PDA

View Full Version : server issues

Richard79
03-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Gree are you havin server issues? I keep getting the cannot connect to server msg when i try to carry out most actions? The bosses need 2 hits to register 1 hit at the start of the kill and i dont seem to be able to collect my hourly buildings as i collect them, vault the cash do my boss hits leave, return 10min later (regen) and my hourly buildings are collectable again????

Mr. Artois
03-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Ltq hits are also not registering as well

Richard79
03-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes i can also confirm that!! 3 times now hits not registered and when its 400+ energy per hit!!......you need to fix it gree

Dixie_Boy
03-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Once you get into the game, view the faction information or refresh the rivals list before doing anything else. This seems to force it to talk to the server and make things work a bit better.

sstuutss
03-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Once you get into the game, view the faction information or refresh the rivals list before doing anything else. This seems to force it to talk to the server and make things work a bit better.

Gree have a new improved glitch that stops this old glitch fix from working every time. I'm not holding my breath for a new improved glitch fix

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 04:27 PM
okay guys, I am going to give it my best shot to update you on these at this time and as there are ongoing discussions about this.

There have been several reports of each of these issues and I ensure you that our developers have been looking into these.

With the Epic Boss faction kills resetting, this has been reported before and we thought it had been fixed at one point. However, we have received more recent reports on both Apple and Android platforms.

This seems to be server related, sort of similar to the LTQ goals resetting, but also a little different as well.

I'll explain, the LTQ (for individual goals) has been detected for those Android players affected and the same fix is being carried over to iOS players here soon.

We know that the goal resetting sets you back some and you may loose progress, and this is what was identified and should be fixed for both platforms here soon.

The kills resetting for Epic Boss seems to be faction related somehow and our developers are currently trying to fix this. The bug for the boss kills resetting seems to be a little trickier to identify and fix, but we ensure you that as just mentioned, this is being looked into.

The collection from buildings resetting is also server related as it happens on both platforms, perhaps more so than the other, but this has been consistently reported and documented over to the devs.

I have brought this up before, but once I have an update on any/all of this I will gladly let you all know.

Richard79
03-13-2014, 01:13 AM
Thank you for your reply and i hope this is fixed soon as since the trart of the event i lve lost aprox 4k in energy to reset targets and that for me is the difference between finishin or not.

Richard79
03-13-2014, 04:02 AM
I understand you guys are havin issues but ive just had another mission reset!! And will cost me another 1.5k energy. Ive sent a ticket for this but will i be compensated????

TheDanimal
03-13-2014, 06:48 AM
okay guys, I am going to give it my best shot to update you on these at this time and as there are ongoing discussions about this.

There have been several reports of each of these issues and I ensure you that our developers have been looking into these.

With the Epic Boss faction kills resetting, this has been reported before and we thought it had been fixed at one point. However, we have received more recent reports on both Apple and Android platforms.

This seems to be server related, sort of similar to the LTQ goals resetting, but also a little different as well.

I'll explain, the LTQ (for individual goals) has been detected for those Android players affected and the same fix is being carried over to iOS players here soon.

We know that the goal resetting sets you back some and you may loose progress, and this is what was identified and should be fixed for both platforms here soon.

The kills resetting for Epic Boss seems to be faction related somehow and our developers are currently trying to fix this. The bug for the boss kills resetting seems to be a little trickier to identify and fix, but we ensure you that as just mentioned, this is being looked into.

The collection from buildings resetting is also server related as it happens on both platforms, perhaps more so than the other, but this has been consistently reported and documented over to the devs.

I have brought this up before, but once I have an update on any/all of this I will gladly let you all know.

Thanks for the early response! Much rather have you reply to let us know you're working on the issue than to wait until you have a solution :)