PDA

View Full Version : Gree, why no warning for 24 hour quest?

Shadows
03-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Nowhere in your General or Announcements sections is a thread announcing start time of your 24 hour quest. For the record, when you limit us severely to only 24 hours on a quest while 95% of your quests run 5-6 days, you really need to let us know beforehand what time and day the quest begins! Otherwise majority of your users start this quest at a disadvantage, since they will be off the beginning time (if they're lucky) by an hour cuz they're checking boxes, and if they're not, by multiple hours...

QueBall
03-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Stuck on 9/20. No monster appears in the Coliseum. Several members of my guild have the same problem.

Ambacht
03-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Stuck on 9/20. No monster appears in the Coliseum. Several members of my guild have the same problem.

Yep, heard complainings about a not appearing mob on 9/20 in my guild also.... Very nice when that happens on a 24h quest.....

syKosis
03-12-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm experiencing there same issue. On 9/20 and nothing to kill. Thanks for screwing this up too.

John 3013
03-12-2014, 12:21 PM
That has got to be one of the funniest questions I've seen in awhile. *warning* bwahahahahah

wabster
03-12-2014, 12:23 PM
our entire guild stuck on 9/20 loosing so much time on this 24hour thing

garen argon
03-12-2014, 12:30 PM
on other games gree shows when they will be released; that has never (to my knowledge) been the case in ka. just have to be present.

wabster
03-12-2014, 12:33 PM
on other games gree shows when they will be released; that has never (to my knowledge) been the case in ka. just have to be present.

i aggree it always just comes u dont know when only predictions

Shadows
03-12-2014, 12:47 PM
That has got to be one of the funniest questions I've seen in awhile. *warning* bwahahahahah

Hmmm... my dictionary has as one definition of warning: advance notice of something so that can't be the funny part..

perhaps it's the expectation of Gree actually doing this, as it does in its other games? What does it say about your company, Gree, when such a normal question becomes laughable? *sigh*

Lord Vyper
03-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Gree, it's unbelievable that there is no reaction yet... Two threads with the same topic, you can not really tell us that you didn't see the problem (or if - that's even worse) so why do you ignore us in this way???

MadMaxx61
03-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Its been showing in the list of LTQ since the last war. If you did not know it was coming that's your bad not Gree's.

As for the lack of Mobs for 9/20 that's is Gree's mess up.

Or a ploy to force players to gem it. As we know they will not extend the length of time to complete the quest.

garen argon
03-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Hmmm... my dictionary has as one definition of warning: advance notice of something so that can't be the funny part..

perhaps it's the expectation of Gree actually doing this, as it does in its other games? What does it say about your company, Gree, when such a normal question becomes laughable? *sigh*

it would be great if there was standardization across the games...alas; there is not; lesson; have zero expectations and when something positive is rolled out then you can be pleasantly surprised.