PDA

View Full Version : how to make epic boss better.

JerseyGirl
03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
1. Lets change the HP on epic boss LVL 100 equal of your attack x11 (max hits per 2h)
2. Lets change from 100 bosses to 200 bosses, but give an aportunity to finish them if you dedicate time, not gold.
3. Using gold you could only speed up, buying health refils.
4. This would make the epic boss a lot more enjoyable, because people who like to play this game will have the apportunity to finish this event with hard work and dedication. This event should have been like this from beggining, remember the last epic boss before this? I had a really tought time beating 200 even if it was stuck on lvl 10.

Write your opinion, do you agree, that finishing the epic boss would be possible for everyone?

Tito89
03-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Finishing the epic boss is and almighty thing to do, one that awards a player with massive stat gains and a bonus unit. It wouldnt be fair on the gold players who put in vaultloads of gold to get the event done on time. I think the event is fine as it is.

Arc Burn
03-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Many people can hit more than 11 times in 2 hrs. There has to be a happy medium for the dedicate vs the multi vaults of gold. The last 200 boss was easyish. I got to 110 or so before it was fixed. But the tedium of summoning 200 if they arent 1 hit triggers turns me off of the idea before we even talk difficulty.

I agree something should change. Just not sure thats it.

Really not trying to bash you. We need ideas to improve the boss

Oh and I dont think everyone should be able to finish. But multi vaults for the strongest players is just dumb

Emmerich
03-12-2014, 06:55 AM
I think the best way to "fix" the boss event is the same way to "fix" the energy events - create a "minor" wrapper prize (maybe for completing normal + faction normal) that could be reached with a small amount of gold for the average player while leaving the rest the way it is.

I don't begrudge the heavy gold users their epic wrapper rewards and whatnot - they pay for them and in so doing keep the game going.

BUT, as a mostly free player I struggle with the idea of staying in this game, in part because there are so few "cool" goals that I can reach. Giving me (and others like me) a chance to spend a little to get a smaller (but still cool) reward would IMO keep more players engaged and might even encourage some of the free players to dig into their wallets just a little.

I don't need to keep up with the Joneses, I just need cool and fun goals that *I* can reach within my budget. Otherwise, why play?

Blodiea
03-12-2014, 11:59 AM
They used to have units with bonuses during normal mode. Quite a few times you didn't even need to finish that. Then prestigious had additional bonus units.

Sheldor Sir
03-12-2014, 02:51 PM
think they should move rewards for WDP, +1 Regen for top 10 that means you have couple of hundred PLAYERS trying for it and the WDP doubled between top 20 (6.9) and top 10 (13.8) so realistically you have only a few going for it. Why not put that on top 250 (1.8Mil) you would then have couple hundred FACTIONS putting more in trying to reach a prize that is reachable? The top 10 would still get the bonus plus some monster unit

Dazzj10
03-12-2014, 03:14 PM
It would be nice of them to let the people that aren't in a position to buy vault loads of gold complete an event now and then

reesiepuff
03-12-2014, 03:25 PM
I like the idea of giving an advantage to people who spend more time on the game rather than gold, but the boss is set up pretty well in my opinion

Web323
03-12-2014, 03:39 PM
The top 10 prize is a slap in the face for those that fight up there.