PDA

View Full Version : Level 65 Guild Looking to Merge with another!

Chalamala
03-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Hello My fellow Knights!!! I am a part of a guild that just recently changed GM to me. I'm attempting to bring back our Proud guild from mediocrity!!! We currently have 17 spots open. Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested. Thank you for a moment! Info Below

Aryan Alliance
Lvl 65

Fire 8%
Air 8%
Water 7%
Earth 7%
Spirit 7 %

Our Guild Sentinel has 4 maxed 5* and another 5* at lvl 72

Please contact me via
Knights and Dragons WBB-CDF-ZMC
The Forums (personal message) - Chalamala
Groupme - Omedo
Line- Omedo.

Chalamala
03-17-2014, 01:29 PM
We are still interested in a merge if your interested please contact me

Thank you

Snowyspyke
03-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Android? if still interested message me on LINE. ID= snowyspyke

Chalamala
03-24-2014, 09:30 AM
Greetings Snowyspyke,

Sorry for the delay!! We are very interested still in merging with another Guild. We are Level 66 about to get to 67 now! We currently have at least 13 spots open and we will work with your guild members on High Commander promotions. We have no ego and just want to get back to being competitive on a regular basis. Our Guild Master has five 5* armors maxed and another almost maxed. Let me know and sorry for the day.

Omedo

6.5Grendel
04-03-2014, 04:35 PM
I know this is very delayed from the original time you posted. I'm the GM of florpenmuu, we're a maxed out guild that had done very well. We are looking to merge with another guild, let me know if you would be interested.

Toxic-wraith
09-22-2014, 03:40 PM
Knights and Dragons ~DROID~

Very young guild with lots of promise.

My Code: WBX-BQF-XRY
Knights Name: MW Recruiter GC
Level: 81, gaining lvls daily still.

Guild: x Most Wanted x
Guild Level:19

Current Bonuses
Fire: 4%
Air: 4%
Water: 4%
Earth: 4%
Spirit: 4%

Ranked inside top 900 in last blitz, and I solo'd 20k of those points.

Commander spots open atm, room for promotions though if earned.

Add me for an invite or search guild.
My LINE ID is toxic_wraith. You can contact me there also with your friend code.
Might be open to a guild merger, if u have what we r looking for. About 8 very active members u would have to have room for. Atm.

Tyler Joseph Vidrine
09-22-2014, 11:15 PM
Join "Disturbed Angels"

Level 15 Guild

Friendly active guild trying to improve our rankings.

Often Online talking about what to do with our guild and then random convos about everything and anything.

We are more interesting in developing players and therefore our guild, we only ask you are above lvl 30 and active and friendly, Some exceptions if you are a little lower than level 30 "if" you are active. We only have 4 guild members at the moment we all know each other in real life, but we are gaining levels daily. We will not kick if you lack on contribution only if your inactive.

XBB-HXP-QNX

Disturbed Angels

TheFunk
09-28-2014, 04:07 PM
Sounds like a good guild

Kattora
09-29-2014, 07:47 PM
Am the guild sent of The Dark Sides, we are trying to rebuild the guild. Kicked a number of inactive players, you know how it goes! Would be interested in merging or adding players, ranked 365 last war. Contact TDSThePhantom or Kattora on line. Currently level 49 with 8 percent bonus on all elements.

BabyBlues02
10-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Viva la pack is looking for players Gc and sent positions available!!!! Must have line chat but we are a free to play guild in need of Lots of help! We also are a sub guild of azure a top 100 guild and have contacts that can get you into t25+ wars! Let me know
Guild level: 24
Fire:6%
Water:6%
Air:6%
Spirit:7%
Earth:7%
Contact me on line at babyblues02

bebecricket
10-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Hey everyone come join "the fire dragon34" but only regularly active players plz.

TBT ObEy LuCkY
10-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Hey i am a hc in The Blood Tigers,
If any guild is running thin on numbers or are looking to merge, we have spots open in our guild and would like to have you guys join. We have 2 maxed guilds in our possession and are running low on numbers. If anyone is interested just pm me
-TBT ObEy LuCky