PDA

View Full Version : If you don't want people to post info, then supply them yourselves, Gree

kingofwale
03-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Yes, nobody likes when info is leaked. but keep in mind info is ONLY leaked because the source itself is withholding information.

Now... I have no idea why A&F and other mods will occasionally post details of yet-to-be-released event ahead of time and then sometimes they don't. But I've learned to never question the inner work of Gree.

P.S. if it's against ToS to post unreleased event info, shouldn't A&F be the first to be banned?

AdamVD
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Building is out

offline04
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM
P.S. if it's against ToS to post unreleased event info, shouldn't A&F be the first to be banned?

I agree with the first part of the statement, your P.S. Is kinda du.. .

Be happy that they post info about events beforehand, even if it's not for all, and don't make them not do it anymore.

kingofwale
03-11-2014, 05:02 PM
I agree with the first part of the statement, your P.S. Is kinda du.. .

Be happy that they post info about events beforehand, even if it's not for all, and don't make them not do it anymore.

if Gree doesn't like people posting info, that's fine.

but when they wave the ToS around, that's where I don't like it. If it's something written in the rule book, then it should be followed by everyone. Don't post half of the event info and then ban people for posting the rest.

Wrendrak
03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
they banned someone for that?

Luv4UR Mom
03-11-2014, 05:08 PM
6-8 months ago, you used to see data on upcoming LTBs posted all the time, both in the forums and chat apps, by ppl who read the data packets. If Gree doesn't like ppl posting info, then maybe they should secure data in the packets they send a little better.

Electrify
03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
6-8 months ago, you used to see data on upcoming LTBs posted all the time, both in the forums and chat apps, by ppl who read the data packets. If Gree doesn't like ppl posting info, then maybe they should secure data in the packets they send a little better.

took the words right from me :D

[INFAMOUS]
03-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Two words: "Love" A&F

cooch
03-11-2014, 08:12 PM
1. Stop whining peeps jeez.

2. Under TOS, at least until A&F locked out thread, once "public" information could be posted on Forum. Thus Mzx and others read the code from releases and used to tell us odds of case event etc. Go back to old threads starting at least two years ago. Code release was considered public by Gree for years.

3. No one was banned for providing information, which tended to be Droid release info, before event. Or very little. Most of the peeps that used to provide this service don't go on forum much plus A&F is fairly reliable on information release.

4. Stop acting like school kids dying to get info. Someone will post it when it's out either Gree or a helpful forum member.

Jeremy Kyle
03-11-2014, 11:25 PM
They fixed the data leak for raid boss too on iOS

BENZO OG
03-11-2014, 11:44 PM
but what are the item rewards for upgrades and costs?

Mirmur
03-12-2014, 12:03 AM
I understand not releasing ALL info, but at least give us a taste of prices& prizes, give us something to work with.
It feels like events r managed by newbees instead of pros.