PDA

View Full Version : New LTBq prices and cost change.

amateur
03-11-2014, 05:03 PM
The new ltb is soon to be released and ppl are whine about it all ready. "Its to expenise, its to cheap ect..?''

Personal i have truble updating a building who cost ca 15mill (i have150k iph ish)or so many times in 18/19 days if any..
But ither way this is wort building for me an i get a price..fine..but you out there who can build and upgrade fully, only to hit upgrade buttom and have ofc time deserves maby better prices or maby better modifiers...?..Heres my question..
why cant we get same building, but acactly so expensive that ppl in the lower IPH scale also can get it..with not so good prices or not modifiers..its a lucrative event for all.. my point is..do like you don when we can select "easy, normal or elite''

Somone having other points about the new LTBQ?

AdamVD
03-11-2014, 05:04 PM
its out its 50mil deal with it....

kingofwale
03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
get better iph.

Purple thong
03-11-2014, 05:09 PM
For realsies, increase your IPH!

amateur
03-11-2014, 05:23 PM
its out its 50mil deal with it....

Doent care about my about my iph..care about getting better attc and DEFENSE..im dealing with it... any others on how chaning this event just like they have changed the other events..give us at least 3 choich of buildin

NeedMoreMoney
03-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Doent care about my about my iph..care about getting better attc and DEFENSE..im dealing with it... any others on how chaning this event just like they have changed the other events..give us at least 3 choich of buildin

No. There is more than one way to play this game. Attack and Defense aren't the end all be all.

Purple thong
03-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Yo, Bro-beans, there are more ways to up your stats not even getting LTB's.

Nighteg
03-11-2014, 05:40 PM
I don't mind them doing 2 ltbs at the same time, 1 expensive and 1 cheap, with smaller prices.
I DO mind them doing ONLY a cheap one.

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 05:47 PM

Yes lets take away yet another good thing from the long time players. We gotta keep dem newf*gs happy :rolleyes:

amateur
03-11-2014, 05:49 PM
I don't mind them doing 2 ltbs at the same time, 1 expensive and 1 cheap, with smaller prices.
I DO mind them doing ONLY a cheap one.

Ok. Me neither. Would you have loved it if you could upgrade it to level 15? Or 20? And have 3 choices?

amateur
03-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Yes lets take away yet another good thing from the long time players. We gotta keep dem newf*gs happy :rolleyes:
Lol.. doent want to take from the ''long time player'', but adding something.

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Lol.. doent want to take from the ''long time player'', but adding something.

-Hmm my iph sucks
-Too lazy to upgrade
-Omgz look at dem high iph people getting an advantage!
-Gree plzzzz gimme cheap prizes!

cooch
03-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Can only offer 1 ltb at a time and cannot offer three types. Their coding can't handle that flexibility.

Also they have offered cheaper and dirt cheap buildings. Not often so wait for it. In meantime read the players guide on how to build IPH with buildings offered for sale all the time. How do you think us old timers got our IPH so hi? Wasn't from LTBs.

You can't rob your way to getting better stats. Got to take a long road to it with internal IPH if you want weapons and modifiers.

We can all tell who camped and moved up vs the newbies with great stats and no iph. Will become a liability eventually, especially if new Syn bonuses are offered.

amateur
03-11-2014, 06:11 PM
-Hmm my iph sucks
-Too lazy to upgrade
-

-My iph is 1500mill
-Upgrading all the time 247
-Look at those low iph guys getting a low prize building. And advantage!
-Gree please give us better prizes and building

Omgz plzzz no whiners

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 06:14 PM
-Upgrading all the time 247
-Look at those low iph guys getting a low prize building. And advantage!
-Gree please give us better prizes and building

You're really just making my point stronger with that post.

amateur
03-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Can only offer 1 ltb at a time and cannot offer three types. Their coding can't handle that flexibility.

Also they have offered cheaper and dirt cheap buildings. Not often so wait for it. In meantime read the players guide on how to build IPH with buildings offered for sale all the time. How do you think us old timers got our IPH so hi? Wasn't from LTBs.

You can't rob your way to getting better stats. Got to take a long road to it with internal IPH if you want weapons and modifiers.

We can all tell who camped and moved up vs the newbies with great stats and no iph. Will become a liability eventually, especially if new Syn bonuses are offered.

I know ther is a long way..have played over 1.5 year.its a long way and much time ingame be to top 10 in city battle also. I only have monke throwback arcade and ice rink now of the lates LTB. Have 155k iph and happy.I would like maby to choose to do both iph and stat at the same time.. if you cath my point.

finnegan
03-11-2014, 06:42 PM
I could barely read that must be a 6 year old no wonder you have no money ask your mom to loan you some

amateur
03-11-2014, 06:44 PM
-Hmm my iph sucks
-Too lazy to upgrade

Adding something to THE GAME. Take my point?

amateur
03-11-2014, 06:45 PM
I could barely read that must be a 6 year old no wonder you have no money ask your mom to loan you some

Hehe. Take your pint..sorry for bad english..im from norway:)

amateur
03-11-2014, 06:51 PM
-Hmm my iph sucks
-Too lazy to upgrade

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 06:59 PM

Adding what? A way to get prizes for something you didn't do?

amateur
03-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Hate the game, not the player guys

ukwildcats5
03-11-2014, 08:17 PM
You mean you have been playing for a year and a half and your iph is only 150k and your complaining that there should be cheaper ltb's? Seems to me you've been wasting your time.

amateur
03-11-2014, 08:28 PM
You mean you have been playing for a year and a half and your iph is only 150k and your complaining that there should be cheaper ltb's? Seems to me you've been wasting your time.

Lost my phone and had to start over. And then i realized the stat inflasion was shig that i started over..after a break. In my firts hood i had ''frotzy hideout, toybox, pagonda, and a NC.so yes, have played before, and not complaining.:)

amateur
03-11-2014, 08:33 PM
I would like not a cheaper but fx 4 different ''liga'' with 4 different building cost/upgrade and(better) prizes.. have to work your way up.

cc thunder
03-11-2014, 09:06 PM
No. There is more than one way to play this game. Attack and Defense aren't the end all be all. what do att & def matter now? The new rivals list eliminates the need to worry about these things!

Go4Seven
03-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Heres my question..
why cant we get same building, but acactly so expensive that ppl in the lower IPH scale also can get it..with not so good prices or not modifiers..its a lucrative event for all.. my point is..do like you don when we can select "easy, normal or elite''
Somone having other points about the new LTBQ?

It already works like that:

If you upgrade to level 1, you get some good raw stats and a 1% modifier.
If you upgrade to level 5, you get better raw stats and a 5% modifier.
If you upgrade to level 10, you get the most raw stats and a 10% modifier.
Levels get progressively more expensive and take longer to complete.

You don't have to finish level 10 every time. You don't expect to finish every elite mode LTQ for free. It's pretty cool that some people (with the right modifiers and IPH) are able to finish for free.

BENZO OG
03-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Anybody know what the prizes will be for the Chop Shop LTB for upgrades and the cost of the upgrades?

Man, it sure pays to have the early Crooked Dice prize with -25% upgrade time... makes LTBs great!

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Man, it sure pays to have the early Crooked Dice prize with -25% upgrade time... makes LTBs great!no one likes a show off

BENZO OG
03-11-2014, 11:24 PM
no one likes a show off

I'm sorry, I thought it was a crappy prize back in the day but it seems like one of the best mods now in the game. Question, what is the best weapon mod in the game? And what's actually the best, most powerful weapon in the game? Is the dice the only one with upgrade time reduction?

amateur
03-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Go4seven.: does not ecept to finish all 10q each time, but when i can finsh level 10 i try to do.. im also free player.
If you could get a choice btw finsh upgrade 10 and get cool ithem and 20000def each upgrade finish. Or get 20000deff + 3+building upgrade mod, stackable. And finish upgrading 7 times ?

tom73
03-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Simple answer foe everyone is improve your iph. Many of us have tips. Few people listen. And so they spend lots of time and energy on worthless buildings and whine on these threads.

Silvio
03-12-2014, 04:38 AM
Wow. Building iph requires that you are always broke. Apparently some don't want to experience that pain. It took me two years, but finally if I do go broke from an expensive upgrade, I'm rich again at the first 24 hour collection. ($7Miph).

sister morphine
03-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Anybody know what the prizes will be for the Chop Shop LTB for upgrades and the cost of the upgrades?

Man, it sure pays to have the early Crooked Dice prize with -25% upgrade time... makes LTBs great!
It's now I give thanks for having been in SAS for Midtown, when 3rd place got -20% upgrade time reduction. :)

Fredfreddy
03-12-2014, 05:25 AM
It's now I give thanks for having been in SAS for Midtown, when 3rd place got -20% upgrade time reduction. :)

Not that I'm not completely jealous of that mod :) but actually for the last 2 LTBs, that mod has become much less valuable, because Gree has made every LTB level give identical prizes. That mod is better when it can help you achieve L10 when L10 is much more valuable than L9, and most people won't get to it because they run out of time. However now, when you get to L9 I would argue that it's not worth it to go to L10 for the prize based on the cost.. to go upgrade something else.

amateur
03-12-2014, 07:04 AM
What about the max level upgrade +1 mod.

sister morphine
03-12-2014, 07:52 AM
What about the max level upgrade +1 mod.
No, I'd stepped away from major league syndicates well before that one.

amateur
03-12-2014, 08:38 AM
No, I'd stepped away from major league syndicates well before that one.

So there have been a mod for this also in the past.?

Nighteg
03-12-2014, 09:02 AM

There was a mod for +1 upgrade at a time. Once for a n.1 in a war, and once for collect x crates.

sister morphine
03-12-2014, 09:03 AM
It was given to one player (TW Lui, I think) for winning a leaderboard event, and might have been a war prize (correct me someone if I'm mistaken; I don't take much notice of those prizes now)

-Tmoney
03-12-2014, 11:53 AM
come on....someone help me out here.

tom73
03-12-2014, 12:45 PM
come on....someone help me out here.

Building info is all pretty clear here. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?86174-Chop-Up-Top-Shop