PDA

View Full Version : Return to forums

Silvio
03-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Hi all. Been away from the game for a fair while, and it's good to see that nothing changes. We have people complaining about a free game, trolling, and funny banter. The names seem to have changed, but the soap opera remains the same. :-)

I see that the game has changed enough that my spreadsheets are totally useless. Seems that there is nothing worth buying in the store (weapon wise, anyway), so the game strategy has shifted. Is iph useful for anything anymore?

As I came back, I had to start a new syn - inactivity tends to get one booted. Do you need to have a full syn? I can probably just fund all those syn upgrades myself in short order.

Anyway, I guess we'll see how a student of trampstamp functions in this new world order.

Sick N Twisted.
03-12-2014, 05:54 AM
Nice name dropping there at the end. Now we know you must be important.

Silvio
03-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Wow. The love. Lol. Very perceptive in being able to read something into a post that isn't there.

From the way you come out of the gate, clearly some inadequacy issues. You run a comic book store in your spare time? Making arcane references to prepubescent teens denigrating them in your own sad way?

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Please Be careful. Did you not read his sig? Do you really want to be harassed and bullied by they power looser?

Silvio
03-12-2014, 06:32 AM
I would really hate to be harassed by a looser. I assume that's someone who manufactures looses. He's also clear a master of the English language, being able to properly differentiate and use your and you're. Perhaps from the backwaters of the Mississippi trailers. . . . ..

Fredfreddy
03-12-2014, 06:36 AM
To answer your question, IPH is useful, as you can now buy loot SLTQ reward items, the big ones are like $1.5b. Also, LTBs give you loot at each upgrade, so high IPH is can get you further in those as well. You'll also use in game cash to "trade" for uzis (you go donate to a syndicate, and someone from the syndicate donates uzis to your syndicate) ... The thought is that eventually Gree will release more syndicate bonuses.

However, income is much harder to gain in general as they've changed the rival list such that you see anyone close to your strength +/- 25 levels, regardless of IPH, so you will be robbed regularly, there's no more "strong for your level" so strength is mostly arbitrary at this point. Leveling is still a punishment as most folks at or nearing L250 become a liability for their syndicate since they will become a primary war target, and cause their syndicate to lose battles, which are now important as there are "total battle" and "win streak" goals during war.

And as you've already noticed, old trolls have left, new trolls have come, etc.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Uh oh. Now your gonna have all the big guns from Sick N twisted syndicate come after you..
Just stay out of his way... or you'll pay! LISTEN to what I say!

Sick N Twisted.
03-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Uh oh. Now your gonna have all the big guns from Sick N twisted syndicate come after you..
Just stay out of his way... or you'll pay! LISTEN to what I say!

Nice Happy Gilmore reference. I guess even a looser can have a sense of humour.

Silvio
03-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Lmao!!! Well great way to start the day all! Looking forward to returning. See you after work.

Max Power
03-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Hi all. Been away from the game for a fair while, and it's good to see that nothing changes. We have people complaining about a free game, trolling, and funny banter. The names seem to have changed, but the soap opera remains the same. :-)

To be fair, most people complaining are not playing the free version of the game. You spend money, you buy the right to *****. IMO, of course.

Welcome back.

Silvio
03-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Thanks all, is Nicholast still around, or retired?

CCKallDAY
03-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks all, is Nicholast still around, or retired?He's been retired for a long time.