PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in to game

corey0025
03-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Was in the game 30 minutes ago and now every time I try to log in to the game it says can't connect to server...love that it happens during day five of boss event, hard enough to get during normal circumstances, but couple the ridiculous health plus the loss of time this is going on to make getting that fifth unit even better!

Muffin
03-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Happened to me a few minutes ago but I restarted the app and it worked fine. Hopefully it's back up for you now too!

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Thanks, we are aware of a slight spike with the server in regards to log-in issues and are looking into this. Please let us know if you are still having this issue.

corey0025
03-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Just got back in...over an hour lost...

Bond
03-22-2014, 04:25 PM
Just got back in...over an hour lost...

Tried repeatedly to get in. It's difficult to support your team without being able to log in. How are Gree going to compensate us for the loss of access?

thundarr
03-22-2014, 04:32 PM
consider yourself fortunate

nathanchen79
03-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks, we are aware of a slight spike with the server in regards to log-in issues and are looking into this. Please let us know if you are still having this issue.

One of our active hourly player was unable to log in after last updated of his MW, he's using Galaxy Ace3, please help!!!! Been five days already!!!

miaomiao
03-24-2014, 05:38 AM
Im having the same problems for 2 days. Cant even login to the game at all just showing cannot reach server but I can login to other games even CC except MW.

Maverick0073
03-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Finally able to log in , i missed the last 15 minutes of the wde. That I don't mind , what I do mind is I was unable to complete the le building , I only needed to spend 35 gold to have it completed, I know I waited to the last minute , but that was to save gold. Will I now get the unit?????????

Goodman
03-24-2014, 06:07 PM

I've been locked out of the game for over a month now. I'VE BEEN PATIENT LONG ENOUGH. It was a "slight spike with the server" a few weeks ago when the majority of all android users were locked out. Please get your programmers to take their hands out of their butts and FIX THIS FREAKING PROBLEM.

Maverick0073
03-25-2014, 06:08 AM
Finally able to log in , i missed the last 15 minutes of the wde. That I don't mind , what I do mind is I was unable to complete the le building , I only needed to spend 35 gold to have it completed, I know I waited to the last minute , but that was to save gold. Will I now get the unit?????????

"I understand how upsetting this is to deal with these issues . We can't compensate you with the unit , but to make you feel better I will pass your Feedback on to our developers."

In other words **** you we not going to help you , but keep spending so we can screw you over in some other event , when our servers are overloaded and you can't log in

This is unacceptable , I am sure iTunes will give me a full refund for the 3 vaults I spent on the wde.
I give gree 1 week to sort it out,
HOW CAN YOU SET A TIME LIMIT ON AN EVENT WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR SERVERS CANT HANDLE THE LOAD.???????