PDA

View Full Version : CJ/Jerle - when will you resolve the issue of missing tier prizes from the battle?

Aquaboo
03-12-2014, 10:14 AM
In common with other syndicates who improved their finishing ranking during the final hour and crossed a tier prize threshold, the majority of my syndicate have not received their syndicate prize for rank.

The Developers stated they were going to run a script to repair the damage done as a consequence of delivering prizes early based upon ranking positions before the event had finished. In our case and others (from what I read), this remedial action have proven ineffective. Only a few got the prize - it so happens to be only those who were offline for the latter part of the event and only logged in hours later who did receive the prize.

CJ/Jerle please state clearly for all those who are affected at the various tier thresholds when you will resolve this matter and award the prizes you have so far withheld from us.

This will effect quite a number of syndicates who successfully fought to a higher tier threshold within the last hour. Should you wish to investigate our specific example, I have stated the position in my ticket #1446546

My ticket provides my own ID as well at that of my syndicate. Please feel free to check that all I say above is true - the prize in question is definitely not in my inventory.

surfinguy369
03-12-2014, 10:34 AM
You got shafted just like a bunch of other people did. If you haven't learned Gree doesn't care and enjoys the fact that people will still spend the money while they complain. Win/win for them.

Nudenut
03-12-2014, 10:43 AM
To add insult to injury, if you was in a higher tier with 1 hour to go you would have been awarded that prize. & if you fell out it at the end you'll still get to keep the prize
I've sent 4 emails now & gree just ignore them
If anyone knows how I can take my complaint higher please advise me
Thank you

Camerino
03-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Let's go gree! Give me my prize or my $ back!

Mrgreen1
03-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Ok, Gree don't do refunds, take it up with Apple or Google and they will refund it as they're aware of the events of this last event and the ltq that preceded it.......

crash&burn
03-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Iam I this syndicate. it is gree at its finest...will we get the rewards we earned?ever?

Nighteg
03-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Up. 70% of the syn still waiting for their reward!

CJ54
03-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes, we're figuring out what went wrong and working to correct it.

CJ54
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Okay, we think we've found the issue. We'll be fixing the edge cases, and we'll keep you guys updated. EDIT: We're shooting for today on the fix.

travisman1
03-13-2014, 02:48 PM
I dont understand how people notice how theyre missing items, i wouldnt notice. if you have over 4000 items how do you notice a few? i could be missing 30 items from battles/events i would have no idea.

CCKallDAY
03-13-2014, 03:14 PM
You can keep track, I always look at battle prizes since we spent gold for them.

Dubstik
03-13-2014, 03:16 PM
I dont understand how people notice how theyre missing items, i wouldnt notice. if you have over 4000 items how do you notice a few? i could be missing 30 items from battles/events i would have no idea.

They spend too much time in this game, that's how.

Dat Guy
03-13-2014, 08:23 PM

Then you sir deserve everything you get.