PDA

View Full Version : Question for MW developers and moderators.

absolitomo
03-12-2014, 05:05 AM
When you "design" update or event for this game is there anyone who runs any kind of test on
it before it is published to players around the world ?? Right now Im pretty sure small team of trained monkeys would be able to do better job than you guys....

sstuutss
03-12-2014, 05:20 AM
Irony?????

RetiredAndHappy
03-12-2014, 09:05 AM
When you "design" update or event for this game is there anyone who runs any kind of test on
it before it is published to players around the world ?? Right now Im pretty sure small team of trained moneys would be able to do better job than you guys....

Moneys lol.. guess thats the irony

steelhead
03-12-2014, 09:30 AM
My 48 hours buildings were raided, 2 hours after i collected them. How is that possible? Has this happened to others?

Bone Daddy
03-12-2014, 09:35 AM
My 48 hours buildings were raided, 2 hours after i collected them. How is that possible? Has this happened to others?

Learn to train your Money and this won't happen again

lemonhaze
03-12-2014, 09:53 AM
My 48 hours buildings were raided, 2 hours after i collected them. How is that possible? Has this happened to others? yes after u collect u gotta go attack a rival or hit refresh on the rival list so it communicates with the server..this is another glitch brought to us by the highly trained professional devs at gree inc..im sure they are working on a fix but just dont know how long that will be..untill then just do like i said and it will not be up for raid after u do that

mwfighter
03-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Gree is allergic to QA

lemonhaze
03-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Gree is allergic to QA u wanna hear something funny..yesterday i sent in a ticket asking why i did not recieve 2 gold for the 6 videos i watched,i only got 6 gold for 6 videos which is all fine since it is free but when it says im suppose to get 2 i would like to get 2..i figured it would be a week or two b4 they got back to me nope it was like 30 mins but it didnt even make sense as to what i asked..this is what they said back to me.."when u watch videos and it says u cannot get no more vids till the next day u will need to check back at a later time" lol hows that even remotely close to what i asked??

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, we do run tests though Q/A before releasing any event/new content.

At least we do the best we can with this.

As for the building raiding issue, this has already been brought up before and is currently being tested by Q/A, and has been escalated over to both the devs and product.

We appreciate your patience!!

lemonhaze
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, we do run tests though Q/A before releasing any event/new content.

At least we do the best we can with this.

As for the building raiding issue, this has already been brought up before and is currently being tested by Q/A, and has been escalated over to both the devs and product.

We appreciate your patience!!
thanks tardavic for the update