PDA

View Full Version : Noob questions

Spivey
03-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Sorry, still quite new to this game and could do with someone answering the following please:

1. What's the deal / point with Stalker Uzis? How do these help me and what do they do?

2. Is there any way I can trade stuff for individual in-game cash rather than syndicate?

3. Is there an advantage to having more stamina points apart from being able to rob / attack more people before recharging - e.g. does having more stamina help in boss battles or syndicate war?

More as I think of them.

Thanks, in anticipation...

surfinguy369
03-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Stalker uzis are for a syndicate event used to summon a raid boss.

No.

Use all points for your energy everything else is worthless.

Sick N Twisted.
03-12-2014, 06:03 AM
You need to donate those stalker Uzis to Sick N Twisted. PM me and I'll give you the code. Anyone who donates will be allowed to stay through next battle and reap the rewards from being with my top crew. If not, I guess you are happy being a looser. Don't say I didn't try to help either.

Jeremy Kyle
03-12-2014, 06:10 AM
Lol at your sig

Silvio
03-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Ooh, there's that looser charge again!!! Lol. Check Webster's my friend. Save yourself.

Silvio
03-12-2014, 06:40 AM
And in response to the original question, you might want to get some pvp energy to allow yourself to rob/pvp/get bricks.

If you're in a syndicate, they should help you. If not, drop me a line. I just fired a new one up-already got all my defensive upgrades in the first week.

Sick N Twisted.
03-12-2014, 07:02 AM
Lol at your sig

LOL at you.

Come rob me little man. Leave me a link if you dare, I'll clean you out day and night.

cynicalmofo
03-12-2014, 10:11 AM
LOL at you.

Come rob me little man. Leave me a link if you dare, I'll clean you out day and night.

You'd be better off spending your time learning how to write/spell properly.

dahat003
03-12-2014, 10:14 AM

This man speaks truth. Looks like we got a lesser educated Muscles McGee.

Bartolo
03-12-2014, 10:19 AM
I feel like uzi drops are related to XP gain. does anyone know which job is the most XP for the least energy?

Sick N Twisted.
03-12-2014, 10:25 AM

So you think your better than me?

Maybe I didnt have the upbring that you did. Should I be faulted because I was raised in an orphanage without the benafit of a stable home? Dont judge until your shoes have walked a mile in my life. Now I run a successful criminal syndicate, talk about living the American dream. Rags to riches, son.

See those stats in the sig, gangsta right? And that's without me even caring. I'm capable of dropping a C-note every hour. Dont provoke the bear or deal with the fallout.

surfinguy369
03-12-2014, 10:31 AM

Maybe I didnt have the upbring that you did. Should I be faulted because I was raised in an orphanage without the benafit of a stable home? Dont judge until your shoes have walked a mile in my life. Now I run a successful criminal syndicate, talk about living the American dream. Rags to riches, son.

See those stats in the sig, gangsta right? And that's without me even caring. I'm capable of dropping a C-note every hour. Dont provoke the bear or deal with the fallout.

Sounds like you need a hug there keyboard warrior!

Sick N Twisted.
03-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Your probobly one of the SAS threat squad leaving spam on my wall, huh? As if me and my crew should be scared. Everyone know SAS never follows thru. Just barking dogs.

cynicalmofo
03-12-2014, 10:47 AM

Being able to spell and write correctly has nothing to do with your upbringing. As for me not having your upbringing, what makes you think yours was so bad in comparison to mine?

My point still stands. You should spend your time learning to spell instead of masquerading as a keyboard warrior. The likelihood that you're 14, ginger and called Keith is quite high.

murf
03-12-2014, 11:04 AM
And in response to the original question, you might want to get some pvp energy to allow yourself to rob/pvp/get bricks.

+1 If you like robbing/attacking then at least get some stamina. Otherwise, make sure you have enough energy so that it doesn't refill overnight. I'd shoot for 1500-2000 energy and 50 stamina (if you refill stamina you get 50, so this should be your minimum goal, in case they ever bring back the old PVP tourney, which was a bit of fun). After that put most into energy and a little into stamina, unless you attack/rob so much that you find yourself on zero regularly.

cmbrbb
03-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Being able to spell and write correctly has nothing to do with your upbringing. As for me not having your upbringing, what makes you think yours was so bad in comparison to mine?

My point still stands. You should spend your time learning to spell instead of masquerading as a keyboard warrior. The likelihood that you're 14, ginger and called Keith is quite high.

LMAO. This guys been here less than a month and already causing problems. Geez.

b-w
03-12-2014, 12:26 PM
so it's a joke or no?

stats aren't impressive though bro..cool story

this whole thing going on right here and that silly sig are for laughs? it's working..nice. I thought it was sarcasm..No? Look at my stats..they gangsta..and they aren't..Or look at me, i'm fat as hell so they call me skinny.

Silvio
03-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Lmao! Well he sure is gangsta in his use of the English language.

Spivey
03-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Thanks for all the responses.

Well, most of them.

Sick N Twisted.
03-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Thanks for all the responses.

No problem. I try to help when I can.