PDA

View Full Version : Online Indicator

Big John
03-12-2014, 03:48 AM
This has been brought up before but could we have some sort of indicator to tell us who is taking part in the events.

I know there are ranking icons but if we knew who was on during WD for instance it would help us check participation.

Maybe have an in game chat notification especially when down to last few kills.

And yes we do use an external chat app but not everyone is on when needed.

I am a cow!
03-12-2014, 03:52 AM
This has been brought up before but could we have some sort of indicator to tell us who is taking part in the events.

I know there are ranking icons but if we knew who was on during WD for instance it would help us check participation.

Maybe have an in game chat notification especially when down to last few kills.

And yes we do use an external chat app but not everyone is on when needed.

easy enough its like dockbot on groupme it senses who is online from ur faction...

Tito89
03-12-2014, 04:51 AM
I would love to see this, so many people would benefit from finding out who is actually taking part and making the effort.

@I am a cow! - Dockbot?

808Heisenburn
03-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Yeah an "online" indicator would be nice, especially for the old-schoolers that only talk in the in-game chat and don't want to use line, pal, hype or grope me. But then that is also something for you to work out with your faction mates if they do not respond or say they are online but don't seem to be active. I also figure it would just lead to more in-game trolling since you could know that a rival is actually "online" at the moment (if you were able to see it for everyone).

Dockbot is a pretty nifty external device to have. all kinds of cool gadgets on there... intel,roll call, stats, the like. One of the things to have it do is tell you who participated and when... just gotta get everyone checking in when they come on grope me... then after war or event you check back and it'll let you know all the data.

Have used it before but don't know how to get it... professor Google should know....

Burn

nealcam
03-12-2014, 06:46 PM
it would be nice to know even just your own faction members last time ingame/online. i have a missing member that i really dont want to kick out to make room. but its really hard to tell if hes playing anymore

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 06:54 PM
We appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration.

jgmecarter
03-13-2014, 07:05 AM
I agree we need to see who is on at all times during war. I can't stand it when people buy a vault use it in a couple of hours and never show back up all weekend. They think they did well because they score 60-100k WD points but the reality is they hurt the faction because they were not active with helping on the wall and dl which in return cost the faction WD points

Hemp6473
03-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Yes this would be a great thing to have, i have a damn spread sheet to make sure everyone is doing what they are told to do, i keep track of the money donated, their stats: IPH,ATT,DEF,LVL, and anything else, for each week, its a damn job in itself.