PDA

View Full Version : All hits gone ??

Bigdoguk
03-12-2014, 12:51 PM
We were wondering if anyone else had an issue with the current FLTQ ?
At Sealteam 6 we have just lost all out hits on prestige L9/15

We were about halfway through it and it got reset.

Anyone else ?

Web323
03-12-2014, 12:57 PM
I have had mine reset several times

Richard79
03-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Mine have been gettin reset all day, something is wrong AGAIN and total silence from mods and support

TheDanimal
03-12-2014, 03:19 PM
I've suspected some of mine disappearing as well. No proof, but similar experiences gives the suspicion some more steam

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 04:29 PM
We are looking into this, and if you browse through the forums you will several other discussions on this particular topic.

Tomate Eins
03-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Same here. 2 kills which don't show up on the faction mission. Extremely annoying, since that was on my low-level high stats account. All these xp for nothing, and the faction already struggling to get trough the event.

pelle plutt
03-13-2014, 02:56 AM
Tardavic, I have noticed that if i log in using the BETA app the counter for faction kill reset, however when next pve target is killed it picks back up

and for the record, the l300 boss is a joke, to treat your most loyal customers like this is simply bizarre, I will not be spending any more money on this app

/Pelle P

TheDanimal
03-13-2014, 06:54 AM
Tardavic, I have noticed that if i log in using the BETA app the counter for faction kill reset, however when next pve target is killed it picks 96/105)

and for the record, the l300 boss is a joke, to treat your most loyal customers like this is simply bizarre, I will not be spending any more money on this app

/Pelle P

Well, you started off productive...

Ease up.

I'm all for letting people flame in the face of a communication breakdown, but Tardavic is communicating and keeping us in the loop, so.....
1) play nice
2) post your problem in the appropriate thread!

TheDanimal
03-13-2014, 06:55 AM
Tardavic, I have noticed that if i log in using the BETA app the counter for faction kill reset, however when next pve target is killed it picks 96/105)

/Pelle P

Interesting observation. Good catch!

...can we talk about fight club in here?

pelle plutt
03-13-2014, 10:51 AM
Interesting observation. Good catch!

...can we talk about fight club in here?

Not sure, it think the forum rules says its not allowed to talk about "upcoming features" i hope this doesnt count as that.

and for the second part of my message I will keep on posting that whatever the actual topic is (in the tried way of the former roman senator Cato the Elder: "...moreover Carthage must be destroyed..."=