PDA

View Full Version : pls someone help me new Coffe Chop shop don't appear!:(

KlitschkO
03-11-2014, 09:34 PM
PLS someone help me...i use android..but is the first time i have this kind of problem..everytime but everytime missions start when Gree start them and with limited building same,appear me in store everytime when Gree put them...but now this ltb don't appear...i uninstall game...i restart phone..after install again..but nothing..someone pls know what to do!? if i go in menu about game there write "updating..." thx

Ryan the Great8
03-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Leave your game open and sitting on the about screen where it says updating. Used to take up to 10 minutes for my old android to update sometimes.

KlitschkO
03-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Say "updating..." in Menu-more-about...and here write version...data and updating...i know man in past appear me that box with new data download..but now nothing!!! now in 30 minutes i uninstall game and reinstall about 3-4 time...last time i install the icon from screen where i open boxes hot rod event,is gone...i can't open boxes:(( and stast dropped a little about 150.000 attk and same defence..i make a printscreen to my stats before uninstall..thanx man now i try to make what u say me...i wish update!!

polly
03-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Leave it on, it will now have to update twice, I did that a month ago and it took 10 hours to update

floopzy
03-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Close crime city. Go to settings on your device, click on apps, crime city, clear data.
Open crime city you will get a data push in a few minutes with the ltb.