PDA

View Full Version : stat reduction

crystalK
03-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey, panic!
So my attack stat last night was 2.7 mill attack and 3.1mill defence.
Today I got robbed so I check the guys stats out for a slice of revenge and he has 1.2mill attack and 1.8mill defence so I think strange but his got alot of buildings ready for reaping so kind of sweet!

I spend ten bullets on him and lost every robbery! Check my stats and I am 1.2 mil each respectively!

I asked my syn buddies to look at my stats and they see my original 2.7mill and 3.1mill!

Does anyone know whats going on??? :(

LAM
03-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Im not sure what the deal is. I was at 5mil att/def and now 122k att and 153 def. 0 boxes to open now and none will drop. If i try to tap the box event icon it force closes. If i try to tap Syndicate it force closes. No bricks or uzis dropping either. Since lvl 9/15 on ltq have not received any of the rewards only 25xp. Sent message/ticket in and not even an automated reply back.

ILikeTheAbuse
03-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Im not sure what the deal is. I was at 5mil att/def and now 122k att and 153 def. 0 boxes to open now and none will drop. If i try to tap the box event icon it force closes. If i try to tap Syndicate it force closes. No bricks or uzis dropping either. Since lvl 9/15 on ltq have not received any of the rewards only 25xp. Sent message/ticket in and not even an automated reply back.

That is a corrupted dataset. The stats you are seeing are only shown on your device (which seems different from OP's problem)

The game can't display the prizes that you are getting from the LTQ. The server is still awarding them to you, and if I were to attack you, I would see you defending with the correct stats. Have an Android user in your syndicate look at your account through the syndicate member screen. This will sort your equipment in the view of your profile. They can click on loot and scroll to the bottom and tell you the last 10 prizes that you received.

This is one scenario where clearing cache (Android) and a full re-install / new attempt at a dataset download will actually do the trick. (most of the time. My phone was stuck like that for 3 version updates, once, no matter how I tried to fix it.) Your stats ARE correct, your phone just can't see a vast majority of the equipment that you can't buy in the store.

.........As for crystalK's problem, if you're losing attacks and robs that you absolutely should not be losing, then there is an issue on the server, as well.

lil minion
03-12-2014, 06:32 PM
The same happened me a few days ago with my iph but I unistalled and reinstalled and it was fine

Jovansecret
03-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Hey, panic!
So my attack stat last night was 2.7 mill attack and 3.1mill defence.
Today I got robbed so I check the guys stats out for a slice of revenge and he has 1.2mill attack and 1.8mill defence so I think strange but his got alot of buildings ready for reaping so kind of sweet!

I spend ten bullets on him and lost every robbery! Check my stats and I am 1.2 mil each respectively!

I asked my syn buddies to look at my stats and they see my original 2.7mill and 3.1mill!

Does anyone know whats going on??? :(

I think what u see is actually 18m and not 1.8m. I think the system couldn't show the full stats

Dubstik
03-13-2014, 03:43 PM

Same here and I have reinstalled to times now. But I did get the automated reply.

LAM
03-13-2014, 04:36 PM
That is a corrupted dataset. The stats you are seeing are only shown on your device (which seems different from OP's problem)

The game can't display the prizes that you are getting from the LTQ. The server is still awarding them to you, and if I were to attack you, I would see you defending with the correct stats. Have an Android user in your syndicate look at your account through the syndicate member screen. This will sort your equipment in the view of your profile. They can click on loot and scroll to the bottom and tell you the last 10 prizes that you received.

This is one scenario where clearing cache (Android) and a full re-install / new attempt at a dataset download will actually do the trick. (most of the time. My phone was stuck like that for 3 version updates, once, no matter how I tried to fix it.) Your stats ARE correct, your phone just can't see a vast majority of the equipment that you can't buy in the store.

.........As for crystalK's problem, if you're losing attacks and robs that you absolutely should not be losing, then there is an issue on the server, as well.

I cleared cache and reinstalled right after I posted here. Stats went up to 4.7mil but still short. None of the events will show up. Took away my LTB that was completed and cant build a new one or upgrade. Finally got an automated response though. Hopefully it resolved before the events are over. Cant finish them now though.

Dubstik
03-13-2014, 04:50 PM
I cleared cache and reinstalled right after I posted here. Stats went up to 4.7mil but still short. None of the events will show up. Took away my LTB that was completed and cant build a new one or upgrade. Finally got an automated response though. Hopefully it resolved before the events are over. Cant finish them now though.

Try leaving your game open for a while. It took 5-10 minutes for mine to get the datapush.