraging farming..

I agree with you dribblin! I compile my own list of targets that I **** so that way, if I run into them in battle, I have an idea of their stats. When it comes to battles I've only ran into a few here and there and the only time I shared anything was during battle with my Syn members. On that note, I only share the Defense stats with Intel on potential targets.

ghetto69143
03-13-2014, 11:09 AM

What's the Purpose?

If we cross paths in game I won't leave your hood. I don''t see why share that info?? What's the matter, no one to talk to? No in-game friends?

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 11:13 AM
I've just checked my guest list and you're on it... :D

I've always been an iph builder. Before syns and ltbs, my old account had over £8mil.
Back when fuzzys Indian buddy's use to camp my hood.

fuzzy
03-13-2014, 11:24 AM
I've always been an iph builder. Before syns and ltbs, my old account had over £8mil.

Indians camp hoods....No way....Tell me its Not true :p

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 11:27 AM

Probobly one of those build 2 buildings at once glitchers. I know your kind Pedro. Always looking for the easy way. cant pull the wool over my eyes, son. Aint no one gonna manipsonate me.

RuckusX
03-13-2014, 11:28 AM

Yeah, it is clearly you who are butt hurt when someone robs you. You get so defensive and feel the need to reply to every comment. Either you aren't serious with your exclamations, or most likely are and lead a sad existence.

Sideline Sal
03-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Right now I could care less - you see my news alerts disappeared when I downloaded v4.0. At first it was a little annoying, but now I realise I'm very happy at the change. I look at my wall a couple of times a day to see if anybody's posted, but apart from that it's bliss. Just hope Gree don't reverse the best change they've made for ages :)

Completely agree Sister. That alert was one of the most annoying parts of the game. Then there are the crybabies on the forum that try to force feed you their lives like A) we care and B) STFU, again...nobody cares

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Indians camp hoods....No way....Tell me its Not true :p

Hey I won those battles. My mouth was more deadly than there attacks.

MoonBear
03-13-2014, 04:01 PM
A lot about CC is learned by accident or asking experienced players. How can one player choose and attack someone that doesn't come up in their rival list? Is this possible?

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 04:07 PM
Not possible.

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Did I make the list ?

Come on man (or Sis) don't let me hanging

I need some vistors in my hood
Haha, not that I saw yet Fuzzy. If you like I'll grab your profile and post it :D

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Not possible.

Not true Pedro. Just gotta know what your doing. Sorry you don't. :(

MoonBear
03-13-2014, 04:21 PM
Not possible.

appreciate the answer

The Billionaire
03-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Bit of intel for your IPH targets room

Hood Name - The Billionaire
Level - 250
IPH - $54m (all good money buildings at level 10)

See you soon mofo's

MoonBear
03-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Completely agree Sister. That alert was one of the most annoying parts of the game. Then there are the crybabies on the forum that try to force feed you their lives like A) we care and B) STFU, again...nobody cares

Also agree with both of you. Being new to CC (also Seattle area BTW), just trying to work the game is enough to worry about. Is this targeted attack just meadow muffins or can it be done? Do seem to have attack streams from the same player that last weeks. Even with letting the news link die by ignoring attacks.

Mackie Messer
03-13-2014, 04:39 PM
There's some pretty laughably atrocious spelling going on here. It's like spellchecker doesn't exist.

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Bit of intel for your IPH targets room

Hood Name - The Billionaire
Level - 250
IPH - $54m (all good money buildings at level 10)

See you soon mofo's

Coming for ya kiddo..
You better be ready with the big guns to repel me...

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 04:43 PM
There's some pretty laughably atrocious spelling going on here. It's like spellchecker doesn't exist.

Couldn't agree more. Pedro and the Billionaire suck at spelling. Sad really.

The Billionaire
03-13-2014, 05:00 PM

Lol, welcome to the Gree forums.

Coming for ya kiddo..
You better be ready with the big guns to repel me...

Potato Gun and BB Gun at the ready. Thats the best i can do because i'm British lol

If i wasn't British i might have one of these to cap your a$re Pedro

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/EEFC2B3C-BA3A-484C-A427-3067FE17252D_zpswj7xwotb.png (http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/verno1983/media/EEFC2B3C-BA3A-484C-A427-3067FE17252D_zpswj7xwotb.png.html)

Couldn't agree more. Pedro and the Billionaire suck at spelling. Sad really.

Not sure what's wrong with my spelling. Please explain

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey you stole my gun...
How did you like that? I just took both your west side gems ;)

The Billionaire
03-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Hey you stole my gun...
How did you like that? I just took both your west side gems ;)

Keep dreaming buddy. You took a couple of headshots from my potato gun and ran off crying screaming 'my eye, my eye!' lmfao

PedroPimples
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Well who shoots potatos in the eye? I mean really?? It's just not cricket. You darn Brits and your unsportsmanaship

Green Drake
03-13-2014, 05:25 PM
U think my IPH is high enough ???

It's all 24/48 hour buildings and Level 8 NC's.....

Lol no doubt. You are a tough one to catch.

sister morphine
03-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Also agree with both of you. Being new to CC (also Seattle area BTW), just trying to work the game is enough to worry about. Is this targeted attack just meadow muffins or can it be done? Do seem to have attack streams from the same player that last weeks. Even with letting the news link die by ignoring attacks.
That's just stalkers with nothing better to do than refresh rivals for as long as it takes.

GQNammmer
03-13-2014, 10:19 PM
GQNammer
Level 238
10.xx mil iph
Only 22.xxmil def

I get robbed constantly. What a good way to be robbed even more frequently!

TZora
03-14-2014, 04:45 AM
hey people .. i just hit 13 mil iph ... i'm on level 231 .. just about to hit level 232 ... i have 500 mafia and my defense is 13 mil

everyone's invited to rob my hood :)

i hope this info makes your day :D

(edit: made a mistake with the lvl # .. makes a diff of worlds lol)

TZora
03-14-2014, 04:46 AM
lol g1 gqnammer .. didn't read ur post. see, great minds think alike :D

fuzzy
03-14-2014, 05:06 AM
hey people .. i just hit 13 mil iph ... i'm on level 131 .. just about to hit level 132 ... i have 500 mafia and my defense is 13 mil

New account or did you type you levels wrong?

Either way I could care less....I passed my profile to Sis M and she posted in there intel room me :-)

TZora
03-14-2014, 05:33 AM
New account or did you type you levels wrong?

Either way I could care less....I passed my profile to Sis M and she posted in there intel room me :-)

lol yea was a mistake .. fixed it .. seriously, i dont play all that much .. even forgetting my game lvl duh!

Sick N Twisted.
03-14-2014, 05:39 AM
hey people .. i just hit 13 mil iph ... i'm on level 231 .. just about to hit level 232 ... i have 500 mafia and my defense is 13 mil

(edit: made a mistake with the lvl # .. makes a diff of worlds lol)

Level 232 and you D is only 13m? Tisk tisk, you need to tighten up your game, son.

Bandit_
03-14-2014, 05:43 AM
If you're worried about getting robbed, jettison 50 mafia. You wont show up on the rivals list of people with 500 mafia. Add them back when need be.

Sick N Twisted.
03-14-2014, 05:48 AM
If you're worried about getting robbed, jettison 50 mafia. You wont show up on the rivals list of people with 500 mafia. Add them back when need be.

^WRONG

I see into the upper 300's and I'm at 500.

Bandit_
03-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Only if you have exhausted players with 500 mafia.

+1 for spelling "wrong" correctly

Sick N Twisted.
03-14-2014, 06:22 AM
Only if you have exhausted players with 500 mafia.

Wrong again.

You really should change your sig, it might lead people to believe you know what your talking about.

Bandit_
03-14-2014, 06:30 AM
Dude you're pretty clueless and a lot of hot air. You're not really relevant to any intelligent conversation.

Luv4UR Mom
03-14-2014, 06:51 AM
Dude you're pretty clueless and a lot of hot air. You're not really relevant to any intelligent conversation.

I'm pretty irrelevant, and even I find him to be irrelevant!

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 06:53 AM

he right about the mafia thing though, i have 500 mafia and theres lots on my list with as low as 200 mafia.

not just when they have been exhausted either

Sick N Twisted.
03-14-2014, 06:57 AM
he right about the mafia thing though, i have 500 mafia and theres lots on my list with as low as 200 mafia.

not just when they have been exhausted either

I guess Jeremy Kyle is full of hot air too, huh? So easy to desparege others rather than open your eyes to the truth. Shame on bandit.

sister morphine
03-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Level 232 and you D is only 13m? Tisk tisk, you need to tighten up your game, son.
Mine is only 4.6m. Lol, strange as it might seem to you some people have other priorities than bigging themselves up on a game. Does that mean your trailer dolly will have to dump 350 mafia to find me?

<3 Hz
03-14-2014, 07:20 AM
What a lame thread! Take your Marxist BS elsewhere.

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 07:41 AM
What a lame thread! Take your Marxist BS elsewhere.

yeah so lame the room was full in 1 hour

cynicalmofo
03-14-2014, 08:50 AM
yeah so lame the room was full in 1 hour

How many people in that room are boss farming leeches with $84 IPH though?

I get why you created the room, it's just because you're too lazy to search and thought you'd get others to do it for you - Credit where it's due, it's not a bad idea.

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 08:55 AM
How many people in that room are boss farming leeches with $84 IPH though?

I get why you created the room, it's just because you're too lazy to search and thought you'd get others to do it for you - Credit where it's due, it's not a bad idea.

Actually 90% of the pictures there are posted by myself, and Robbing is part of the game. So what if they are leechers? You play the game your way

cynicalmofo
03-14-2014, 08:55 AM
I guess Jeremy Kyle is full of hot air too, huh? So easy to desparege others rather than open your eyes to the truth. Shame on bandit.

I personally think IQ tests for internet users would be a good thing... No traditional logins, just 2 or 3 questions to assess whether or not you should be allowed to access to the internet. People like you make this all the more worthwhile.

At best, you're an oxygen thief. Do us all a favor and make sure you eat your vegetables - It might make you hit puberty and grow up a bit quicker.

cynicalmofo
03-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Actually 90% of the pictures there are posted by myself, and Robbing is part of the game. So what if they are leechers? You play the game your way

I'd get banned pretty quickly if I decided to do that...

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 08:58 AM
I'd get banned pretty quickly if I decided to do that...

i think we all would lmao

TZora
03-14-2014, 10:38 AM
blah blah blah blahhalahaa blahablhalabahlhahla

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1171127/talk-too-much-blah-blah-blah-o.gif

Sick N Twisted.
03-14-2014, 11:00 AM
I personally think IQ tests for internet users would be a good thing... No traditional logins, just 2 or 3 questions to assess whether or not you should be allowed to access to the internet. People like you make this all the more worthwhile.

Couldn't agree more. If folks like bandit had to answer a few questions maybe we would be spared his stupidity. I'm glad you agree with me and Jeremy Kyle.

What would the 2-3 questions be though?

And would the person making up those questions have to pass an IQ test as well? Ifso what questions would they have to answer?

Bandit_
03-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Couldn't agree more. If folks like bandit had to answer a few questions maybe we would be spared his stupidity. I'm glad you agree with me and Jeremy Kyle.

What would the 2-3 questions be though?

And would the person making up those questions have to pass an IQ test as well? Ifso what questions would they have to answer?

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

At best, you're an oxygen thief. Do us all a favor and make sure you eat your vegetables - It might make you hit puberty and grow up a bit quicker.

They were referring to you. Read it again, he quoted you roflmao. They could give you a hundred question test and you would have to answer one right, it's highly doubtful you could do that!

No where in any of their posts did they agree with you or Jeremy Kyle.

Fail

You shouldn't put down anyone's stats, your stats aren't that great for your level.

Epic Fail

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 01:43 PM
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

They were referring to you. Read it again, he quoted you roflmao. They could give you a hundred question test and you would have to answer one right, it's highly doubtful you could do that!

No where in any of their posts did they agree with you or Jeremy Kyle.

Fail

You shouldn't put down anyone's stats, your stats aren't that great for your level.

Epic Fail

his pic was posted in the room too lol

Sick N Twisted.
03-14-2014, 02:14 PM
I think Bandit just proved my point. Lulz.

GucciMane
03-14-2014, 03:42 PM
yes this is a tool for leeches but a better question is Why would anyone be so dumb as to give their robbery targets to other people?

This seems more like a way to put certain players you don't like on blast. There's no reason why anyone would share high iph rivals with you unless you were in their syndicate.

dribblin todger
03-14-2014, 03:59 PM
This seems more like a way to put certain players you don't like on blast. There's no reason why anyone would share high iph rivals with you unless you were in their syndicate.
Exactly my point, on old rivals list format we used to share hoods when we moved up and they dropped out of the rivals list, this silly group will encourage nothing more than some high IPH players being forced into playing a very miserable game.. and they will walk away from it.. this group is more about "Farming" and "Bullying" than playing the game in the spirit its meant to be played in.

Tony Snow
03-14-2014, 11:58 PM
to all who read all the posts, get a life or a girlfriend ;)

Sick N Twisted.
03-15-2014, 05:47 AM
to all who read all the posts, get a life or a girlfriend ;)

Funny you should post this, bc I been telling bandit and cynicalbufu the same thing foreva now. Don't hold your breth tony snow. All my suggestions to em fall of deaf ears.

Jeremy Kyle
03-18-2014, 11:07 PM
High iPh room extended

cynicalmofo
03-19-2014, 05:23 AM
Funny you should post this, bc I been telling bandit and cynicalbufu the same thing foreva now. Don't hold your breth tony snow. All my suggestions to em fall of deaf ears.

hmmm, I think you may have issues with understanding what you're actually posting on these forums.

Here's a target for you; Mofo / Level 131 / 22.9m att / 21.4m def / 38.2m IPH

OmgMileyCyrus
03-19-2014, 05:32 AM
hmmm, I think you may have issues with understanding what you're actually posting on these forums.

Sick stats bro

Jeremy Kyle
03-19-2014, 08:53 AM

Il be paying you a visit real soon

sister morphine
03-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Vinnie Tulips Lvl 167 16.7m attack/13.3m defense 38.8m IPH

Vinnie does not know how to use the bank. He financed the first two levels of my LTB by himself.

24hr buildings come due at 1am Pacific time, 12 hr buildings at 1pm pacific
With that level of income he'd lose way more banking than he'd ever lose to people like you.

Sick N Twisted.
03-19-2014, 05:11 PM

Congratulations on it taking you just under 4 days to register that brilliant comeback.

cynicalmofo
03-20-2014, 02:13 AM
Congratulations on it taking you just under 4 days to register that brilliant comeback.

Sorry for the delay in my reply but (unlike you) I have things in my life that prevent me from spending the majority of my life arguing with "special people" on the internet; Job, wife, kids, social life... hell, even washing my windows is more important than you are. Go pick on someone with your own ability.

cynicalmofo
03-20-2014, 02:16 AM
Il be paying you a visit real soon

*Yawn* - Whatever, you can join the queue.